It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we saw ufo's no hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

yes thats true but it was how it hovered and went at great speed between each hover it was that quick it was like a steak of light and was silent i don't know of anything yet that can do that

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not to mentioned zigzagged across the sky. And I for one think you were given a sighting and a visit, always more happening than most remember occurring and now you're seeking for more answers. Also, if you are really seeking now, and ask under the stars, or before sleep, you might start getting some answers.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thats a bit spooky saying that can you go into what you have said a bit more , like i was given a sighting

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Laser kite?

Oh btw I started seeing Chinese Lanterns as of lately, few times I see this orange (fire color) thing flying slowly, then I took the Binoculars and those far I couldn't identify but when one came closer above me and I saw at night and focused with the lens accurately and this emerged

I only felt sorry I had nothing to shoot it down : (
edit on 22-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

haha yes i know about the lanterns but this was before they came out lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

It depends on what you want to know and what you define as spooky. Also not everyone is ready for some of it, most ignore what I post.

Anyone who is having a siting, has missing time. If a whole campsite, like when I was young, witnesses the ufo's, 2 of them, leave the bigger one and zigzag across the skies, then everyone there, including the few inside and not vieiwing, or asleep had their checkups.

Since we're all here, then this is not what I call dark side. THough some are more like mirrors, so if one is asleep at the wheel and doesnt care about animal cruelty say, they may wake up during a medical procedure to give them a swift nudge, some tough love, sometimes its like a mirror. But truly negative beings don't take good care of your body suit and return you.

I'll share a couple posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just forced myself past all the blocks to sharing and wrote a few posts already this morning, so just link those, as I don't feel up to long posts right now.

Also here is a very good look at the issues:

www.ufolou.com...

I'd start with the last one first.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i just found it a bit spooky you say i was given a visit ,all tho i had just watched a david icke interview from back in 1991 and the things he was talking about was a bit weird and out of it ,it was probly my state of mind when i first read what you said

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
haha yes i know about the lanterns but this was before they came out lol

Umm, Chinese lanterns have been around for over 2000 years....it's not a new thing: SOURCE

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

I have had an expirience of my own and when I trie to share this with people they all start looking at me like I am crazy.People are not redy yet and most people still treat this subject (UFO's) like it's science fiction.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

the lanterns mite have been around 2000 year but the haven't been in england that long

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deniro

do you want to share your experience now then i don't think you would be looked at as crazy on here lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join