It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we saw ufo's no hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
in england west Yorkshire there is an area called saddleworth moor and on this moor there is a car park called buckstone edge were you can see for miles over the moors ,

one warm summer night me my girl friend and my niece parked up in the car park at buckstones edge car park with the windows down we had been there about half an hour when we noticed a light in the sky coming down on to the moors , the best i could describe the light is like that of the dome of rock ufo in 2011 ,

as we sat and watched this light it hovered over the moors darting at great speed in a zig zag pattern and then hovering again we watched then as it slowly moved back up in to the sky and disappeared .

i looked back to the area were we had just watched it hover and dart about to see another ufo but this was not a light it was more saucer shaped with green lights pulsing around the edge of it this shocked me and scared me because i thought is that the same one we was just looking at that disappeared in to nothing and if so it could come to were we are in seconds so at that point i started my car to get out of the car park as quick as i could with the car park been rough ground i ripped the exhaust off the car as i hit a bump i didn't stop till i got home we was all worried and shacken by what we saw ..

i don't know if there are many people on here from that area of west Yorkshire that have seen anything but if there are i would like to hear from you

i would also like to hear anybodies ideas about this too
edit on 22-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
nobody got anything to say mmm they must have been real aliens then who'd have known it

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Perhaps somebody with a few LED’s, an old remote controlled plane and a bin lid and a soldiering iron?

oh and a tourch...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

haha nice theory i forgot to mention there was no sound

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You might try checking with some UFO reporting centers to see if anyone else may have caught them as well.

When did this happen?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You say "one warm summer night", rather than give a date. It sounds more like a novel than an encounter. Can you provide the date this occurred? It should be around the date you had your exhaust repaired...
edit on 22-7-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

its going back years now 1994 i put this up as a thread because i asked somebody on another ufo thread what they thought about the dome of rock ufo video and i asked this person about that video because every video that go's up of any sightings she is very quick to say fake or hoax's so that lead me to putting this thread up just to get peoples opinions on it

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

it says warm summer night because in west Yorkshire we don't get many warm summer nights so most of the time the car windows are closed

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

No date though? Kinda hard to check local MUFON reports when you have no date listed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

whats mufon ? and i am sorry about not having a date i only remember it was 94 because of the good summer we had

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

MUFON Mutual UFO Network. It's where people log UFO reports and sightings all over.

Also, you have a close encounter that scared you so bad that you rip out your exhaust....yet you don't remember the date??? I would think that would be something you would remember, if not for the cost of replacing your exhaust system alone.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

i recently had a bad experience while sleeping in my van somebody smashed my window with me in it i had to get that fixed but i don't remember the date and believe me when i say that too was a bad experience because i thought i was going to get raped

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Maybe you can ask your girlfriend what the date was. Girlfriends remember EVERYTHING! Could probably tell you what you were wearing that night, and what you had to eat before you went out there.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This you ? Or another sighting from 1994?

www.ufomagazine.co.uk...

and here

www.saddleworthnews.com...

and here

thecid.com...

Under "Bus sized UFO here

www.paranormaldatabase.com...

Saddleworth Moor has along and quite well documented history of weird stuff going on, on and around it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Seeing UFOs can never be considered a hoax. One can not be considered hoaxing people without saying they identified the object. Now if you had said "alien craft" then the hoax alarm goes off.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

haha they only tend to remember thing they can bring up in arguments lol

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

no it not its the first time i have put this up any where thanks for the links , its the same area

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It would seem that West Yorkshire is the UK UFO hotspot according to a survey carried out by Virgin media , averaging 1 UFO report every 4 months .
I suspect this is probably largely due to the amount of military bases in the surrounding area including ...

RAF Church Fenton
RAF Leconfield
RAF Leeming
RAF Linton-on-Ouse
RAF Topcliffe
Plus a host of radar stations and secret listening posts that a visiting ET may find interesting .
I did find This report form Crosshills. North Yorkshire in the Summer 1994 , I'm not saying its the same as yours but maybe you should have a search around to find any sightings from that year that match your memory .

West Yorkshire top for UFO reports

edit on 22-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

theres no raf bases near saddleworth moor its too high a ground and very rough maybe west yorkshire is a hot spot because most of the time its under cloud and you can not see the sky

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

theres no raf bases near saddleworth moor

Aircraft flying out of airbases in and around Yorkshire could well be the source for many of the local UFO reports , the fact there's no base at that precise point doesn't mean they aren't military or civilian aircraft .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join