It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why have they not explained how shooter was captured?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enderman
I agree

You agree with what? Or with whom?

You could have just 'starred' the post you agree with, instead of creating a such a minimal post as yours.That is what the 'star' option is for

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Now I'm hearing there's a video of him calmly walking out of the theater behind the victims and someone screaming "there he is" and the cops nabbing him. Will look for an post said video after work

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeye3spiral

Fair enough... it's not exactly how I said it happened, either.

Initial police accounts said Holmes surrendered without incident to police who found him at his car behind the theater complex. But Oates, in an interview on CBS's "Face the Nation" on Sunday, described a more complicated scene in the minutes after the shooting. He said officers arriving at the scene might have mistaken Holmes for a SWAT officer. He was allegedly dressed in black ballistic gear, including a helmet, throat guard, vest, leggings and gloves. Oates said a piece of equipment in Holmes's elaborate gear — he would not specify which piece — struck one of the responding officers as irregular. The officer questioned Holmes. Oates did not describe the exchange, only the result: Holmes was arrested.

Source

edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I haven't had time to comb the thread, so apologies if someone has already connected these dots.

First, notice how NO ONE has been able to confirm that he was the shooter. He was wearing a gas mask and no one was able to see his face.

Here is what I think happened; FALSE FLAG!

I believe he was subjected to a well-known South American drug called Scopolamine (Read abolut it here!). This drug is extremely powerful and basically allows anyone under its influence to be easily manipulated. Interesting, this drug has been used by clandestine forces, like CIA and Mossad, for decades. It makes for perfect patsies.

I believe that he was drugged and instructed (programmed) to purchase a ticket, sit near the fire exit and when he received a call to take the call and exit the theatre. Out of sight, the story is that he suited up and loaded up and re-entered the theatre and began shooting - but not so fast - How do we know it was actually him!? Answer: We don't! The shooter was wearing tactical gear, including a gas mask, and further obscured the victims vision by launching tear gas into the theatre. This would prevevnt any would-be identifiers from noticing things like height, build etc...

Further, his apartment was wired with state-of-the-art booby traps, explosives etc... This was done to tie HIM to the crime. But when one employs basic logic, one has to wonder: How does a 24 year old, with no military training, obtain explosives in the first place and then know how to rig complex trip wires and booby traps. Additionally, one would have to wonder, how does a 24 year old student afford to purchase over $5,000 of tactical gear, weapons and ammo?

Next, his court appearance... he is very clearly under the influence of advanced pschotropic drugs. I believe that he is on Scopolamine which would impair his ability to speak out in his defense. In fact, it would make him the perfect patsy. Also, the influence of Scopolamine would likely have made him compliant enough to simply sit/stand next to his vehicle and wait for police to conveniently pick him up.

MOTIVE: So why would the government, the "THEY" do this? Well, sitting in front of Odumbass is the UN Small Arms Treaty. News reports long before the shooting stated that Obama was set to sign this treaty late this week or next. We ALL know that had this been done without proper pretext, there would have been a rebellion. This is called softening a hard target. By playing on the emotions of the public at-large, the pretext has been created. Now the opposition is only a small vocal minority - as was the plan all along. Next step - disarmament of the public. Because Fast and Furious failed to produce the desired results, this was the next step.

Again, employing logic when considering all of the mass shooting as of late we notice a few common threads. First, all males between the ages of 17 and 24. Loners or outsiders. No previous criminal history or brushes with the law. All depicted by the media as being mentally unstable (I believe this is the Scopolamine). Mass shooting in a public venue for maximum effect. Immediate and repeated news-cycle coverage for days, if not weeks (Operant conditioning of the public).

So, what say all of you? make sense of should I whip out the tinfoil hat and fit it snugly upon my head?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Agreed. But this dude can also be just the fall guy. They found his gas mask under the field of vision of the security cameras, why haven't they been released?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join