It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why have they not explained how shooter was captured?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
iv been following and listing to all the news regarding the colorodo shooter and iv noticed that in no shape or form have they explained how he was caputerd.it makes me very suspisoues,not that the hole thing isnt already suspisoues,i just find it hard to belive that he went thru all that trouble and then jus gave up.so now sum1 let him in ok,then he does his thing then what? they havent said if he was takin down or if he gave up,NOTHING,how does it go from him shootin the place up to the shooter is in custity,any1 have any info i might have missed
edit on 22-7-2012 by thirdeye3spiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I pretty much would like to know also. When I woke that morning and watching fox news
it was pretty much the only time I heard anything about him being in custody someone mentioned
he was taken down by police in the parking lot while he was trying to flee so in my mind he
was shot and killed then I heard that he was in custody... I still haven't yet heard anything about what happened
to him very strange ... I agree. I guess they have their reasons.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I thought they did say how he was captured? Pretty sure I heard them say he went and sat in a car and waited for the cops to arrive and gave up without a struggle.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

He wasn't trying to flee. He gave himself up. And even told the cops he booby trapped his apartment.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oops misread, delete or ignore this post lol
edit on 22-7-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jem504
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

He wasn't trying to flee. He gave himself up. And even told the cops he booby trapped his apartment.
see i havnt heard of any of that other then he did tell the cops about the apartment,but nothing on how he was captured.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How was he captured?? Well, with additional details released by the FBI last night, as I gather...We now know his AR-15 jammed. (I'd wondered about that.. pieces of crap in my personal experience..and he wasn't Mr. Gunfighter to have it in tip top shape, I'll bet).

So.. His MAIN weapon went down...and how far is The Joker going to get, being his evil self...with a puny handgun and a little shotgun? His image must have been in serious trouble. Add to that, I don't think these things EVER EVER turn out like the sick bastards imagine in their minds eye. Movies make it look almost cool and fun to see people shot. Then movie he was following in his mind made a near circus atmosphere of murder during the Joker scenes. It added to the evil unreal sense of the character of course.

Well.... Seeing real human beings sustain trauma any decent person would be instantly and violently sick just witnessing...probably added to put him in a state of shock. However brief that may have been.....they got his sorry ass during that shock period. Bagged and tagged..without incident.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
He gave him self up. Next time you post try using better grammar.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
How was he captured?? Well, with additional details released by the FBI last night, as I gather...We now know his AR-15 jammed. (I'd wondered about that.. pieces of crap in my personal experience..and he wasn't Mr. Gunfighter to have it in tip top shape, I'll bet).

So.. His MAIN weapon went down...and how far is The Joker going to get, being his evil self...with a puny handgun and a little shotgun? His image must have been in serious trouble. Add to that, I don't think these things EVER EVER turn out like the sick bastards imagine in their minds eye. Movies make it look almost cool and fun to see people shot. Then movie he was following in his mind made a near circus atmosphere of murder during the Joker scenes. It added to the evil unreal sense of the character of course.

Well.... Seeing real human beings sustain trauma any decent person would be instantly and violently sick just witnessing...probably added to put him in a state of shock. However brief that may have been.....they got his sorry ass during that shock period. Bagged and tagged..without incident.

There's no evidence to show he actually committed the shooting. All anyone can safely say is he waited in the parking lot for the cops and claimed he was the shooter.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
really,thats all u have to say about this is use better grammer,come on surly u have a more inteligent responce to a relivent question.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That wasn't a very nice comment.

Maybe the OP's first language isn't English - and even if it is, does it really matter?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jem504

There's no evidence to show he actually committed the shooting. All anyone can safely say is he waited in the parking lot for the cops and claimed he was the shooter.

Whoa... I'm sorry and it's nothing personal. Someone had to eventually take it a step too far and it just happened to be you, first that I saw.

No biggy..and it's all my personal opinion of course, this this reply is as much as I intend to give any future suggestions that he may actually not have been the hand on the guns and the finger on the trigger. There is a limit to revisionist reporting and history..and wow...that crosses it with a parade in tow.

Everything gets run through the 'what-if' machine 1000 different ways at ATS..and good for that. However, once in a great while, the facts and circumstances are so painfully clear, suggesting other ideas actually goes into outright ignorance. It's rare to see a situation so clear as to fit that....but in my opinion, this is one of those VERY CLEAR situations. This animal did it. No doubt in my mind...or a theater full of people..or the cops.

BTW... If we even entertained this..Who set his apartment up as the biggest IED in US History? All a set up?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow so this wack job just sat and waited to give himself up to the police how do they
know he even did it then. I heard nothing about this but then again I really haven't been glued
to the tv.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
[more

ROFL, you silly rabbit you sound like that guy wearing the harley t-shirt in the 911 info-mercial when he claimed to know exactly how 911 went down minutes after the buildigs fell.

Your post made me ROFL, you siwwy wabbit!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You're taking possibilities off the table. Did you see James Holmes pull the trigger? Did anyone see James Holmes pull the trigger? No. Nobody even saw James Holmes except the cops when he approached them and claimed he was the shooter.

"However, once in a great while, the facts and circumstances are so painfully clear"

They are in some cases perhaps, but not this case. That's why there are so many questions being put out by level-headed people. You've jumped on a bandwagon and have automatically assumed the first suspect is the shooter.

There are a multitude of possibilities regarding this shooting. And to claim you have the answer is a huge leap of reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm certain that I saw a photograph of dude sitting in his car with a gas mask on. I'm leaning in the direction of he just sat there waiting for the cops to get him. I don't think it could technically be called a capture.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Maybe the OP's first language isn't English - and even if it is, does it really matter?

As a matter of fact i believe it does matter. If his first language is not english then ok, but he could still use a spell checker. If he is english then he could still use a spell checker, but better still, learn his own language. The internet is becoming full of junk spelling !

Sorry to go off topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar

As a matter of fact i believe it does matter. If his first language is not english then ok, but he could still use a spell checker. If he is english then he could still use a spell checker, but better still, learn his own language. The internet is becoming full of junk spelling !

Sorry to go off topic.

What about you? It is not 'him self'' it should be himself.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Originally posted by sayzaar

Sorry to go off topic.

What about you? it is not 'him self'' it should be himself.

Forgot to capitalize "I" and "English". Comma after "As a matter of fact".

Language is a means to translate an idea, and his idea was very clear. Very shallow to go off-topic and focus on that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jem504

Nope.. I didn't see this sick bastard pull the trigger. However, when you have a scene full of bodies, pieces of bodies and the screaming and crying of wounded everywhere...in all age ranges, there is something that may stand out and point to the bad guy. The lone guy in the horror who doesn't seem bothered and, well, by descriptions, was just kinda sitting there. Like I suggested...in shock.

Now...He fired dozens upon dozens of rounds. No one is saying if his Beta mag jammed the first run or if he had more than one of them and this was a reload drum. Who knows? So much yet to be released and frankly, I don't NEED to know all of it beyond curiosity. However, for those who HAVE to find a way to see good in the worst monster mankind can produce, I'll bet someone thought of Gun Shot Residue tests and his clothing would be COVERED in it.

If ....in some wild fantasy of conspiracy theory....he was just an innocent guy
...The lack of physical evidence where there should be an ocean of it..all over his body...would have cleared him by the end of the night. He did it... He's going down for it...and I'm still not sure if I should root for the DP on this turkey or LWOP in general population. I think the Joker can just go laugh about being the Prison 'tool' in general population for the next 40 or 50 years life leaves him to suffer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join