It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colarado shootings in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Christ, is this where this is heading? It's a conspiracy?
You people are so desperate for an exciting life.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

See I can entertain a thought with out accepting it...

What about artist perhaps tapping into the collective unconscious or some other possibility.

Im bored, can't sleep, bad case of insomnia.

Im not trying to come off as combative, I just think whats the point of a Conspiracy site if we can't have some random Discourse to liven up the night...

I could pop into every random bat# insane thread, get nit-pickey dismiss it and fade away in the night.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There are far more than 12 skeletons. If you're going to make a thread, please do us the favor of spreading true information.

At 1:33 there is a woman wearing a bat-like mask, as seen here:

At 2:13, gas canisters go off:

Regardless, I still don't think this is any more than a coincidence, however I am posting these images objectively for those who are interested.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm always amazed at how reticent and reluctant we are as a community to challenge our own suppositions and beliefs. When we should be exploring and analyzing possibilities, instead, we're preparing to do battle with anything that remotely challenges what we have decided reality consists of.

I truly hope we as a species, aren't capable of interstellar travel until we expand our understanding to the point we aren't as frightened as little children every time someone or something challenges our perception of what is possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm always amazed at how reticent and reluctant we are as a community to challenge our own suppositions and beliefs. When we should be exploring and analyzing possibilities, instead, we're preparing to do battle with anything that remotely challenges what we have decided reality consists of.
reply to post by Klassified

Exactly, couldn't put it better.

Whats the point of being on a conspiracy site if your not open to possibility.

No one says you have to except it, but at least ponder it for a bit.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"hommies" / Holmes...

I chalk it up to creepy sychronicity, not conspiracy. Just the universe really, really jacking with us.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

See I can entertain a thought with out accepting it...

As can I.

If I couldn't, I wouldn't be here.

What about artist perhaps tapping into the collective unconscious or some other possibility.

This is Lil Wayne we're talking about here...

Im not trying to come off as combative, I just think whats the point of a Conspiracy site if we can't have some random Discourse to liven up the night...

There is a point where random discourse and outlandish theories start becoming tiresome.

I could pop into every random bat# insane thread, get nit-pickey dismiss it and fade away in the night.

Well if lying about a key component of a theory is "nit-pickey", then I apologise, I should have known better and said nothing so people just kept on believing what they want to believe instead of knowing the facts.'

So, it's ok guys, I photoshopped the image to add more skeletons, I was paid by the government to do it.
There is a concerted effort to foretell events, which is why after months and months of deliberation, the government and Warner Brothers colluded with Lil Wayne to create the music video we see.

That's what people want to hear innit?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

creepy sychronicity

Thats why this at least intrigues me so, I get random Synchronicity all the time.

Things like thinking of a friend and they call.

Thinking of a tv show specific episode and it airs same day, same with Movies.

random stuff.

Who knows what really going on with reality in the first place.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I love how you focus on the NWO thing even though ive dropped that line a while ago...

What of synchronicity, so are all metaphysics out the window with you as well as NWO conspiracy?

You know who Alan Moore is?

You should look into him, hes a Comic book writer, real big on all the "Mysteries" type schools of though, even things that people say the Illuminati is based on, kinda of a conspiracy nut as well.

He has some very interesting theories on creativity and where it comes from.

Even if you don't like lil Wayne, he is a successful artist, don't dismiss him just because you don't like the medium he chose to use..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The guy is fried 24/7

Many artisit are, some claim they do their best work in an Altered state.

I wonder why that is?

that doesn't even peak an interest?

Chad I should probably drop this, Im tired, and when Im tired I get punchie... no offense.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Temperance

I would have said a bird in a cage and the "bat ears" were wings.

But I don't challenge my beliefs enough apparently so, clearly, I'm wrong...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
At 3:41-42 there are 12 skeletons and at 3:47 there are 23.

Creepy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i'm convinced

good job

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OK, I never take these threads seriously, and I always blow them off.

BUT, um, there was a bat in a cage, there was a bat in a window (at 3:28, its not really a bat, but looks like one), there were heads mounted on the wall like trophies, and there were skeletons in a theatre.

Combine that with the Karl Rove warning, and the FBI warning, and the ATS thread warning there would be a blood sacrifice, and DAMN!
edit on 22-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Of course there have been at least a Dozen other incidents of Theatre violence in the US over the years, so perhaps that was where the imagery got its inspiration?
edit on 22-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't know about any relation to Aurora or anything like that. I will say that Lil Wayne is actually a really smart man, and articulate when he wants to be. However, there are definately some odd things about this video that were worth looking at with an open mind.

Just for fun, I'm going to add to the idea behind this thread and state that maybe the jump from x amount of skeletons to 23 skeletons means more deaths are coming our way? I'm not saying I believe this to be true, just entertaining the idea.

As far as the theater concept goes, there is a moive coming out about gangsters with a theater massacre scene. I'm sure Lil Wayne is away of this and wanted to jump on this and add it into his own art.

Monkey see, monkey do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I've always wondered about this possibility in the video above.

I'm not saying this is the situation in regards to this incident but i'll be damned if this video doesn't pop up in my head every time some unsuspecting person commits what always appears to be a random act of nonsense violence....as quite literally the whole thing makes absolutely NO sense at all...no motive, no...anything just...random violence

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I posted this in another Aurora thread , but what's the possibility that it was rival movie producers trying to sabotage the first weekend sales ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There is a point where random discourse and outlandish theories start becoming tiresome.

No one is forcing you to remain on this thread and continue to be so dismissive. If you really find it that laughable and a waste of time, bigger the fool you for still being here. Find something more productive or suitable to your tastes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

lol, yes....stilll....a ...little...weird.

there are hundreds of references of killings in cinemas its not a new movie concept just a new piece of reality

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join