It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colarado shootings in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Conspiracy:
Lil Wayne made a music video where skeletons are in a theater right before the shooting and may lead to gloating or as a warning.

Facts:
The video was made available before the shooting

What it may really be:
The murderer may have decided to go kill people at a movie theater after seeing that music video.

Not sure if fact but may be important:
The guy was on drugs and people can easily be influenced under certain drugs.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I would have said a bird in a cage and the "bat ears" were wings.

How can this statement be correct? He is saying that the supposed bat ears actually represent wings. Hence my question.

Btw, you act like you have uncovered sacred knowledge. I can't imagine someone that has never seen such a bird somewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

Lil Wayne is played in every bar that plays radio music. He is kinda one of the largest pop hop acts out there. He has his own label and appears on nearly all of his signed artists songs. How is that a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
At 3:41-42 there are 12 skeletons and at 3:47 there are 23.

Creepy.

Wonder if it's a warning that some of the criticals might not make it, or if there's more violence to come when we least expect it. (Hope not, but keeping an open mind, if that is what the video is "alerting", "warning" us, whatever word you wish to use, premonition, hopefully it doesn't come true.)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by jNormal

The piñata is simply covering the digit 9 in order for the numbers 3 and 3 to be visible.

Seems a rather convenient placement of such an item.

Jeah I know, that's why I posted it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Lil Wayne is played in every bar that plays radio music. He is kinda one of the largest pop hop acts out there. He has his own label and appears on nearly all of his signed artists songs. How is that a coincidence?

if you read it, it sais that this random neighbour put it on the jukebox and he came over and said a racially charged comment im not saying its a coincidence but if this video was dropping hints about the events then maybe thats a reference to it by the powers that be and that he never was in a bar with a unnamed neighbour
edit on 22-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Out if the 100's of different images in the video that is nothing. You just want to believe there is.

Spot on.

Really, people are looking into "anything" for a conspiracy.

link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Chadwickus

See I can entertain a thought with out accepting it...

What about artist perhaps tapping into the collective unconscious or some other possibility.

Im bored, can't sleep, bad case of insomnia.

Im not trying to come off as combative, I just think whats the point of a Conspiracy site if we can't have some random Discourse to liven up the night...

I could pop into every random bat# insane thread, get nit-pickey dismiss it and fade away in the night.
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I agree. That's why we are here to do. Speculate, entertain thoughts, and see if anything comes of it. Most times it.doesn't. But so what? This is an entertainment site. So let's entertain some thoughts!

Some people.here seem like they might be more comfortable at an MIT website, or Popular Science, maybe, I dunno... Maybe some people just get off on nitpicking and correcting others.

By the way, I really do appreciate Chadwickus for pointing out the number of skeletons. That saved me from making a fool of myself since I didn't watch the video. Thank you, Chad!

link   

The girl was in a bird cage. There are multiple birds with horn feathers. She has feathers all over her mask and body. Bats do not have feathers. It is very clear she was supposed to be a bird.

Ever heard of symbolism?

Yes she is meant to depict a bird, but it sure makes one think of batman, especially in the context.

link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Btw, you act like you have uncovered sacred knowledge. I can't imagine someone that has never seen such a bird somewhere.

LOL? I am? You're the one that's trying to convince people that Lil Wayne had pre-known knowledge of the theater shooting. The whole reason why I posted the pictures is because people were still trying to say she was wearing a batman mask. I forgot that common biology was "hidden knowledge".

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No it really doesn't. I mean I guess it does if you're one of those people who think a shooting star is a special sign. You're connecting dots where there are none. There are more non-related images than related.

You just want to grasp on to these theories so you feel like you have no control of your life. Some dark mystical force is behind everything bad. It's similar to the devil, evil gins, poltergeists all reoccurring themes in human psyche.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

LOL? I am? You're the one that's trying to convince people that Lil Wayne had pre-known knowledge of the theater shooting. The whole reason why I posted the pictures is because people were still trying to say she was wearing a batman mask. I forgot that common biology was "hidden knowledge".

I dont think he is implying lil wayne personally knew it was happening but you dont know who wrote the script and its well known about hidden messages and symbols from the Illuminati with in the music industry, atleast thats my take on it
edit on 22-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Don't worry, I am sure someone will come along and BLAME Rap music, as a whole, for this tragedy.

Hopefully, the killer doesn't have a Little Wayne Album, in his possession.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All very spooky. I had to watch the d*mn video just to see what you all are seeing and talking about.

The whole thing wreaks of sleaze and the dark side. But, gosh. There were several things that popped out at me. Here's just one:

Notice the purple scarf in the skeleton scene? It sticks out like a sore thumb because everything else is dark and sinister and all the guys are wearing urban designer labels. And then you see it! Here's this bright purple boa scarf in the midst of all this carnage in the movie theatre.

The people that gathered for the prayer vigil that met in Aurora the night after the shooting were all wearing purple.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the lyrics are even worse "semi-automatic go click click"

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In my opinion, I think Lil Wayne is part of the Prince Hall Fraternity, like other stars such as Jay-Z, P.Diddy, and Kanye West, and other hip-hop / entertainment stars. A couple years ago, Bill Clinton admitted that he was a big fan of Lil Wayne and he says that he is very smart to be where he is today.

www.upvenue.com...

Who would have thought that Bill Clinton was a fan of Lil Wayne?

In a recent interview with 96.1 Kiss FM, the former President of the United States of America showed Lil Wayne a little love when he was asked how he felt about his upcoming release from prison, he said; “I tell you what I think about that. I know this is kinda a funny question for you to ask me. My daughter introduced me to rap and hip-hop music, after I said somethings she thought were not very smart. She said ‘dad you need to listen, a lot of these people are smart.’ This guy’s smart and he’s got ability and he’s got a new chance now.”

He later added; “A lot of these people they don’t get successful in that, just like any area of life by being really dumb, their really smart, but a lot of them have had really tough lives and they almost think its cool to get in trouble every now and then or they don’t know how to stay out. What I hope will happen is that he has a good life now.”

This is coming from the man who helped George Bush Senior smuggle thousands of pounds of Cocaine into this country via Mena, Arkansas while Bill Clinton was Governor of the state of Arkansas.

If you have not watched the documentary "The Mena Connection" about CIA drug running then I suggest you do.

As for the video, it's possible Lil Wayne had foreknowledge of the Colorado event and as evidence by smoke canisters, the skeletons in the movie theater, and the women with the Black Batmask mask. But I think these events and the Colorado event is a massive diversion for the powers that be that gives them more time to prepare for 12/21/2012. In my opinion, I believe 12/21/2012 will be the date in which there will be a massive paranormal/ supernatural event, in which Satan will appear, in one form or another. This event is alluded to in other threads about the movie title, "The Dark Knight Rises" as being a symbolic prediction of the appearance of Satan/Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Another "fashion statement" from the skeleton scene:

The big guy on the left that stands up and his pants drop down revealing red underwear is behind a geeky looking guy in glasses. The big guy is wearing a shirt that says OG which, according to Urban Dictionary means:

"original gangster, someone who has been around, old school gangster"

The image that is displayed under "OG" in Urban Dictionary is a pic of a guy wearing none other than.....wait for it.....a Joker shirt.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah there are a few potential links:
"Semi automatic, no click click" - referring to the gun fired.

"I gotta put that patch over my third eye" - The third eye referring to the 'illuminati' all seeing eye and the fact they have to cover it up and pretend they've got nothing to do with it. (putting the patch over it).

"Got me in control, no strings attached, thats that voodoo" - Could refer to somebody else being in power?

I only had a quick look through, there could be more.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

aha I just seen that, very unlikely it has anything with the video, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join