It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$20 - $30 TRILLION:hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That $900 a bushel for wheat cannot be right, the bushel would make 17 loaves in a size of 4X4X8 inches, and cost nearly $53.00 in wheat alone, must find the website I saw those figures on. That is crazy.
Chicago board of trade says wheat bushel is $8.17, so where did that guy on what ever blog I saw that mad price get his figure from? what a scare monger, and it made me look stupid too, must learn not to rely on one mans word.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
20 to 30 $T in IOUs in an electronic ledger, stolen from future generations, that can be wiped oh with a keystroke.

And that is exactly what should be done.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
...that can be wiped oh with a keystroke.

And that is exactly what should be done.

That is profound.

edit on 7/22/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

All of the debt created under crooked repub pols went straight into the pockets of the filthy rich. Why should US citizens be expected to pay for the crooked scams.

Why should future generations be enslaved to those criminals?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

I guess is time to get off the high carbohydrates diet, I stay away from grains as much as possible specially processed and manufactured ones, you will save a lot of money let not add the benefit of less gas, bloating and farting with weight lost.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

Well, right now, it's a screaming call of 'get the rich! get the rich!'. If it isn't envy, I'm not sure what else class warfare is based on. This little class war is one we've been led by the nose to the skirmish lines of and kicked in the ass to cross into fighting with. Bush started it and Obama has made an art of it. We're completely and totally focused on fighting each other, not those who make these problems for us.

Soros, Gates and others in the 'So rich, money loses all meaning entirely' crowd are the ones WRITING the laws..or, more properly, giving instructions to the little people who do write such things. Those we would imagine most deserving of being taxes for 100% punitive reasons are the LEAST likely to ever see a dime lost that way.

However, as some have noted... If we tax the rich at 80% or 90% or even MORE....ALL their money belongs to us, the people. There. We're at the end and all the B.S. is cut out. Now where are we? Well... no one left to hire anyone is one outcome. The worst one though? All the taxes at 90+% still won't fix humpty dumpty and we're still crashing. It may only slow it down.

So...When taxing cannot SOLVE the problem anymore..what is the REAL point of punitive taxing? We're miserable so we;re going to make damn sure anyone doing better than we are is equally miserable? There is nothing else to gain. Envy, may be the wrong word....but there is nothing constructive left in higher taxes, only self defeat beyond this point, IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have never understood this class war business. If there is a war, it has been waged by ruling class against all the other class's. To suggest the war is being fought by the working class against the rich suggests a lack of class consciousness.

These increasing inequalities between the rich and the poor are bad for society as a whole and I don't see anybody with any ideas on how to tackle this widening gap. All I hear, is that I must be jealous of others wealth and to suck it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The part I think the politicians, both Repub and Dem together, sit and laugh about when the doors are closed and locked some nights... The whole system we hate and what spawned all the rich we're upset about was created by the politicians. The rules have been set and legislated by the politicians. For the most part, the rich have played within the rule book those same politicians have written. The book is lopsided beyond reason and unfair doesn't start to cover it.....but the rule book it is and the rich largely HAVE followed it. Change the rules..not those who followed them and did well.

What I think they laugh about though is that they MADE this whole system, yet with some clever slight of hand, some good P.R. firms and a propaganda machine serving both parties, we've been made to believe we should hate the ones who played the game properly...not the people who made the rules which made the whole thing so bad to begin with. Oh..no..The politicians are supposed to fix it....right?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yeah, in your complete and total worship of wealth, you believe the rich can not be held accountable.

Oh, but they can, and have been many times.

We know exactly who our enemies are, and they are the filthy rich, who are the direct be benificiaries if the enormous US debt created by their repub servants.

Do you actually believe the propaganda nonsense you repeat here?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's not "get the rich", it's get the damn money back in circulation so it can start creating jobs and expand markets.
It's because all this money is just sitting there that the rest of us are so hard up. There's a limited quantity of money to be had and most of it is in these fat cats coffers doing absolutely nothing but drawing interest.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

This is a sad sad story. Unfortunately we will be going to another war to turn out attention away from it. I call this the Wall st. Shuffle. While everyone is looking at you for answers you create havoc behind them. While they fight you secure your future and continue living like nothing happened.

I am calling it now. Once this investigation gets deeper and deeper expect a terrorist attack. Expect another bogus war. Expect many dead. And most importantly, expect no change.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Many still do not realize that my country Singapore is the safehaven for many super-rich people such as former facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin and legendary investor Jim Rogers.

Singapore is also home to Freemason Grandmaster of the East. And the locals, like me, live in fear for the government policies.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

By the way, taxing the rich and big corporations up the wazoo is how the WW II generation paid back the WWII debt.

It worked then, it can work now.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Exactly, hoarding of wealth locks up the money supply, and shuts down the economy.

This is why strict regulation of banks and strong protection of workers and consumers is the key to a strong economy.

It forces corporations to do what is supposed to be done, rather than cut corners to hoard bonus money.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Those rules you talk about were written by repub politicians, like Newt, for the very purpose off allowing the rich to steal from the poor, and even then, the rich broke the rules.

Time working people start electing pols who will go after these rich crooks.
edit on 22-7-2012 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by ClintK

Well, right now, it's a screaming call of 'get the rich! get the rich!'. If it isn't envy, I'm not sure what else class warfare is based on. This little class war is one we've been led by the nose to the skirmish lines of and kicked in the ass to cross into fighting with. Bush started it and Obama has made an art of it. We're completely and totally focused on fighting each other, not those who make these problems for us.

Soros, Gates and others in the 'So rich, money loses all meaning entirely' crowd are the ones WRITING the laws..or, more properly, giving instructions to the little people who do write such things. Those we would imagine most deserving of being taxes for 100% punitive reasons are the LEAST likely to ever see a dime lost that way.

However, as some have noted... If we tax the rich at 80% or 90% or even MORE....ALL their money belongs to us, the people. There. We're at the end and all the B.S. is cut out. Now where are we? Well... no one left to hire anyone is one outcome. The worst one though? All the taxes at 90+% still won't fix humpty dumpty and we're still crashing. It may only slow it down.

So...When taxing cannot SOLVE the problem anymore..what is the REAL point of punitive taxing? We're miserable so we;re going to make damn sure anyone doing better than we are is equally miserable? There is nothing else to gain. Envy, may be the wrong word....but there is nothing constructive left in higher taxes, only self defeat beyond this point, IMO.

I'm sorry, but it's just ludicrous to call it "envy." We have an enormous national debt, caused by decades of inadequate tax revenue. And somehow we're supposed to just shrug our shoulders to staggering quantities of taxable income being hidden. And we shouldn't be outraged? We should just shrug our shoulders and ignore it? And daring to speak up about it is just dismissed as "envy?" Are you out of your mind? I don't think you have ANY understanding whatsoever of what's going on in the minds of people who have a problem with this. None.

This is not about beating up on the rich. This is not even about raising their taxes. It's about basic fairness.

And BTW, nobody is suggesting punitive taxation of the rich. That's a projection on your part and a distraction from the actual issue. The REAL issue is hidden taxable income. Not a hard concept to understand.
edit on 22-7-2012 by ClintK because: typos

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Maybe we can set up a special tax, all transfers from the Cayman Islands and other tax havens will pay a 40% tax fee.

To pay the cost of tracking down these international crooks.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The more revealed it gets.
The more fun i am going to have.

Over the last couple months there has been quite a bit happening in the financial sector. Like those 400+ resignations as an example. And now the LIBOR scandal. And now this (we all knew this was happening, we just didn't have a number). And this is just the beginning of what is to be unleashed against the banking cabal.

I cannot wait to see the foundation of this planet rocked with this enormous scam that has reduces all countries (some in severe degrees) into nothing but debt slaves. They had to trick the 'western world' into thinking they were free, in order to keep this machine going. You've all seen it, the media bias and propaganda machine run by the same elite that consume trillions of dollars from all economies within their grasp.

But this stuff has been making mainstream news lately, and i think people are starting to realize. Maybe i'm wrong. I hope i'm right though, this needs to be taken care of. This is only going to get bigger. and bigger. until it cannot be ignored. Perhaps wilcock is right on this one (maybe...), and the end of the global elite is coming. I will be scream laughing in happiness when this happens. (i dont think i could describe how happy.. it would mean real change. )

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Yeah, in your complete and total worship of wealth, you believe the rich can not be held accountable.

Oh, but they can, and have been many times.

We know exactly who our enemies are, and they are the filthy rich, who are the direct be benificiaries if the enormous US debt created by their repub servants.

Do you actually believe the propaganda nonsense you repeat here?

I don't worship wealth. I have a modest home with 50k in mortgage and about 55k in equity. If I'm rich, I need the memo explaining how that works because I sure don't feel very rich. If I still have this house a year into a second Obama term...I'll honestly be surprised. I've never seen things this bad.

Now...If we want to blame the rich. That's fine... All their fault and whatever the logic may be for how that works. The problem is, we're so far beyond the games of blame in our national situation, this is distraction to keep us occupied and off the light at the end of the tunnel. That train horn isn't a good thing.

We can drop the class warfare and accept that..outside the VERY FEW of the *super* rich, everyone is being hosed in all this...or we can pretend like those in the upper middle class and lower upper classes (what they are calling rich) are just living life like it's all a great game and so much fun while we suffer.

if it's the latter, we'll still be fighting tooth and nail and at each others throats when it all comes down on top of us in the end. If this is to be the way we all go out, then hope is a moot point. Hope requires positive action..and class warfare literally prevents that from ever happening.

....but then, the above point is the whole purpose to this, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by soulshn

Yeah , 13 Trillion Worthless Pieces of Paper . Exploitable Raw Natural Resources are the REAL Wealth in this World Boyo, and those who Control that can be Counted on One Hand........

imagine 13 trillion pumped back into the economy.

everybody would be picking gold off the streets in their brand new jordans.

imagine the building projects that could be accomplished.

they hijacked capitalism, just like everything else.

they can't stand anybody being their equal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join