It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is the rel question. Where did this guy receive his training on how to setup his apartment full of explosives? I mean you just don't google how to rig up a apartment full of explosives and trip wires everywhere. That's a military rigging. So who showed him how to do that?

Then how the hell did he fund this whole thing? 20k worth of explosives, bullets, weapons and gear. Something doesn't sound right. I even noticed today on some of his face shots he looks puzzled... I am a good reader of people and I swear the guy looks puzzled...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
Here is the rel question. Where did this guy receive his training on how to setup his apartment full of explosives? I mean you just don't google how to rig up a apartment full of explosives and trip wires everywhere.

What are you, kidding?

How to make a tripwire

This is the 21st Century. Bright boys can google anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Not a whole apartment...That's not something you can just muster up off the top of your head. He was trained to do this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Maybe so, but then you have to explain the whole "he was trained to do this" when it appears that this guy was a nerd who spent all of his time in intellectual, not military, pursuits. I got the sense that the caution exercised while clearing his apartment was due to the volume of the crap in there, rather than the sophistication of it, though I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So what thery are sayin is essentially this...

Some guy with brigh a$$ orange hair got a phone call and went to the door to take a call...and no one noticed this when they gave this information.

I don't buy it. If someone got up to take a call, was sitting or walked pass me to get to the door, with some bright orange hair, I would have noticed. And more importantly, I would have stated this in my recollection.

Yet of the couple of people I heard that told that story, neither said anything about the hair...even after the hair color was released to the general public...no one said "oh yeah I saw him in the theater befor the movie started."

This I find very odd!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well today the feds said that it was rigged like a professional, something they have never seen before..very weird how he rigged the entire apartment to blow...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
I don't buy it. If someone got up to take a call, was sitting or walked pass me to get to the door, with some bright orange hair, I would have noticed. And more importantly, I would have stated this in my recollection.

You're not familiar with the whole "Cosplay" Internet thing? In some circles, your hair could be ON FIRE and no one would pay you the slightest attention.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Actually I am more familiar than you would ever know.

All of the people I saw in the numerous videos and videos after the initial incident occurred.
I SAW NOONE IN COSTUME!!!

Actually I was a bit surprised not to see one single photo or video glimpse of at least one person in costume!
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: To add

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

Well today the feds said that it was rigged like a professional, something they have never seen before..very weird how he rigged the entire apartment to blow...

My theory was that the apartment was his diversion. He wires the thing to blow (via whatever,) sets his stereo to play the same song over and over, very loud, and that's either going to get one of his neighbours to come pound on his door, or to call the cops to get him to turn it down. Either way, *** BOOM *** and every cop in the area descends on the "terrorist bomber's house" and now he doesn't have to worry about the cop shop across the street from the theatre.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Actually I am more familiar than you would ever know.

All of the people I saw in the numerous videos and videos after the initial incident occurred.
I SAW NOONE IN COSTUME!!!

Guess you weren't looking closely enough:

In a cell phone video captured by a trembling witness, patrons poured out of the movie theater, escaping the terror brought on by the alleged shooter, James Holmes. In the video, a couple Dark Knight movie-goers got into character dressing up as Batman.
(Source )

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

I agree that they would have siad Orange hair, However in a video posted by someone with a cell phone all i saw was one little boy about 10 in a full blown batman costume. everyone else was wearing regular cloths. And it was strange when people started comming out bleeding they werer not yelling for help or anything. they were walking out calm, but i am sure in shock.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

you beet me to it and you have the link Awsome!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Point taken, but by a larg majority most were in plain clothes. Enough of a majority for him to be noticed don't you think?

Even after the fact...no one mentioned it.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

coming from a big city and having lived in several big cities I would not consider aurora Colorado (or any other city in Colorado) to be a big city. This could have happened in any theater anywhere in america. I have used the "emergency" exits in movie theaters in Atlanta, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boston, N.Y. and L.A. without the alarms going off. Was this one crazy guy working alone? or was this part of a big conspiracy? we might never know... Eh we probably will never know for sure. We can only speculate... But one poster on here predicted this. I find that to be amazing. True ATSphiles will know what I am talking about. I am new here to ATS but I am here to stay... At least until I am erased... When I can finally post my own threads (new users have to wait to do this...grrrrr...) those of you who read what I will tell will see why.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

here is a link to the complete video from the cell phone

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Point taken, but by a larg majority most were in plain clothes. Enough of a majority for him to be noticed don't you think?

Even after the fact...no one mentioned it.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

I'm just not sure that the colour of his hair, being non-notable, gives credence to the claim that there are two people involved. It might, but to think that, if a witness doesn't say "he had this crazy orange hair" discounts their testimony seems a little extreme. Could have had it under a hat, could have been far enough away that he couldn't see it in the darkened theatre, who knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

That's what I would have done. Not saying I am a psychopath or a terrorist. (although I have been accused of being a terrorist... It's a long story.. My wife's ex husband actually went to the FBI and accused me of making terrorist threats) But assuming I was... The best thing to do is make a big distraction, get almost all police, fire and paramedics to respond to something else and then commit your diabolical act in an area far away. It is the best way to get away with something whether its a bank robbery or something like this horrendous act... You have to wonder what was going through this guys mind? Whatever anyone says he was not stupid. I think "something" was compelling him to do what he did. Why did he stop? He had much more ammo. He could have done much more harm than he did. I believe I heard that his AR15 jammed.... A higher power.... Something stopped him. Was it his conscious?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

That's what I would have done. Not saying I am a psychopath or a terrorist.

... says the guy whose name is "crazy guy 2012", lol. Just kidding

You have to wonder what was going through this guys mind? Whatever anyone says he was not stupid. I think "something" was compelling him to do what he did. Why did he stop?

My belief is that, unlike so many others, Holmes wanted to live. He didn't want to kill himself, or to have the police do it for him.

No one else seems to get that, but I think that's the most important take away from this (if there's anything to take away) -- why did Holmes want to live after his horrific acts?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Latest pic release so far..creepy..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I believe he was "under the influence" of something... Once he realized what he had done his real self took control. MKultra is powerful stuff, But the human conscience took over. He realized what he had done. I suspect he will say some "crazy" things now....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join