It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Does Not Have A Birth Certificate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You have still yet to prove that. I can not find a free copy of the 8th edition. I could buy it off e-bay for 45 bucks, but I don't need it that bad. There is obviously a reason behind JOHN DOE, and John Doe, otherwise they would only use one of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You have still yet to prove that. I can not find a free copy of the 8th edition.

You have yet to prove it that it's there. But since it is not in the 9th edition, it would seem your "law" is null and void anyway.

There is obviously a reason behind JOHN DOE, and John Doe, otherwise they would only use one of them.

Yes, different offices have different ways of doing things.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is a totally naive statement, and totally not true. Whenever I get some kind of junk mail from the bank it is sent to Ryan McCloud. However when they send me an overdrawn statement or anything pertaining to debt/money, my name is printed RYAN MCCLOUD. You can not prove this means nothing. I provided a quote to back up what I was saying about legal fictions being spelled in all caps. If you don't think it's true disprove me; because I don't have to prove anything to you. If you don't want to believe it then don't. Move along now, nothing to see here but snake oil right? Go back to spending your worthwhile time clipping your toenails, or 'debunking' the UFO's sub-forum. Why waste your time?

Truth is you won't because you have a vested interest in attempting to prove me wrong; which you are attempting to do by demanding I prove everything I say, instead of directly rebutting the information. This sounds like the antics of a troll or disinfo agent.
edit on 27-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Phage

That's because some stuff is just common sense and other stuff doesn't need to be made a law in order for them to use it; being If Nom de Guerre is represented as all caps name in that manual, they wouldn't need a law to put your name in all caps and state so.

First it's common law, then roman law, then dictionary, then it's hidden so only a discerning people can find it and then a tax return and a grammar book. Now it's no law?
This isn't moving the goal posts. This is shuffling them around avoiding the fact that the premise of the OP has been debunked in more than one way. Completely.
edit on 27/7/2012 by PsykoOps because: add

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

As a friendly advice, you should drop the quote below, as it isn't in the 8th edition.

There is enough pieces of information to show it's a legal procedure and sham. To drop this bit won't damage the built case.

"A name spelled in all capital letters or a name initialed, is not a proper noun denoting a specific person, but is a fictitious name, or a name of a dead person, or a nom de guerre."

The closest to or apparent original source, reference it this way -

ALL-CAP NAMES
compiled by Walter Kenaston
through the grace of IAUE Aleim (the Lord God)

home.earthlink.net/~walterk1/Patr/UCC/AllCapName.html

The only explanation for all capital letters in "The Gregg Reference Manual" 8th edition, is found in Chapter 3, Sec. 358, Legal Documents:
"In legal documents many words that would ordinarily be written in small letters are written with initial capitals or all capitals--for example, references to parties, the name of the document, special provisions, and sometimes spelled-out amounts of money..."

But another quote purportedly from the Gregg manual reads: "A name spelled in all capital letters or a name initialed, is not a proper noun denoting a specific person, but is a fictitious name, or a name of a dead person, or a nom de guerre."

One could speculate with this information that one interpretation of an all capital name is one of a monetary amount. Noting that the original definition came from the Rev. Model Bus. Corp. Act (Revised Model Business Corporation Act) , and knowing that corporations cannot deal in money but in debt, I would speculate that the all capital name could be an indebted corporation.

Thus, there is description of capitals, just not in the quoted version within one of your much good materials.

Here is an excellent screenshot of a snippet search from 8th edition in Google Books, below it a law wording example, confirming the "Chapter 3, Sec. 358, Legal Documents" place on book's page 98.

books.google.com/books?hl=en-US&id=2q9ZAAAAYAAJ

reply to post by Phage

There is nothing in the manual about all caps or what it would mean if a name is written (or typed) in all caps.

Yes, there is. See above for origin and a 2nd compelling quote that do exist on the book.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Phage

That is a totally naive statement, and totally not true. Whenever I get some kind of junk mail from the bank it is sent to Ryan McCloud. However when they send me an overdrawn statement or anything pertaining to debt/money, my name is printed RYAN MCCLOUD. You can not prove this means nothing.

And why would I waste my time? Just as well, I can start reading inscriptions on the cans of sardines and/or shower gel that I buy, just making sure if they cared to use a big font or not. I'm sorry that you can't keep your finances straight. If it is the case that the bank you owe money to starts printing your name in all capitals, maybe that's because they lost hope and assumed that they were dealing with a handicapped person who can't apply rational thought or comprehend English written in small print. There is always help out there, Ryan.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

*Sigh* how many times do I have to tell you that Common Law shares the same provisions of property, contract, and tort, as Roman Civil Law? All of these terms are related to each other in this whole grand scheme of things. I told you before the rabbit hole is deeper than just quoting a law.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

Yes, there is. See above for origin and a 2nd compelling quote that do exist on the book.

I was talking about the GPO Style manual, the manual I had been discussing before I said that.

Thank you for the information about the 8th edition of Gregg. One wonders why anyone would have the need to incorrectly quote it.
edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Obviously you don't know what an example is either. Funny you talk so distastefully of others; yet your profile name speaks of buddha. The point of the story, note the word story, is that any thing you get from a commercial or 'corporate' standpoint involving money and legalities is written in all caps. While the rest of the mail is written normally.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hey, you been able to find any court victories for you Freeman believers when it comes to this all caps thing?

Guess not. Cant say I'm surprised.

Keep trying though. You can do it, grasshopper.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
www.ct-clic.com...

The Certificate of Legal Existence is a document that shows conclusive evidence that a corporation is in 'good standing' in the state in which the corporation originally registered. This certificate is issued by the Connecticut Secretary of the State's office.

Separately.

En legis. In this Private Agreement the term "en legis" means a creature of the law, an artificial being, as contrasted with a natural person, such as a corporation, considered as deriving its existence entirely from the law.

14th Amendment citizens derive their existence from the law...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yup.
John Doe, Inc. is a corporation.
JOHN DOE, Ltd. is a corporation.
John Doe is a person (or a possibly sole proprietorship)
JOHN Doe is a person (or a possibly sole proprietorship)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..." (Kitchens v. Steele 112 F.Supp 383).

It is literally stating that a citizen of the United States, means they are actually a citizen of the federal government. More proof for the 14th amendment, and notice how it says you have privileges and not rights?
edit on 28-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Look up the legal definition of person. By the way, corporations are persons too. So how do you know that in reality you aren't considered a corporation since you share the same 'privileges'?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well, for one thing, I don't file a corporate tax return. So if I was a corporation the IRS would be all over my ass. But there are a few other reasons.My daughter is not a subsidiary.

Why did your source lie about Gregg?
edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ok... so it's not "no law" anymore? Are you trying to confuse me out of this argument? I wont go away untill you can actually quote a law about capitalization.
Just to recap:
So your claim is that there excists something that was never written down. It defines your status as a slave in a country where slavery is illegal. No court has ever upheld that special something thought. So they use it in their paper work but once you are in court it somehow magically doesn't excist anymore?
Makes perfect sense...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

en.wikipedia.org...
Today, following a variety of financial transformations, the American Banknote Corporation produces a wide variety of secure and official documents. With operations in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Czech Republic, England and France, its products range from currencies and credit cards to passports and driver’s licenses.

OOOOO Ominous!!!

Unbelievable how people will string together what they misconstrue as facts into conspiracies. But still endlessly entertaining!

Also, the fringe on the flag is purely decorative, for indoor use only, and the claim it represents admiralty jurisdiction appears to be from King of the Hill, via Dale Gribble/ Rusty Shackleford. Now THAT is funny!
edit on 28-7-2012 by steppenwolf86 because: added line

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

How many times must I point out to you that you've claimed common law's been overridden by the Supreme court and doesn't apply anymore?

19 pages of "u no u" and a bunch of other bullchit.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Learn to read better; it never said that.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Does anybody think that many "laws" get there by way of "implied" and "intended" precedents ?

implied-in-fact contract.

quasi contract.

UCC, § 1-201. General Definitions.

(b)(27) "Person" means an individual, corporation, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, government, governmental subdivision, agency, or instrumentality, public corporation, or any other legal or commercial entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join