It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Insider: You Are the Target

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok course our governments are scared of us, we are the backbone of our society, the ones who sacrificed blood and bone to build THEIR dreams.

Don't want your government to have information on you? Pay off all your debts, maintain NO online presence, move home every couple of years and generally stay one step ahead.

Governments will only get worse in trying to ''Control'' us

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened." --George W. Bush, on what he hopes to accomplish with his memoir, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech." --George W. Bush, to Pope Benedict, Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"And I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president." --George W. Bush, discussing flooding in the Midwest, Washington, D.C., June 17, 2008

"One of the things important about history is to remember the true history." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

"Let me start off by saying that in 2000 I said, 'Vote for me. I'm an agent of change.' In 2004, I said, 'I'm not interested in change --I want to continue as president.' Every candidate has got to say 'change.' That's what the American people expect." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 5, 2008

"There is no doubt in my mind when history was written, the final page will say: Victory was achieved by the United States of America for the good of the world." --George W. Bush, addressing U.S. troops at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, Jan. 12, 2008

and on and on.....and thats just one man.......

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Silly Nonsense and no one gets it? target? blah. Just wants to know the people it defends..... that's all in a nutshell..
maybe all your fear and paranoia have helped prevent attacks.
She is not VIKI from I Robot!
She just wants to learn about the people she protects.
You all respond with fear and paranoia.....
That is so nice.
I am being sarcastic.
targets and Ti, silly!
Welcome to the real world and make of it as you may. your choice, really.....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantumonya

those who respond with fear and hatred to the unknown, will experience monstrosities and nightmares beyond their wildest dreams.
those who respond with love and joy, will experience bliss.
sad that too few know it, though...
when you cease to scream at the darkness, and instead reach to embrace it, it will stop being dangerous and hurtful.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

And sadly ATS, whether willfully or not, plays a big part in that. Threads like ''show me your survival stuff and ill show you mine'' are gold mines.

#17 My favorite one was 'tell me what you're afraid of'.

Mk friendly, much? lol

Not one thought to reciprocate the question. I don't believe any contributor questioned why one would ask such a thing, nor took note that no data was offered by the questioner.

All I can surmise is that short is sweet...'no story' is better than giving a phony 'here's what scares me' tale, since it would have given pause for one to think before responding. Too, it may be the ear was worried that data would become colored by an opening statement. Clever any way you look at it.
edit on 31-7-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join