It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Insider: You Are the Target

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know, I have to wonder, If this is true and I suspect that it is, then why?
Why has the US Government decided that us ordinary US citizens are the enemy? What in the hell have we
done to them to make them so afraid of us now?
Its like they see the boogeyman under every roof in America. They are spending millions, possibly billions to root out any possible wolf in the sheeples clothing.
If this Government were a person, they would be institutionalized due to an advanced case of Paranoid Schizophrenia.
I dont get it.

It turns out that it’s not a conspiracy, and not only does the NSA operate within the borders of the United States, they are assembling detailed dossiers on every single one of us. William Binney, an NSA whistleblower who recently resigned his post at the NSA over its illegal domestic surveillance programs, notes that the agency is engaged in implementing a total surveillance net over America with the help of private businesses like internet and telecom companies – and their target is YOU. Domestically, they’re pulling together all the data about virtually every U.S. citizen in the country and assembling that information, building communities that you have relationships with, and knowledge about you; what your activities are; what you’re doing. So the government is accumulating that kind of information about every individual person and it’s a very dangerous process. …from one company alone… they were sending, according to my estimate… I reckon there were between 10 and 12 [companies] that were participating… that one company was providing 320 million average logs per day since 2001.

Source
edit on 21-7-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What in the hell have we done to them to make them so afraid of us now?
reply to post by Juggernog

There are so many answers to that.
Maybe a better question would be what in the hell have they done to make them so afraid of us?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This, though evil as hell, was the only logical step forward.

Why spend the resources digging up information on somebody every time you need it when you can just build up a file on each citizen to call up in seconds. It helps build a profile so that person can be flagged whenever facial scanners pic up their presance at large public gatherings. Such as airports.

Really, the benefits, which are endless btw, outweigh the effort. In fact, they'd be stupid not to do it.

And sadly ATS, whether willfully or not, plays a big part in that. Threads like ''show me your survival stuff and ill show you mine'' are gold mines.

You can mess with them though, feed false information into the system. It is the one thing they wouldnt count on. Using their system to their own disadvantage.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm kind of honored, that in having an opinion and not afraid to share it, or warn my friends, makes me dangerous. It shows just how sickly the moral fiber of our leadership is.

Crush free thought, in the land of the free, the only thoughts you will legally have, are "beamed" from their media into your homes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Good thing I never use ym real name for any of my e-mail accounts or social networking sites. Then again, I am a college student...so they probably know more than I want them too.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

What in the hell have we done to them to make them so afraid of us now?

Maybe a better question would be what in the hell have they done to make them so afraid of us?

Ah, you make a valid point starz for u

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It turns out that it’s not a conspiracy, and not only does the NSA operate within the borders of the United States, they are assembling detailed dossiers on every single one of us.

They have already assembled a detailed dossier on a lot of people. It's called facebook.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sooo, what about the hard core people that dont use the net? Have a PO Box? and live secluded? They gonna spend the money to look for them wack jobs?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Frankly, I just don't give a d@mn anymore. Let them collect and monitor all they want. I mean really. Throw me in a friekin' death camp and pull my curlys out one by one. I'm ready. The suspense is killing me. Let's get the ball rolling already. Enough with the talky talky.
edit on 21-7-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: technical difficulties

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Lol, best post ever

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I do not have the answer for you, but it has probably been the plan for decades. Things have been consistently moving along in a predictable fashion for that long anyway, the only thing they did not count on were evolving people, individuals waking up and the ability to share the truth.

They may have thought social interactions and media were enough to push the propaganda forward, it has back fired.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I understand completely. You know what must be done, I don't need to say it. We cannot continue to live under the tyranny that the government imposes upon us. There will come a time when the others will join us and then things will change and we will become a country of the people, again.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
they are afraid of what you might do to them for everything they have done to you.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

And yet, they could not stop James Holmes.

Useless. Powerless. Nothing more than a mere annoyance. Who cares. Letem watch.

Get a good look boys.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i am afraid feeding wrong info might just draw more attention to your self idk or thay proly have super computers analysis to detect misinfo

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
A super computer that detects misinfo. Doubt it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The center for all this is being built in Utah.......Those happy Mormon sare more tha willing to be part of the NWO.They have thir own files which cover nearly every recorded birth death or marriage in history......
Lifes a little more compicated than we are ready to admit.
I look upon the recent actions of the goverment as treasonous....
The high crimes WILL be answered for...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

Oh, perhaps feeding off us like leeches for the past 150 years and they know we are reaching the point where we will not put up with the bloodsuckers any more.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Even though that's the attitude you *should* be entitled to, I fear its a dangeous and unwise one.

Your most likely all ready placed on a left extremist activist list (that's their favorite for us folk)
If you were to take your concerns any further beyond ATS I suggest you use an encrypted network and remain Anon.

The nets closing in.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That's the thing though. You fear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join