It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Counterfeit Gog And Magog War Will Start In The Next 5 Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CabablancaHizb

It's Isaiah 14. The Hebrew says "Hilal ben Sahar" or other text says "Heylal ben Sahar".

It means star and crescent moon, or morning star/crescent moon. The beast empire is Islam, the antichrist is a Muslim. God is addressing the antichrist in Isaiah 14, but not even him, but Satan inside of him, YHWH is addressing Lucifer/Satan. Or call him the Accuser, the Adversary whatever.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The Adversary/The Accuser IS Satan. They're all titles used for the formerly anointed cherub. I don't even know what his created name is, all the scriptures use is titles for him.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

The Adversary/The Accuser IS Satan. They're all titles used for the formerly anointed cherub. I don't even know what his created name is, all the scriptures use is titles for him.

This is where you need to educate yourself because Satan in Christianity doesn't resemble the HaSatan in Judaism pertaining to his position and mythology.

He never fell, Is not opposed to God and is a necessary part of God's plan. He is not thought of as evil because his orders are from God.

In Christianity because of the visions in Revelation he became the enemy of God but this is simply not true. God is Omnipotent and has no enemies.

But the Catholic Church early on capitalized on the fear of its members by creating this myth that has no basis in reality and is a tool for controlling unsuspecting uneducated Christians.

You just need to educate yourself.

You are a JW, correct?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

It's Isaiah 14. The Hebrew says "Hilal ben Sahar" or other text says "Heylal ben Sahar".

It means star and crescent moon, or morning star/crescent moon. The beast empire is Islam, the antichrist is a Muslim. God is addressing the antichrist in Isaiah 14, but not even him, but Satan inside of him, YHWH is addressing Lucifer/Satan. Or call him the Accuser, the Adversary whatever.

Now you are venturing into complete idiocy, no offense. You obviously have no real idea of anything historical and live a fantasy.

Muslims having anything to do with Isaiah and your completely made up definition of Halal ben Shachar are all I can stand I hate when people make up stuff out of the blue.

Crescent moon? No, Halal ben Shachar means " Shining one! son of Shachar (Venus).

You are a joke my friend, a literal joke who is not educated and tells fabricated tales with no basis in reality and it is proper you be told.

Whether you listen is up to you.

You don't exist to me as far as this website goes because I simply don't do dishonesty. Being wrong is one thing but making up definitions is a regular occurrence with you and before I tell you what I really think of people like you I am going to take the smart route and pretend you don't exist.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah about that, too bad Ezekiel 28:12-19 is in the OT. That's God speaking to only one cherub.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You can call it complete idiocy all you want, that doesn't change the text of the Hewbrew OT. What gets translated as "O Lucifer, son of the morning" in the KJV says "Helel ben Shahar" in the Hebrew, literally "Helel son of Shahar".

And it's CLEARLY not talking about a human being, but the power behind the King of Babylon. Which is also one of the 33 titles the Bible uses for the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

perhaps that post I made that Istanbul is the next focus of attention that will develop the cause for the Gog-Magog battle
was in a strange way... Prescient

the IS attacks at the airport will eventually lead to IS bombers then targeting the present Mosque (formerly: Hagia Sophia , Orthodox Christian Cathedral)... just as the IS/ISIS has done to many ancient religious sites in captured territory on the Arabian Peninsula...

the Istanbul terror attacks might be the spark that light-the-fuse of a Russian led annexation of the city which also holds the captured Seat of Eastern Orthodoxy held by the renown Patriarch Bartholomew 1 (who himself is a 'captive' of the Ottoman-Turks & Islamists that seized the city in 1452 AD)

the airport attack marked the 2 year anniversary of the birth of the newest Caliphate... watch for more action as the installation of the newest Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on July 4th the date he claimed himself the Caliph of IS

edit on th30146720134729552016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So do you think al-Baghdadi is the little horn or do you think another is coming that will subdue Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon?
edit on 29-6-2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join