It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie apocalypse is coming (not my title, but freaking cool video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Zombie apocalypse is coming (not my title, but freaking cool video)

www.youtube.com

Just video as source! I sent message to the poster to find out more info on whats going on in this video! The video says "no description available.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I ran across this video today just looking for Zombie videos when I found this!
I was just linking videos to mine for more hits. The strange thing is that it looks so real! Like one of those military killing Iraq people with a helicopter videos. I'm not sure what language is being spoken?

If it's a fake, or a viral video attempt. Someone help me out here. I searched to see if posted already and got nothing like this. Please move if wrong category admins. It just looks so real.

I posted it to my facebook page and when trying to view it, it was removed by the original poster. Then I went right to his page and it was back up? Weird I know.

Anyways, someone help me to see if it is real, or a real threat because the one guy was firing on these zombie guys until they caught up to him and then they 4 or 5 of them ripped him to shreds. He had a cape or something on, the gunfire looks real. One zombie even ran off with the torso, another with an arm, and another with a leg.
OMG

watch?v=2fZUm_lD3ks&feature=g-all-u

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I hope this video is up on here now!

edit on 20-7-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That guy getting ripped apart is from a video game, forgot what the name is though but I'm sure somebody knows!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thats fun. They shouldn't have added the gunfire sound though. Spoils the effect somewhat.

Also the guy came apart too easy.

Somebodies project or a viral video for a low budget zombie flick. 3.5 out of 5.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Looks so cool though! I hope someone sees this and can provide a proper link or story behind it!

Are they speaking mexican or something else. My vote is mexican for now!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Off topic but not really, I just got a game mod called DayZ.
Perhaps one of the coolest zombie apoc survival things I have done yet..buggy as hell still as its in beta, but it is what all zombie fans have been wanting for ages (massive multiplayer map, survive is the only goal, hoard, watch for other survival groups as they may not be friendly, etc)

Anyhow, the second clip is of course from a game (Call Of Duty), the first one..not sure, but could be just a hoax, some game footage also..everything looks creepy in night vision..what the video showed is someone waking up...

edit on 20-7-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is old and fake sorry. Please pay no further attention to it as there is really no reason to.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The first part is from that old alien in the bushes thing. I remember seeing it now. The first :44 seconds is that video. the remainder I have no clue about though.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, looks like it is fake then. Mods please just delete the whole post as obviously I was in panic mode!

At least I came here for answers rather than going on an extended camping trip to know where! LMAO

Sorry guys! Thanks for your help!
edit on 20-7-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I think the game is like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadows of chernobyl.

I am not absolutely certain though.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Thanks! I think my paranoia must have been on overdrive or something.

Still, it's a cool video.

a small part of me wished it was real! I could finally get to dust off a few toys!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
WTF...
...I'm kinda intrigued it starts out with the old fallen angel vie and then it show this dude with a cape on getting ripped to shreds ,definetly could have been a border patrol agent. The cape is probably one of those camo veils that obviously did him no good. And where did this guy learn to shoot....dudes just wasting ammo. Then he throws the gun down. Is be using it to battle even if I had no bullets. Another thing strikes me as odd is how he's running like he's in a cheap horror movie. I would just pick a direction and run my ass off if I had some hungry zombies chasing me. It's a toss up on this one. They people talking are definetly speaking Spanish.Good find.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I have spent countless hours perfecting my zombie killing skills on CoD Black Ops!
All you noobs can get behind me, for a price

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
that first vid is an old used in many chuprchabra vids, noy that they found the real chupachabra they are using it for zombies now

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know, when the zombie Apocalypse does come... I am going to make one hell of a zombie! I may even be a mini-boss!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm more worried about politicians than zombies.

There's more of a chance that an asteroid will hit Earth than the dead coming back to life.

top topics

join