It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you fear Judgment Day?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Most religions announced it, Judgment Day, the End of the world as we know it, etc. etc.
Suppose it will happen, not necessary on 12.21.2012 as the Mayas foretold and all lies and truth would be revealed, including the ones that affect your personal life.

Are you afraid of that or would you be very happy if something like that would really happen?

To answer that question for myself, I would be the happiest person on Earth if it did happen!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nope.

Why fear what I can do nothing about.

Besides my personal beliefs are that I am covered for such an event.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I have nothing to hide if my life on EA*RTH CD was replayed. Some embarrassments yes but for the most THE CAN Be JUDGED. PAST LIFE cds of learning
Very great question OP.. SnF

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Fear? No.

Anxious? Yes, all the hype is killing me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I believe that everyone has their own personal judgement day...eventually.

I am sure that during WW2 people were sure judgement day was coming then...but it didn't.

I do however think it is coming in a massive way; but I also think the fulfillment of this massive worldwide judgement day will not arrive for several years to come.

Heaven does get angry; and I think this massive judgment day will be worldwide natural disasters; one right after the other to rid earth of its evil people and doings. I think that when these natural events are then stopped; there will be very few people left...to start over.

This is how I view judgement day.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I've always found that there is nothing to fear in life or death if you stay true to your beliefs and try to live a good life. Fear frightens me more than anything else I can imagine, because it is so all consuming that it leaves little room for anything else.

INHO, this world really needs to end, because there is just too much wrong with it to put right and we do not deserve a second chance at perfection. If I were god (or whatever created existence) I'd never create another human being ever again...or if I did, I'd take away their free will so that they didn't screw everything up again.

So I say, bring on the end of the world and I'll see you all in Hell.

Rev

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Are you afraid of that or would you be very happy if something like that would really happen?
Im begging for mine at this very minute!

Happy? what is happy? Yes, Judgment day would make me very, very happy! To see the sun rise again, would make me happy. To see the suns, would make me happy. For those who have never seen the sun, to see it, for the very firs time, would make me happy.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The only judgment I fear is my own, because I'm the one who has to live with what I've done in my life. And in all honesty? Studying my heart, I find I have no judgment to fear.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows that when you've committed something worth going to hell for, you will either find it at the hands of justice, or you will find it in your own head and heart.
edit on 20-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You need to rethink that last sentiment , unless you forget the texts. The mayans have little to do with it , bar that , like Elenin , what is beyond , is what is unseen and unknown to you.
Having your face on the floor regardless of 'you' is not something to be taken lightly, though the faces of gargoyles (meeting the day) would often amuse us, they would frighten the wits from anyone beholding the truth of them too .
Take an humble re-assurance from it , but only that , as a stern warning was to the righteousd and the wicked alike. And he who would have been first , shall be the last , while the last may come first. Remain then , a charitable person. and by the measure of your forgiveness , so shall it be meted unto you. And despite the smooth talking sayers , he is a God of mercy.
In the mean time though , life is a sport , so have at them , tolerate no evil .For a moral and a just judge is he

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Beliefs don't hold up in court. But stick to your guns...if you can't stand up for what you believe in, what can you stand up for?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

If I were god (or whatever created existence) I'd never create another human being ever again...or if I did, I'd take away their free will so that they didn't screw everything up again.
If I were God, I would remove from the present reality, that which is the real cause of Chaos. Free will remains, Covert Control, will end. You must always retain your Divinely given choice, it is what makes you, you.

Oh, one other thing, PLAY NICE, with one another! You are free to play whatever games you wish with each other. You may fall down, you may hit someone, you may be hit by someone. But if you truly want to be Gods, forgive someone. Love someone, and if you are lucky in this world, you will be loved by someone. Learn all you can, and pass it on, someone may need it, in time.

Thank you ..
edit on 20-7-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I like everyone else have my fair share of skeletons in the closet, but God already knows of these things so there's no hiding anything, really. I don't think I've done anything especially damnable though, but I'm not the one to judge that. It's not my place to judge whether I should be accepted into the new earth or not, that's God's call. Anyone that's positively sure they're going to heaven are probably hell-bound for their spite and pride. I try to live my life to be a good person and do what I feel is right and that's all there really is that can be done.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I believe that everyone has their own personal judgement day...eventually.

I am sure that during WW2 people were sure judgement day was coming then...but it didn't.

I do however think it is coming in a massive way; but I also think the fulfillment of this massive worldwide judgement day will not arrive for several years to come.

Heaven does get angry; and I think this massive judgment day will be worldwide natural disasters; one right after the other to rid earth of its evil people and doings. I think that when these natural events are then stopped; there will be very few people left...to start over.

This is how I view judgement day.

I am the best judge.

And suppose I condemn myself to go to hell.

That is the worst case.

And suppose my body talks as I reject what I have done with my body.

And suppose Jesus and other prophets will be there as witness.

And suppose Angels are witness

And suppose god himself is witness.

God please forgive all my sins. I will never do anything wrong when my conscious is saying "no".

I really fear that every one knows what I have done.

There will be no bit of honor left for me.

But I believe the one who is letting me live wants me to change my path and he forgives.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Nice.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Nope. There is no harsher judge me than me, myself and I, when it comes to evaluating my virtue.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

If I were God

Don't take yourself very serious.

Even suppose you are something similar to god is stupid. You didn't decide when and where to come and you are going to die eventually. Your body with every single aspect and details is something connected to you by god. You don't even own your properties and you will lose it when you will die.

Hell is ahead of selfishness. Selfishness and arrogance are stupid as hell.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Judgement Day for the religious faithful could be ANY day, even tomorrow, for the religious faithfuls. Those whom had passed on for centuries till today already had theirs...

On a personal level, I alone am fully responsible for my own actions, even though I had never comitted a crime except for the parking ticket fines. However, deep down, I had hurt many whom I loved and cared about, whom had equally loved and cared about me, a price of redemption that can never be payable in this life..... Come what may, it's only the consequences of my actions, which I alone will face, not with fear, tears, but fullest acknowledgement of my flaws to pay that price....

But on a worldwide humankind level, I only plead for more chances for them, for many were only ignorant, and being humans, often misled and misuse their free will. While there is much ugliness in our world created by mankind, but there too is so much beauty and compassion within their hearts, and deserve proper guidance and time, not a complete wipe out, for NO human is not without flaw.

By thinking themselves perfect and spared of any salvation necessary is already a flaw itself.

May our common Creator have mercy.....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Judgment Day, from what I've seen, is a personal experience. No other human is involved...as a witness, defense attorney or prosecutor.

The Judge and the Judged are one and the same;

its the only time a person gets to meet themselves, mete themselves and possibly meat themselves.

there's nothing to fear about it, as it is the day when the truth is told and understood.

some people fall on their own swords on that day as a result of their own judgment concerning themselves. others to the happy dance.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Nope. Why fear what means the end to the hell that TPTB put us through.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

If I were God

Don't take yourself very serious.

Even suppose you are something similar to god is stupid. You didn't decide when and where to come and you are going to die eventually. Your body with every single aspect and details is something connected to you by god. You don't even own your properties and you will lose it when you will die.

Hell is ahead of selfishness. Selfishness and arrogance are stupid as hell.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)
Yes, my friend, you are wise. The key word above, is "if".
There are many ahead of me who have taken the title to themselves, painfully.

I submit I am but a spark, in a volcano of fire.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
My life is no longer mine, I am free of Fear.........

PS. I still look both ways when crossing the street, Im not stupid ya know

edit on 20-7-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join