It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you fear Judgment Day?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Judgement Day for the religious faithful could be ANY day, even tomorrow, for the religious faithfuls. Those whom had passed on for centuries till today already had theirs...

By thinking themselves perfect and spared of any salvation necessary is already a flaw itself.

May our common Creator have mercy.....

That is not quite correct , in fact going by the texts , be that old testament prophets , qu'ran , or bhagvad gita , or even buddhism ,
judgement is a future phenomenon, not a continual process.
this statement can be backed up in a number of ways
id on remaining quote , then as for the christians , commonly true

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
any day is justice day , judgement day has a special characteristic

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Selfishness and bigotry will have no cure on the other side.

Some one who has lives selfish , will reject the judges inside and outside.

Bigoted will insist on what that is wrong.

For whom that reject their evil deeds , their part of bodies which he has sinned with , will talk.

That is really horrible. There will be no credibility and honor left for that person. The fire inside will rise.

Amn I have felt the fire , when I am angry for my selfishness.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Yes, my friend, you are wise. The key word above, is "if".

When you see you are little nothing , not owning anything , ignorant and just blessed.

The "I" is really big.

And "if" is used for something that is feasible to happen.

And the comparing is the most clear sign of ignorance.

There are many ahead of me who have taken the title to themselves, painfully.

And those who have taken it to themselves will be into what you have typed here as your comment.

You are involved.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Selfishness and bigotry will have no cure on the other side.

Some one who has lives selfish , will reject the judges inside and outside.

Bigoted will insist on what that is wrong.

For whom that reject their evil deeds , their part of bodies which he has sinned with , will talk.

That is really horrible. There will be no credibility and honor left for that person. The fire inside will rise.

Amn I have felt the fire , when I am angry for my selfishness.

then they reject their own judgment.

either way....it doesn't matter to anyone else.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

No, I for one do not fear what Christians call "Judgement Day." They all think some flying God will judge them, but I know who the real judge is, and for my own self, my own judge is pleased with me and what I have accomplished. By the way, we all judge our own selves.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

then they reject their own judgment.

either way....it doesn't matter to anyone else.

A selfish person will never judge himself to be guilty. So , the judge outside will judge him ......

And even he refuses to obey, he will be forced by the guards.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do you fear Judgment Day?,

One has to first believe in judgement day.

I do not fear judgement day because this is something that religion made up, which man made up.

I do not fear this day because it has been talked about for centuries and it will still be talked about centuries from now.

Religion keeps you affraid my friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No, i don´t have any fear for make-believe crap that has no other purpose
than to control the masses of sheep.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about. Even if I was on the badkarma side I would just continue somewhere else. And I always fix what I break sooner or later. No matter what happens, in the end (when we get it) we all go home.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
biG WHAT IF.

what if ancients of EA*RTH FROM THE SKYS had a positive plan OR PLANS set in play for souls to ascend to higher and not ascend into lower fields of existence..

IM JUST SAYEN, something to consider

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I believe that everyone has their own personal judgement day...eventually.

I am sure that during WW2 people were sure judgement day was coming then...but it didn't.

I do however think it is coming in a massive way; but I also think the fulfillment of this massive worldwide judgement day will not arrive for several years to come.

Heaven does get angry; and I think this massive judgment day will be worldwide natural disasters; one right after the other to rid earth of its evil people and doings. I think that when these natural events are then stopped; there will be very few people left...to start over.

This is how I view judgement day.

I agree that your idea of how it would happen is a very probable scenario. I am not sure that Earth 2010-> is buisness (evolution soul school) as usual. I am wondering what all the chienergy is really meant to do. Because I would think there is more people pushing chi everyday.

It does not matter if anything outside moves on 21Dec. The fact that we are focusing our thoughts on it makes it very important. It is like a selffullfilling prophacy. Even if it was only normal nonsupernatural things happening then the people who get dissapointed with no change might take it in their hands to make a change. Persons with nothing to lose is very dangerous especially when they feel trapped and is going after their jailers. Change is in the air and it is reaching a boiling point.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Regenstorm
I know that within the bible there are many things that are scary and I'm not sure why Christianity feels that it needs to scare people to control them but since the time of Christ and before people have predicted everything from the return of Christ to the end of the world. What is important is to embrace the moment and the life we have right now and learn to live, laugh, and love.

The answer to your question is No i do not fear"Judgment Day." I'm ready to go "home" peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Most religions announced it, Judgment Day, the End of the world as we know it, etc. etc.
Suppose it will happen, not necessary on 12.21.2012 as the Mayas foretold and all lies and truth would be revealed, including the ones that affect your personal life.

Are you afraid of that or would you be very happy if something like that would really happen?

To answer that question for myself, I would be the happiest person on Earth if it did happen!

I can't wait to judge god! He's got a lot of explaining to do!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Do you fear Judgment Day?

I should own up but # it we are not done yet ! You , or anyone , should not fear it if you dont understand the concepts involved .
If you did , then likely you would fear it or give it its due respect. What has been brought true already and why ? Was it by magic , or is it engineered ? WW1 &WW2 , the nation state of israel , at 1948 ? the very 9/11 ?
Either way , I do go out on a limb to say it , but the world's elite brought their own doom on themselves , yet imo in a way that, even they did not mentally encompass the power of what they were making true . In what was set before. To read Ezekiel , the book of , through , is not a task which is easy. You'd need a couple of days at least .
And judgement , is right here , in a question such as this

Are there people , who all too willing to scoff , to write off formerly hallowed materials without a second glance ? When they never read a _word of a book they never understood ? Which for that very reason , was not written for them. Manifest fools . Is this a place we need to go to ? Do not judge the books by their coverers . And its definitely not me who does the judging , but Jonah would have said , how dare you push your luck Ninevites?
Lot @ sodom and gomorrah a/c to the book was bricking it but got out/ by contrast. Either way , the book-keepers are the only ones with a solid account/s on this matter

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Just have to say (though it'll probably be deleted) that I love your signature!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

that's convenient.

you think there is more than one judge.

let me ask this then.

what happens when the man or woman who never accepts guilt decides to become the judge?

i suspect things on earth get real messy...

...what say you?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I'd only fear judgement day if I found myself standing face to face with Judge Judy in a court of law:

"Uncross your arms" and "Um is not an answer!" Judge Judy

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

no not really. I take some comfort in knowing it has happened before yet we are here. I don't know if we will survive and remain the people we know today. Maybe all that will be left will be a few thousand with an ever declining knowledge base. Maybe we will revert a couple thousand years after the fall. Who knows.

Maybe we will all die off. maybe the transhumanist dream of our elites will come true and become the future of humanity without them. That would be a kicker. They die and humanity gets the eternal flesh they are scheming for themselves.

I don't know. I just can't help but feel confident in the good inside me. I know it is our legacy that has been preserved beyond the fires of conquering armies and the onslaught of the passage of time and neglect.

I don't sweat it. We are actually sitting pretty. The ones making a gamble are the ones who should worry. They have been filled with promises and hope from a source that has lied to every people it has empowered and then destroyed.

They dedicate their societies to the sun, rewrite their history, elevate their new war Gods to be equal to their own creator gods and then die off almost completely. In that order.

Let them do so again. We seem to get it right every time and inherit the earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Nope.

Why fear what I can do nothing about.

Besides my personal beliefs are that I am covered for such an event.

Too bad personal beliefs wont save you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join