It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Warner Bros Pulls Trailer Of Gangster Shooting Up Movie Theater

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't know if it is a false flag or not, but I think it is possible.

If there are a couple more mass shootings and legislation passed to restrict or ban firearms, then I say yes, false flag for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
im just going to repeat what i wrote in the other thread:

i think its dodgy...

i wondered how and who they were going to sacrifce this time.... i knew blood was going to be spilt...after the joker in the last film...and morgan freemans accident.......i was watching the actors....
but at the preview....cutting it a bit fine

these three new batman films are the most cursed films in the history of man.

that means more cursed than superman...which f`d up christoper reeves and richard prior
WIKI- superman curse

edit on 20-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh ffs, this reminds me of when the Call of Duty game came out.
It had a scene where you had to participate in a massacre in a Russian airport, which eventually led to WW3.
Everyone whined and cried, which prompted the publishers of the game to give you a chance to "opt out" of that scene.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmm, double post for some reason.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Oh ffs, this reminds me of when the Call of Duty game came out.
It had a scene where you had to participate in a massacre in a Russian airport, which eventually led to WW3.
Everyone whined and cried, which prompted the publishers of the game to give you a chance to "opt out" of that scene.

i played that scene....bro that was the most horrific thing iv seen in a game...
i remeber...in the game walking with the dudes who massacre everyone...i made a point not to shoot once.....
f`d up me thinks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Same with youtube. Users will not be able to view it either.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
To be fair that gangster squad film looks pretty good, and I dont think they should pull the trailer its not like they was to know, but thats just in my opinion

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
When I was watching some live news coverage of this event it was noted that when the murderer walked in and threw the gas and started shooting at first many in the audience assumed it was a promotion for the movie. And I couldn't understand the logic behind that. When has that ever happened in any movie theater as a promotion to anything? Where is the logic to that reasoning, was my question.

But after watching this trailer, this is my question: Was this trailer played on the screen where the shooting took place, and if it did, how soon before or after it did the shooting start? That could explain why they were caught off-guard.
edit on 21-7-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
When I was watching some live news coverage of this event it was noted that when the murderer walked in and threw the gas and started shooting at first many in the audience assumed it was a promotion for the movie. And I couldn't understand the logic behind that. When has that ever happened in any movie theater as a promotion to anything? Where is the logic to that reasoning, was my question.

But after watching this trailer, this is my question: Was this trailer played on the screen where the shooting took place, and if it did, how soon before or after it did the shooting start? That could explain why they were caught off-guard.
edit on 21-7-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

That I dunno... but I'm quite sure the trailer was screened at this theater.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was an occult ritual. Ritual murder.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think that the trailer for Gangster Squad, combined with 3:38 of

this video (skeletons in movie theater?!)

Is more coincidence than my conspiracy-minded-brain can handle.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I haven't watched teevee in years (best addiction I ever broke...) but do this:

Open up tonight's 'entertainment' listings and count the number of descriptions that include the words, 'murder', 'death', 'killer, killers, killings, etc', and so forth.

Multiply times 365 days a year, with maybe a break for Christmas, when you get, "It's a Wonderful Life''.

You want subliminal? How about in your face?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I haven't watched teevee in years (best addiction I ever broke...) but do this:

Open up tonight's 'entertainment' listings and count the number of descriptions that include the words, 'murder', 'death', 'killer, killers, killings, etc', and so forth.

Multiply times 365 days a year, with maybe a break for Christmas, when you get, "It's a Wonderful Life''.

You want subliminal? How about in your face?

... good one signalfire.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
FOR ALL THE SELF-PROCLAIMED SKEPTICS:

Man shoots up movie theater in real life. On the day of the incident the Warner Bros corporation just so happens to release a trailer wherein gangsters shoot up a movie theater with automatic guns. Conspiracy or not, you do not find that odd? Why? Remember, nobody is saying that without a shadow of doubt that their is a conspiracy, we could argue that Inglorious Basterds was foreshadowing this event. Then, warner bros panics and removes every single trailer and issues takedown notices on websites that are hosting a stream of this Trailer " out of respect for the victims."

If everyone is so logical and rational then why would this trailer offend them? Clearly it is about 1940's prohibition era gangsters killing people in a theater and not some lone "nut" in modern day swat gear attacking a modern day audience.

This event just so happens to occur when an Arms Trade Treaty is being tossed around the UN. An arms trade treaty that the USA's President voiced support for. While president Obama would have a hard time enforcing or signing this without approval from Congress it COULD drum up public support for measures that are identical or similar to the UN arms trade treaty.

A man attacks a movie theater that has little to no security in it. He attacks it using weapons that are freely available on the market in his particular state (provided he meets previous requirements and definitions of safety) and as such takes very real human life to the grave. Said weapons just so conveniently to fall under categories that are Banned in certain states ( look up NJ gun laws for a case of extreme gun control) . The weapons involved were a .12 gauge shotgun and a 100 round magazine equipped AR-15 semi-automatic rifle gauged for a 5.56mm round. These guns are considered controversial by various pro-gun control lobbies.

You don't find any of that odd or coincidental? Why?

So what evidence do you have that this isn't a conspiracy? Where you inside James Holmes head when the shooting occured? Have you been privy to every single interaction is this mans life. Do you have access to a data set that conclusively proves that he was just some psycho? Remember i am not saying that he IS NOT or that he was just some paid hitman. But how can we really know when there is an active effort to control public opinion by virtuallly every group out there?

I guess when a christian bombs an abortion clinic it is because of some grand christ-delusion embracing conspiracy. If a Muslim destroys a building it is because he is part of some greater muslim plan to ruin western society. But when a dude shoots up a movie-theater it is just some nut with access to guns and not because a very vocal and loud minority or majority is competing for public support.

Who is any of us to say that it is either way? Some dude in a coat who devoted his entire life to a constantly shifting science? Some guy on the internet with an IT degree and a copy of "A Candle In The Dark"?

If you don't believe in any of this then why in Sagan's name are you so concerned with it? And why are such logical and rational people as you even bothering with us unwashed and uneducated conspiracy nuts when you know we wont listen. You guys go in and dissassemble arguments point by point as if it would somehow convince the other side that they are wrong. Why are you so intent on converting people to your way of thought?

Oh wait, it isn't conversion. It's "looking for truth"... "I'm not trying to convert you i am trying to SAVE you from the devils lies..." Please...that line of reasoning can take many forms. A rose by any other name...

I'll never understand a competitive mentality.

edit on 22-7-2012 by DeathShield because: THE REPTOIDS SAID MY TOE-BOMBS WOULD EXPLODE IF I DIDN'T. And my haste has made waste as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
"Terrible", or TIMELY decision-making? You decide!

The references in this movie trailer with the actual shooting -especially that very last scene that leaves NOTHING to the imagination!- are obvious.

Here it is:

Several sources claim that the audience was confused as to whether the shooting was a publicity stunt, to then realize to their horror that this was for real!!!

What it reminds me?

The anti-terror exercises in the morningn of 9/11! :O

www.deadline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

People, spread this info, as much as you can!

FALSE FLAG ALERT!!!
edit on 20/7/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

Thank you.
I just wanted to see Ryan Gosling.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

THEY ARE USING .22'S IN THAT TRAILER, WE NEED TO BAN THE .22 CALIBER OR ELSE GANGSTERS WITH GUNS WILL KILL US IN THE THEATER.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

No those are Thompson machine guns, .45 caliber....it's a pistol round. And a fully automatic weapon.

The Colorado shooter used a semi-auto rifle with .223, totally different

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Metatronin

Whoops, i was under the impression that the Thompson used a specialized .22 round, perhaps i had it confused with something else. Thank you for the correction, When you assume...

edit on 22-7-2012 by DeathShield because: I forgot...oh well must have been a government lie of some sort.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join