It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals move through dimensions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
MAn I'm so confused. How come the suirrel didn't teleport elsewhere when the dog chomped it?
Mr. Squirrel sure didn't sound like he has left his body for the first few seconds. It sounded like it was pretty horrible for the squirrel actually. Please tell me the squirrel teleported it's soul into another dimension and that those ghastly squeaking sounds were just the air getting shoved out of the squirrels lungs when the canine put it's bite pressure on and started to thrash the little guy around.
...please.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Or the dragonfly could have been thinking holy crap stay still, don't move. Stay still. I hope I don't twitch right now cause I think I may have just landed on a very large animal and I don't know what it's intent is. Holy crap I hope it doesn't see me.

Also, I agree it is horrible to leave animals in cages. I can't even stand kennel training your dog by leaving him locked up in a cage for hours at a time when the owners leave the house.
edit on 20-7-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
reply to post by nimbinned

Or the dragonfly could have been thinking holy crap stay still, don't move. Stay still. I hope I don't twitch right now cause I think I may have just landed on a very large animal and I don't know what it's intent is. Holy crap I hope it doesn't see me.

Also, I agree it is horrible to leave animals in cages. I can't even stand kennel training your dog by leaving him locked up in a cage for hours at a time when the owners leave the house.
edit on 20-7-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

It's sounds to me like your mind could be in a cage - could be time to let it out so it can experience the fullness and richness of this Earth Life and allow it to connect with all of God's creatures.

I'm not trying to be smart here - just wanted to say that your perception of reality is not fixed - it is without limits.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well done excellent post. to fill two lines: geometrically I would relate it such In the same way a shadow a 2d plane is a reverse projection of a 3d object those 3d objects themselves are projections of a higher dimension, and yes they all groove together but there are inherent limitations in explaining the processes of other dimensions when restricted to only one for explanation hence realisation is life. but how to divide the indivisible? whole is all.
edit on 20-7-2012 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No my minds open enough. I've done plenty of meditating even experienced satori one time for a brief few seconds. I'm pretty open about a great many things. Heck I got onto ATS because of two different UFO's I saw during my life.

That being said. I'm pretty sure the dragonfly wan not trying to communicate with you. I think it's fantastic that through observing animals you have ben able to make a lesson for your self and gain insight.

As for animals going through dimensions. We are all currently inhabiting all 10 or 11 dimensions right now. Always have been always will. We are only capable of perceiving the 3 spacial dimensions and the dimension of time if time counts as a dimension. SO what dimensions are these animals going to? Wouldn't it be a tacit admission from the OP that he/she doesn't understand dimensions at all and is using the wrong word. How bout we use the term the animals teleport some part of themselves to an alternant universe or something? Because the term dimension is just being used incorrectly.

But seriously if animals are able to slide between "dimensions" then what say you about my sad squirrel story?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

That is just how hawks hunt, it didn't disappear.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just because animals outsmart you with their camouflage, doesn't necessarily mean they vanish. Most animals can appear just like their environment, and it seems as if they know how to use it to their advantage. Does the moon go to a different dimension when you cannot see it?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"......Have you ever seen an insect or a bird one minute, and then the next second it has gone?...."

I would have to say no, but then I'm probably more alert and aware of my surroundings than you are.

By your interpretation all magicians are time travellers..... !!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We are also animals.....so why dont we do it?

Why has my cat never vanished and moved to another dimension? Why is it only small, fast moving animals??

Ahhhhh because its fantasy

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What about the animals we slaughter daily? By the masses? Why aren't they going to another reality except via throat slashage, grindage? You're describing animals we don't hunt or nurture. And don't act like they don't know they are going to be slaughtered, many pigs have to be tazed to get out of the trucks because they refuse to walk.. much like the trains into auschwitz or dachau.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Nice. I have been saying this about my cat for ages....that he steps around reality. I have seen him appear from the strangest places and disappear into them to. Granted he has never vanished in front of my eyes but I have seen him come out of small spaces that were empty just a moment before...and I have left him in one room only to journey across the house to another room and find him there. I named him Noob Saibot on account of his ninja tendencies and coloring.

Here's some neat folklore about cats and the transmundane

Cats and the Spirit World
edit on 20-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Ahhhhh because its fantasy

"Anima is the power of freeing the atoms of subtle or gross matter
(Sukshma or Sthula) from their ordinary limitations. By this power
one can get free of physical strain or pain or even make the body as
light as one chooses. It is by this power that Yogis were supposed to
make themselves invisible [and] invulnerable or [to] free the body from
decay and death."

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is all true I am also a animal, I extradimenolize all the time. Sometimes when one of my cats become bored we do it together, though I have not seen them in a while. Yes.

I am going to travel in a few minutes now the abstract dimenolation are much better.

I sometimes get bored with this Universe and it seems so small.

Here kitty, kitty ,kitty.
edit on 21-7-2012 by googolplex because: e & S small s

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Animals are very powerful, sensitive and often act as guardians. Those who practice Shamanism, like myself, call upon totem guides/ animals. Animals can sense more than humans can like paranormal activity or when a storm is coming on. They hear and feel more than we can.

Here's one of my stories involving animals during a ghost hunting / cleansing attempt on a friend's house. It was her dog that actually made us stop the ritual. Never got back to the house to perform it...

dreamsnthingz.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Have you ever seen an insect or a bird one minute, and then the next second it has gone?

Animals are very concerned with the quality of life - much more so than ourselves.

When the quality of life is in question, the animals automatically migrate toward a more sustaining reality.

Zoos

Slaughterhouses

Industrial Chicken Farms

Commercial Fishing

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with the central tenants of your thesis here....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You quoted your sources of this to be one Barbara Marciniak.

Pleiadians

The Pleiadians are alien beings from the star cluster in the constellation Taurus known as the Pleiades. Barbara Marciniak claims that the Pleiadians chose her to be their messenger.

www.skepdic.com...

where has she wrote about animals moving through dimensions? I can see a lot of info on her but nothing where she talks about animals moving through dimensions

can you provide a proper source for this claim please.

thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You quoted your sources of this to be one Barbara Marciniak.

Pleiadians

The Pleiadians are alien beings from the star cluster in the constellation Taurus known as the Pleiades. Barbara Marciniak claims that the Pleiadians chose her to be their messenger.

www.skepdic.com...

where has she wrote about animals moving through dimensions? I can see a lot of info on her but nothing where she talks about animals moving through dimensions

can you provide a proper source for this claim please.

thank you.

Here: books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q& f=false

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
"......Have you ever seen an insect or a bird one minute, and then the next second it has gone?...."

I would have to say no, but then I'm probably more alert and aware of my surroundings than you are.

By your interpretation all magicians are time travellers..... !!!

Maybe it is more a case of missing time perhaps? The brain is so focused on the animal or insect it doesn't properly record time or passes the imagery on like usual, resulting in the experience the last object of attention is suddenly gone. Once that object is out of physical eyesight the brain starts complaining and the thinker responds or concludes it must be because animals move through dimensions. No offense intented to the OP, I just personally don't believe animals or any other lifeform can move through dimensions but if each of us has a dimension of their own then their image might appear in anothers' dimension, like a mirror image which is not the same thing.
edit on 21/7/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I always thought frogs create sounds to attract females.

Is there anything to back up these wild claims ?

Sounds like a bunch of made-up stuff to me.

I assure you that this account is accurate.

An advertisement call is the most well-known call of a frog. It is produced by a male during the breeding season to attract females of his own species. It can also serve an agressive function to defend his calling site by warning rival males of his presence. Frogs usually make the calls around bodies of water that are suitable for breeding and egg laying. These calls can be heard during the evening and at night, and sometimes during daylight at the peak of the breeding season.

An older female will also vocalize sometimes along with males, which creates more competition among the males, allowing the female to further choose the most dominant male.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So when one of these ambassador/insects in the form of a praying mantis bites the head off another insect while it is still alive is the message it is sending spiritual or intellectual?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join