It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A South Park Family Portrait

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
My daughter got bored drawing her anime the other day and decided to do something different. This is her take on our family as South Park characters.
I laughed so hard when I saw it because she nailed it. Even the look on her dad's face is dead on in the midst of this heat wave.
She even threw in our dog for good measure. I am going to get a frame and hang it up as our official family portrait!! Seriously. Though she thought that was a little stupid now, I figure later she might not feel that way. I digress though. I just wanted to share it with someone, because it was so funny!




ETA... I see I cut the dog out by accident.
You'll just have to use your imagination. Just think - Taco Bell!

edit on 7/20/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That's great......
You need to save this one.....Thanks for sharing........



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

ETA... I see I cut the dog out by accident.
You'll just have to use your imagination. Just think - Taco Bell!






posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
That's great......
You need to save this one.....Thanks for sharing........


Thanks!
I am going to get a frame for it and use it as a family portrait.
I think it is hilarious and it makes me laugh every time I see it!


Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

ETA... I see I cut the dog out by accident.
You'll just have to use your imagination. Just think - Taco Bell!







You did it!!! I had to have a mod pull my first attempt at posting this because over half the pic wouldn't show. I spent more time than I care to admit trying to get it right the first time, that the second time...I was just willing to let the dog be cut out.
My computer skills are scary at times. Thanks for fixing it!



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 
Oh. I didn't actually care about the dog.


I just felt that hiding the 'Bacon', was a deprecating & blasphemous act. lol




Bacon makes everything better.



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 
Oh. I didn't actually care about the dog.


I just felt that hiding the 'Bacon', was a deprecating & blasphemous act. lol




Bacon makes everything better.


That was my "Thought Bubble". You obviously enjoy it as much as I do!.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 

I had forgotten about this, until now.
I couldn't find a video clip of it, but I still think it's funny.


Have you ever watched 'Psych'?
(TV Show on the USA Network)




[color=47994E]Shawn - [color=75FF83]“It’s sodium bicarbonate.”

[color=AD9D52]Gus - [color=FFE878]“Baking soda?”

[color=47994E]Shawn - [color=75FF83]“Bacon soda!?! That’s a genius idea, Gus, but I’m not sure the world is ready for a pork flavored beverage.”

[color=AD9D52]Gus - [color=FFE878]“I disagree, but that’s not what I said.”



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 




HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA great drawing! south park is hilarious, and the artist really knows what they are doing!


hi kangaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 

I had forgotten about this, until now.
I couldn't find a video clip of it, but I still think it's funny.


Have you ever watched 'Psych'?
(TV Show on the USA Network)




[color=47994E]Shawn - [color=75FF83]“It’s sodium bicarbonate.”

[color=AD9D52]Gus - [color=FFE878]“Baking soda?”

[color=47994E]Shawn - [color=75FF83]“Bacon soda!?! That’s a genius idea, Gus, but I’m not sure the world is ready for a pork flavored beverage.”

[color=AD9D52]Gus - [color=FFE878]“I disagree, but that’s not what I said.”




YES!!
I agree that we are ready!
I have seen the previews to the show but have never watched it...maybe I should.



Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe
 




HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA great drawing! south park is hilarious, and the artist really knows what they are doing!


hi kangaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi Soy!
It is hilarious. It has made me a bit uncomfortable from time to time, but I still find it funny.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join