It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust and Jehovah's Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The writer of this thread recently opened another one where ample proof was given of the Holocaust by means of historic documentation found within Watch Tower literature published by Jehovah's Witnesses. That thread can be found here:

Did the Holocaust Happen?

Apparently, because of the title of the thread half of those responding in it took no care to read the contents of it and took to attacking the OP judging it without knowing its contents.

This thread will be short on words and will simply put fourth an excerpt from one video called Purple Triangles and another documentary entitled Jehovah's Witnesses Stand Firm Against Nazi Assault.

Herein is more documented proof of the existence of the Holocaust. And is worth watching for anyone interested in truth.

Excert found on YouTube of the documentary released in Britain called Purple Triangles (the symbol assigned to and worn by all Jehovah's Witnesses in the concentration camps.)

Jehovah's Witnesses Stand Firm Against Nazi Assault. I was able to find the whole video on YouTube:

edit on 20-7-2012 by SubAce because: second video

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just ask yourself why would European countries make up laws sending people to jail for not accepting an alleged historical event? It would be like a US state sending people to prison for denying Bigfoot existed or that UFOs abduct people. Truth needs no laws to defend it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

Dear cybro. Please take the time to watch the documentaries. Perhaps your eyes will be opened to the true horror that did occur. I can understand why those laws were enacted although not living in Europe.

Did you know that we even predicted that the Holocaust would be denied by twisted and evil-minded people?

This as the very last quote on that other thread mentioned in the OP so that it would be the last thing that would stick out for those reading it:

After World War II on September 26, 1945 the magazine Consolation gave a very enlightened prediction about future attempts to deny the holocaust, under the article “Has Nazism Been Destroyed?”:

“Propagandists think the people have short memories. It is their intention to erase past history, presenting themselves in the modern disguise of benefactors, their incriminating record being covered up…Until Jehovah does fight Armageddon, Nazism will continue to raise its ugly head.”

Yes we exposed Holocaust deniers before they even came along.
edit on 20-7-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Just ask yourself why would European countries make up laws sending people to jail for not accepting an alleged historical event? It would be like a US state sending people to prison for denying Bigfoot existed or that UFOs abduct people. Truth needs no laws to defend it.

That is the FACT!!
Too many of the holocaust ideas have been debunked, if that is the case, what else has been a lie?
Sure, some jews died but so did many more. Much more than the jews.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I wonder how the JWs that suffered in the camps feel about NOT being included in today's term "holocaust" ?

The suffering of many stolen for the few...........No thanks.
edit on 20-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Obviously the Holocaust happened, but not as the PTB tell us it did. Two facts that very few people know: (1) Hitler was interested in (due to New Age propaganda) killing people off with positive blood types as he was led to believe only blood types void of RH factors would usher in the next root race. (2) Animal fat used in various war products was becoming rare and very expensive by 1943, so human fat was used, guess where it came from?

The belief that Hitler wanted to kill Jews is a bunch of bull# scripted for morons that only watch he History Channel because they lack they lack the attention span to read a flipping book. As he was much, much more of a monster than we have acknowledged.

As for Jehovah’s Witnesses… people here on ATS know they are a joke, actually occultists masquerading as Christians and have ZERO credibility. The belief system has Mystery Religion written into it as well as all over it. They do not believe Jesus/Yeshua/Immanuel was divine so how FFS can they be Christian? I speculate they secretly believe Lucifer was Christ after meeting and talking with many on various occasions.

I wonder when there will be a JW recruitment thread?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

You generalize to much and you also need to get your facts straight or stop commenting on things you clearly know little off.

Otherwise a nice thread. Heartwrenching story's. Funny to see how even in these days entire groups of people are octracized because of a different POV. I thought ATS was about broading one's horizon in order to get "the complete picture". How does rejecting a pretty exstensive knowledgebase accomplish that?
Denying a thing like the Holocaust is not only very insulting but also very ignorant. The historical data is overwhelming. What I think hapened is that "the winners wrote history" and because of many things we finally get the other side of the story. This gives us an explanation of how the events leading up to, and the ones that occured during the Holocaust came to be. Does this change what happened? Did Nazism suddenly NOT target specific groups of people?

But like there are people who are able to justify just about any inhumane and cruel act one can conjure, we also have the same with the Holocaust. Reasoning against that would be like "throwing pearls to swines"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Nice job utilizing a logical fallacy to attack my comment. Good homework for you would be to look up how you accomplished that and hopefully you will learn something today.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Logical fallacy?

carm.org...

It is true that during a debate on an issue, if you simply point out to your "opponent" a logical fallacy that he/she has just made, it generally gives you the upper hand.

Felt the need?

I merely pointed out that remarks like

As for Jehovah’s Witnesses… people here on ATS know they are a joke, actually occultists masquerading as Christians and have ZERO credibility.

are generalizing comments. You cant possibly declare such a thing!!! You do realize that there ARE a few JW's around here do you? Also I felt the need to point out, being an inactive JW, that your statements pertaining to certain beliefs JW allegedly hold, do not reflect truth in the slightest. Hence my remark that you should probably refrain from commenting without having the knowledgeyou need to be able to partake in a discussion about the subject. I sometimes see my kids trying to stick their nose into things they know little of, trying to be interesting to others. Its common sence to point out any errors or otherwise other ignorant children would quickly accept the stated for truth.

The belief that Hitler wanted to kill Jews is a bunch of bull# scripted for morons that only watch he History Channel because they lack they lack the attention span to read a flipping book. As he was much, much more of a monster than we have acknowledged.

Here is a quote from the big man himself in wich he clearly states the he in fact DID WANT TO KILL JEWS.

If the international Jewish financiers outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevisation of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe![197]

— Adolf Hitler addressing the German Reichstag, 30 January 1939

History shows that the Jewish financers accomplished just that, just as Hitller pretty much made good on his promise. At the very least he put in a sincere effort.

Is this not the big man himself declaring the coming of the Holocaust if certain conditions (wich have been met) were met?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread as it covers the same topic.

Here you go

Closed.

top topics

join