It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Originally posted by Elexio
The police statement is still talking about a single gunman in a single event. They are investigating the thought of multiple shooters but they don't think so.. No evidence according to them of anything your mentioning.

as for military tactics, everyone can google it and look at youtube scenes from iraq and afganistan.. or even hollywood movies that use military/police instructors to make a movie realistic..

Thank you.
I was commenting on what was originally being reported via the European-based media from their US affiliates. I guess it will be while before precise details as to number of shooters and tactics can be confirmed.

Re the second part of your reply, I appreciate that there is a load of info on the net. But all the same I feel that our members who've been in the military and done specialized training could give us some valuable insights based on their own, personal experience.

Mike

Your welcome mate.

As for the second part, thats exactly what i did.. ;-)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I'm listening to the police scanner and they have a navy rep, NCIS maybe, there and trying to get access and the guy in charge keeps telling him to go away and call tomorrow because he can't confirm that any of the deceased are Navy.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes but the whole point is the ease in which a gun makes killing a person. You can just pull it out cock it and shoot. A viable bomb actually requires some skill, which puts it out of reach for many people.

The amount of petty arguments in the UK both between strangers and in families & friends circles, if you threw guns into the mix the murder rate would rocket. A murder rate which is currently at a 30 year low.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm listening to the scanner.

Link is in the op.

link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by g146541

To be even more clear, I'm a US-expat, I grew up in the deep south, surrounded by guns. I have seen two people shot dead.

Cool story Bro!!
If you are an expat, you are the equivalent on this issue as an ex smoker yelling at the smokers, we understand why you are how you are.

link   
Batman: death threats made to reviewers is this connected to this masacre ?

2line

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Asad fighting back...
Breivik follower...
Sony Entertainment claims copyright?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

This.

There's no way you can arm the entire population of a country and NOT have a lot more gun violence.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by sonnny1

Theres always a need my emotionally laden friend. And its not apathy its indifference, people die get over it. Finally glad you got the point though.

Have a nice day....

You are soooo coool because you are jaded about death and suffering. You must be so deep and fearless.
Sadly you just come off sounding like a tool.

People going for a cheap laugh need to pack up and gtfo along with all the people pushing an agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Except that they aren't calling him in they are trying to make him go away and the Navy guy is the one saying he needs to be there.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

No "bro". Expat doesnt mean I'm no longer American.

Work on your analogy and get back to me dawg.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
now CNN is reporting this guy has a TN license plate on his car
(I'm in TN... yikes)

they're showing cellphone footage on CNN... very chaotic1

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Mod Note: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Just a few seconds ago on FOX - explosivs were found in the suspects car, a toddler was shot "point blank" ,also a "possible" second shooter was killed around the scene.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tg_spider
Batman: death threats made to reviewers is this connected to this masacre ?

2line

That's what I was trying to say....It was on Yahoo yesterday.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'd like to listen to the scanner, but it isn't working for me.

Do you have to sign in to listen.

p.s. I live about 5 miles from that theater and I was going to go see batman there on sunday,... not now.

link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Sorry, but your pics, are distasteful.

They are not needed either.

MHO

link   
Not to bring out the conspirator in me but what could this do with the UN's wanting to take USA weapons away from citizens? Haven't paid much attention to all that so don't flame.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join