It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

More: Explosives appear 'very sophisticated' and police could be at scene 'for hours or days,' Aurora police chief says - @Reuters

Submitted 24 mins ago by editor

Aurora, Colorado Dark Knight Rises shooting

Colorado shooting suspect's apartment is 'booby trapped,' police chief says; working to disarm flammable or explosive material - @Reuters

www.breakingnews.com...

link   

Call of Duty: Black Ops Now the Best Selling Video Game of All Time in US

It set the 24 hour sales record for any entertainment property ever with $360M, but Call of Duty: Black Ops has just shattered another record to land it the title as the best selling game of all time in the US.

There is a whole generation of American teenagers and young adults who are obsessed with this violent video game filth which glamorizes death, misery and destruction.

I took my sons copy and destroyed it. When he played it I could see a glazed, mesmerized, far away look in his eyes. Flicker Rate Hypnosis?

Kids are losing touch with reality.

link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I started your thread for you HERE.

It could go a hundred different directions, but maybe it will serve to pull some of the bickering out of this thread and focus on this specific incident, while discussing Guns and the US over there.

Thanks for the headsup on that article!

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

People need to fly from A to B.

People don't need to give money to Hoyts.

I see your agenda and raise you a loss of profits.

I think I know who to bet on...

link   
I can't help but feel that this shooting, and the one that happened in that bar in Alabama a few days ago, and others, might have been carried out by sleeper agents.
Agents made and programed by our government, to carry out these gruesome acts.
Acts that are designed to put fear into the minds of the American public for their safety.
A fear that they hope will kick in and prompt the public into buying into and doing what the government ultimately wants and have been talking about for a few months now.

The outright ban of the right of the American citizen to own a firearm.

We have seen it over and over for the past decade. Our government is not afraid to break a few eggs in order to get the omelet they want. It's one big interlinked Psy-Op set upon the American public and the world, and it's working. Look at what they did on 9/11. The government did that to get what they wanted, and it worked.

A great man once said....
Anyone that would choose safety over freedom deserves nether.
I feel the same way..

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
ABC is already trying to link this guy to the Tea Party.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Ha! That's retarded. The Tea Party doesn't go in blasting innocent civilians and I can't believe they would even insinuate this. Actually, I can. Get the Tea Party pissed off and people fighting about politics on top of everyone panicking about their safety. A wonderful maelstrom in the making.

We've already got everyone on the forum using this to try to push their pro/anti gun-control agenda.
edit on 20-7-2012 by hololeap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
report: suspect recently dropped out med school

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Spokeswoman Jacque Montgomery says 24-year-old James Holmes was a student at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver until last month. She did not know when he started school or why he withdrew.

abcnews.go.com...

"The pictures we have from inside the apartment are pretty disturbing considering how elaborate the apartment is booby trapped," police said outside of the apartment complex today. The "flammable and explosive" materials could have blown up Holmes' apartment building and the ones near it, police said.

The apartment complex is home exclusively to University of Colorado Medical Center students, patients, and staff members, residents tell ABC News.

edit on 20-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

They said the same thing about Ozzy Osbourne and now his music is being used for family car commercials.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KireDj
This place is a joke. So many insinuating "well, if someone had been a C/C fewer would have died." BS. It was a dark, smokey theater. I can imagine a few of you knuckleheads trying to play cop in there & far more would have died in the crossfire. Just like in a bank robbery... Very few actually turn into a shooting. But one of you bozo's pulls your weapon to play hero & people would end up dying. The love of guns in the US is beyond disturbing. More guns = More violence. FACT. The NRA is a money making machine for themselves & gun manufactures & could care less about the loss of human life. FACT. Get a more constructive hobby.

No, you’re wrong. For those that have been around guns our whole lives and use them often would not hesitate to take this punk down once the lead starts flying. Maybe crawling up into the fetal position, rocking back and forth, when something bad is happening around you might be your reaction, but I assure you, it would not be mine and many other open carry law abiding citizens reactions. The nut case would have hit the ground in seconds flat!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
(On a sidenote - who the hell brings a 3month old to a midnite screening of a loud violent movie?)

A person who lives in a country that allows the freedom to go to a movie when ever you want to, we do not know the 3 month olds sleep cycle and what difference does it make when a family goes to a movie?

The guilt is upon the guilty not a family for choosing a movie time YOU find illogical. It is not the parents fault a shooter tear gased their child, it is the shooters fault.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This person is assuming that these people just bought their firearm yesterday.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
The goverment cant force you to buy goods and services either......wait a sec
edit on 20-7-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

So the crux of your argument is, the government will now be forcing citizens to watch rubbish movies in the theatre. Where they will be forced to be strip searched, scanned, groped and manhandled by greasy hairy thugs in a blue uniform, and this is all due to a nutter who snuck guns in the back door after entering the premises legally, with a valid purchased ticket, and no weapons on his person.

He snuck them in the back door once he was in.

And this is what you're arguing?

I think the batman people should be looking to ATS for scripts.. this is gold!

link   
Well let's hope he wasn't an ATS member ,Jared Lee Loughner was.
Just crossed my mind.
edit on 103131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
Now everyones going to see this movies just because 10 people got shot opening night,

what a way to boost ticket sales

no offance but i dont think this sounds to innocent, random, or of public making

link   

Originally posted by hololeap

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
ABC is already trying to link this guy to the Tea Party.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Ha! That's retarded. The Tea Party doesn't go in blasting innocent civilians and I can't believe they would even insinuate this. Actually, I can. Get the Tea Party pissed off and people fighting about politics on top of everyone panicking about their safety. A wonderful maelstrom in the making.

Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste.

Forget the injured and dead. Smear your political adversaries.

Get out the silly putty.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
CNN saying amongst the injured/casualties are members of the U.S MILITARY. Hhhmmmm....I think they are trying to say this guy targeted these peeps?? How could he see in the dark??? This was just released

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I wonder if he just lost it or if there is more to it? It sounds as if his Mom had at least some indication...schizophrenia usually has an on set from age 15 through 25.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well let's hope he wasn't an ATS member ,Jared Lee Loughner was.
Just crossed my mind.
edit on 103131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Has anyone checked?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Originally posted by 08051962
Just confirmed: TEN dead

this is just... horrible. Can't even watch a movie without worrying about getting shot up.

Horrible/tragic story for sure.

I do hope that before people applaud the forfeiting of more of their rights in response to this "domestic terrorism", they consider math first.

This was 10 people dead. A horrible loss no doubt -- I'm not downplaying it.

Are you sure it's 10.....and not 11? I mean, it was in theater 9. And, the last report i got...was 12. So, you got a report saying 10 dead, i see the report saying 12 dead. Hmmmmmm....what number goes in between 10 and 12???? hahahahahah

Also....that gunman had some pretty bad aim. He ONLY killed 10 - 12 people....in a packed movie theatre???

Maybe, Theater 9 was having it's own stage play. Hey, ya never know, and we shouldn't be so gullable to believe everything we see. Not all that glitters is gold....and i wouldn't put it past TPTB to stage something like this. Not during these crazy times. Desperate times calls for desperate measures....and our government, is getting pretty desperate.

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join