It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a Chinook heading East over Houston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this or if it might be anything important or not. But at around 5:00 today I saw a chinook helicopter moving eastbound over west Houston, quite an unusual sighting for the area. I used to live by a few army and air force bases and I do not recall ever seeing one. Did see a lot of black hawks, but I think this might be the first time I ever saw a chinook.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Wasn't sure where to put this or if it might be anything important or not. But at around 5:00 today I saw a chinook helicopter moving eastbound over west Houston, quite an unusual sighting for the area. I used to live by a few army and air force bases and I do not recall ever seeing one. Did see a lot of black hawks, but I think this might be the first time I ever saw a chinook.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ummmmmm.......

Chinooks fly all over the place.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ellignton Field is located in Houston and the ocassional military flight is known to land at Hobby Airport. There are also several military basis located in Texas not too terribly far from Houston, especially in around San Antonio and Corpus Christi.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The Army has 1200 of them (actually 1125 still in the air), so?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

en.wikipedia.org...

The Army has 1200 of them (actually 1125 still in the air), so?

Hahahaha i know right!

Hey today, well, i know this is gonna sound weird but........today, i saw a car on interstate 20! I know right!!! Hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I know its unusual, most people do not get the opportunity to see a military air craft in person. But they do fly them often, no worries. The first time I saw a chinook I thought something was going down.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

The Op might not be as weird as some of you think. I live in central NY and two flew over my house today as well.

I can tell you with complete certainty that, for here, that is a very unusual site.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Fyi. I know where that one was going. Just running parts to another state.

No biggie. No worries.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I saw a Chinook in 2007.

new topics

top topics

join