It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

You don't get it !! Maybe you have to be in the U.S. Or have an idea what he has said in the past.

Ahh the guy is trying to make a few quid/bucks ? Nope..that don't get it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I think I made it clear that I am not certain about Dulce, I am only considering it possible (based on the many people who come to say their involvement - certainly not everyone is a liar) and there is a big difference compared to being certain. The same goes for Phil Schneider, I think as much as not everything he said may be true, I think some of the things he said are.

If this is not objective what is? You are objective? I don't think so since you only think that all is a lie and a myth. A lot of things considered myths have happened - Troy, the red hair giants in Nevada, some other were talking the David and Golaith were a myth, they showed somet things in support.

Also since you talk about how people change over time. Initially I have believed even the Thomas Castello "Reptilians and Nightmare Hall in Dulce' but over time I became more skeptical which made me more objective. And I reached a border of objectivity, I will not go over that border to become more skeptical about something that remaisn unknown and you cannot be sure 'all is a lie'

I am not critical thinker - please, I can sort the good and bad apples, the difference between you and believers is believers sort all the apples in the one basket, skeptics sort all the apples in the other basket, I sort the good and bad apples accordingly in both baskets
edit on 20-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

I am not critical thinker

We can't be all things, Imtor, and I applaud your honesty in this matter.

Originally posted by Imtor - please, I can sort the good and bad apples, the difference between you and believers is believers sort all the apples in the one basket, skeptics sort all the apples in the other basket, I sort the good and bad apples accordingly in both baskets

Isn't that critical thinking by definition?

I don't appreciate your attempts to trick and fool using your critical thinking for mind games, Imtor.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You forgot to cut the apples that look good.
Therein lies a mistake because most of the apples that look like good apples look good on the outside, but are rotten on the inside.

After sorting good apples and bad apples, you must sort again by cutting the 'good' apples to make sure there is no rot on the inside.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You haven't watched Underground A Hidden Reality and the death of Phil Schneider, have you?

Yes I have and instead of enjoying several minutes of putting my head in a 500 degree oven, I lost that precious time on that garbage.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I have to say, with all the snied comments concerning Dr. Greers need for money to accomplish his goals only proves to me that those making the comments possess a very short sighted view of the world and what it takes to get things done.

I have personly looked into partaking in some of Dr. Greer's adventures years ago. Allbeit his endevors are expensive and always have been, but at least the guy isn't sitting on his fat lazy arse sitting in judgement of those attempting to accomplish something.

I dont have to agree with the good Dr.'s methods and if he gets results, more power to him.

How about a little less judgement and more investigation. You never know you may find out something of value for the rest of us.

There is a thread full of investigation of Greer, oh somewhere, let me see if I can find you a link.

Ah, here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

End result? Greer is a pathetic POS.

IMVHO of course.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would not trust the guy to change my cat's litter tray. Actually he would probably declare my cat to be an ET in disguise and claim the first contact word spoken is MIEOW!

Dont get me wrong I do support the fact that ET is visiting Earth and have done for thousands of years. I also believe that the world's shadow govt know quite a great deal but probably not all of what is going on.

But Steven Greer? I dont think so. he probably started off well meaning and all that but i think he went off the deep end and realised he could make a fast buck out of it. Just like David Icke. Another one who had a breakdown but instead of confronting his breakdown with dignity he has made money writing rubbish and making money out of his mental illness which is an affront to those who have suffered from mental health issues and are anxious to get well without fuss.

Will the real ET Disclourse Organisers please stand up and take forward the true agenda. Better still can ET land on the White House Lawn or show up at the Olympics and be done with it!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I would not trust the guy to change my cat's litter tray. Actually he would probably declare my cat to be an ET in disguise and claim the first contact word spoken is MIEOW!

Dont get me wrong I do support the fact that ET is visiting Earth and have done for thousands of years. I also believe that the world's shadow govt know quite a great deal but probably not all of what is going on.

But Steven Greer? I dont think so. he probably started off well meaning and all that but i think he went off the deep end and realised he could make a fast buck out of it. Just like David Icke. Another one who had a breakdown but instead of confronting his breakdown with dignity he has made money writing rubbish and making money out of his mental illness which is an affront to those who have suffered from mental health issues and are anxious to get well without fuss.

Will the real ET Disclourse Organisers please stand up and take forward the true agenda. Better still can ET land on the White House Lawn or show up at the Olympics and be done with it!

I do give him credit by making money off his mental illness.
At least he's not draining the economy by collecting S.S.I to make a living.
He just profits of gullible open minded people who want to know what's really going on with E.Ts

If all mentally I'll people followed his example, our social security funds would last decades longer!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
Hey there! I've seen this comparison before, but it isn't what I've ever seen from cseti - there is a similar picture on the web site (the photos aren't coming up for me right now for some reason) - the one from 2001 in Australia? I'd love to know where that original came from in your post... Thanks!

The slide itself came from someone on ATS years ago in a lengthy Greer deconstruction thread. The moth on the left was briefly on Greer's web site and was defended by his webmistress for a few days until it suddenly disappeared after a flood of derision. There were several other similar pictures, but this was the best one. I had thought the pic was from a camping trip in the Midwest US, but I could be wrong.

Update: I see Torsion provided the original from Mt Shasta, Oregon. I hadn't seen that when I posted. Thanks, Torsion!
edit on 7/20/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HUMANITY!!!

But you have to pay us to see it. But it's not about money. We can release it on utube or any other number of free hosting sites which doesn't cost us a single penny.. But we won't. But it's not about money.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I liked you better when you were getting your rear handed to you by Richard Dolan.

Just kidding.

NOT.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director’s cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Considering the source, this explains it all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I think I made it clear that I am not certain about Dulce, I am only considering it possible (based on the many people who come to say their involvement - certainly not everyone is a liar) and there is a big difference compared to being certain. The same goes for Phil Schneider, I think as much as not everything he said may be true, I think some of the things he said are.

Would you post which of Schneider's lies you believe and which ones you see as they are...lies? It would go a long way towards your plummeting credibility.

TIA!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Hey there! Yes, he was a doctor (medical - Emergency Room), not a PhD. I don't know if he still is.

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Tell me what it says in the link about a Kptlt. Otto Oscar Schneider being a U-Boat commander? Hmmm? No? He never was? There's no record of him in a database that accounts for every single U-boat that was ever imagined, every one that was built or in the process of being built, even the super top secret u-boats, where they went, what they did, who was on board, and what happened to them, every single one of them.

I seen all of the Schneider films, and he clearly states many times that his father told him on his death bed, that he was a Hitler U-Boat commander, AND Schneider says many times he didn't believe his father, but his father WAS in the US-Navy and a master machinist, so lets not pick the strawman argument to further you're beliefs his a liar and mentally unwell.

I don't buy all of what Schneider said, but i do have a feeling some of what he was saying rings true...

Also you're attempt at trying to belittle people into accepting you're argument is poor, no one claims him to be a hero here, unless you're reading a different thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

I seen all of the Schneider films, and he clearly states many times that his father told him on his death bed, that he was a Hitler U-Boat commander, AND Schneider says many times he didn't believe his father, but his father WAS in the US-Navy and a master machinist, so lets not pick the strawman argument to further you're beliefs his a liar and mentally unwell.

I don't buy all of what Schneider said, but i do have a feeling some of what he was saying rings true...

Would you post which of Schneider's lies you believe and which ones you see as they are...lies? It would go a long way towards your credibility.

TIA!!

edit on 20/7/12 by LimePie because: added TIA

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LimePie

Would you post which of Schneider's lies you believe and which ones you see as they are...lies? It would go a long way towards your credibility.

Are you kidding, go troll else were please..

Also you're attempt at trying to belittle people into accepting you're argument is poor, no one claims him to be a hero here, unless you're reading a different thread.

Actually read the thread if you're going to comment, it been said a few times....keep up.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme
Yes I have and instead of enjoying several minutes of putting my head in a 500 degree oven, I lost that precious time on that garbage.

I like mind games, also I know how humans think because their thinking is elementary and there isn't much options you can define out of their thoughts.

If you call it garbage because you didn't see Reptilian beings and human heads and body parts in tubes, well I am sorry this is the highly speculative part that I personally do not fall for.

If you call it garbage because it doesn't tell much, I have to agree partially but it shows a document that may be a real evidence of the Philadelphia experiment happening, and the conclusion of one of the men was - Phil could have suicided, thanks to this movie I accepted this possibility as well, not just the part 'he was silenced'

But again it's not something you can confirm, it remains a mystery, if you found real inaccuracies, good that can be taken into account when seeing what to trust and whatt not, still I DO NOT THINK it is a CASE CLOSED

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LimePie
reply to post by schuyler

I liked you better when you were getting your rear handed to you by Richard Dolan.

Just kidding.

NOT.

I actually handed him his ear. He doesn't like criticism very much. I can't blame him for that.

Read it here if you want

Other than that, do you have some sort of problem? We agree completely on Greer, it would seem. You just got here today. Hiding behind a pseudonym, are we? I'm not.
edit on 7/20/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Wonder how much the video that will free humanity will cost?

I want it to be true but you can't trust Greer. I did in the beginning and I fell for his speeches but it didn't take long to realize he's a sensationalist and his word doesn't mean much to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join