It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme

Yes I have and instead of enjoying several minutes of putting my head in a 500 degree oven, I lost that precious time on that garbage.

Originally posted by Imtor
I like mind games, also I know how humans think because their thinking is elementary and there isn't much options you can define out of their thoughts.

I bow to your powers of ultimate discernment, I have nothing more to say to you.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by LimePie
reply to post by schuyler

I liked you better when you were getting your rear handed to you by Richard Dolan.

Just kidding.

NOT.

I actually handed him his ear.

Matter of choice. I'd rather have my a$$ and lose an ear, YMMV.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LimePie

I am contacting the Moderators, you purposefully used someone' elses statement above ot produce a lie about my position on this matter.

Brilliant work, you make yourself look stupid, and try and turn it round on me by editing you're post by removing what you said...

Enough people here see what you originally posted...don't try that old chestnut.

And as for credibility, try and rack up a few post's before you question mine..

Are we done now, it's getting boring.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Greer says it will be released soon?
Well, then I guess I will care soon.

Why announce your going to announce something...just either release what you got, or wait until its prepared, then release it without all the leadup...credibility is all but shot now as it is with the mothman incident

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What are you 2 a double act, honestly it's getting embarrassing now..

You do realize, i haven't edited a single post in this thread, people can read for themselves, it's getting silly now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A silly thread involving Greer was bound to attract a troll squad.

The sad part is I would rather watch the bickering battle of the thread than listen to Greer & pay $ to find out the good stuff. Plus, this battle has made me laugh (I needed that today)
Great points/comedy on both parties!

+1
+1

Carry On!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here is some more info I found on this movie thing:

Posted by Greer in his blog:

"In recent weeks, a series of disturbing mainstream media (MSM) outlets have featured absurd xenophobic pieces about how to handle an “Alien Invasion”.

In the UK, former MOD official Nick Pope speaks extensively of this– and likens any country that would not join in the “fight” as cowards, similar to those who refused to fight Hitler. Fox News’ Red Eye show featured a poll, asking who would best handle an “alien invasion” : Romney or Obama?

In recent months, countless xenophobic alien invasion movies and video games have emerged- all with the subtext of humanity uniting in a militaristic defense of our homeland earth against the marauding, hideous “aliens”.

Since the early 1990s, I have been warning of this scenario: that the militarists and covert programs would play the alien invasion card at some point in order to further consolidate power around a military/industrial/financial oligarchy. No less a figure than Werner Von Braun warned that – after the Cold War and global terrorism- the alien invasion hoax would be foisted on the public.

It would appear that we are in the final countdown to this madness.

It is for this reason that since the late 1980s, any researcher who comes forward with this information- and evidence of shadowy para-military groups hoaxing abductions, mutilations and the like- is black-listed by the media and, ironically by the UFO subculture.

But a few facts: In the past century, humans have murdered through organized warfare at least 150 million and perhaps over 200 million of our own people. This is the entire population of some exo-planets. And this number does not count run-of-the-mill murders.

Humans have weapons of mass destruction (WMD) that could terminate all life on earth in a single exchange. Trillions of dollars have been spend over the decades on this arsenal, while billions of souls go hungry, uneducated and die of preventable diseases.

Notwithstanding these facts, the MSM now wishes us to focus on this supposed “alien threat”. Why? To divert our eyes from the real task at hand? Disclosure, new energy, peaceful contact- this is what our focus must be, not fantasies of alien invasions.

It can be proven that ETs have been around very prominently since the nuclear era dawned (see www.DisclosureProject.org). It is also likely that some form of Contact has existed since the dawn of human history.

If they are so awful and hostile, why would ET wait until the earth became an armed camped with tens of thousands of nuclear weapons before making the alleged land-grab for earth?

It is just utter nonsense- and any thinking person knows this.

Moreover, given the technological prowess associated with trans-dimensional interstellar travel, IF these ETs- any of them- were so inclined, the earth could have been conquered, or destroyed, decades ago.

Additionally, there is substantial evidence that covert military projects have tracked, targeted and on occasion destroyed ET craft. Given this fact, why has there not been massive, overwhelming retaliation by these alleged invaders?

And contrary to the science fiction pablum that passes as fact on this subject, any conflict using trans-dimensional technologies as weapons would last approximately .1 nanosecond before all parties would be vaporized into another dimension. If nuclear weapons would result in global Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD), how much more so the deployment of inter-stellar trans-dimensional weapons.

The xenophobes have argued that, somehow, the minerals, or life forms or bio-materials on earth are just too much to resist for these invaders. Really? Why, when there are countless thousands of worlds scattered throughout the cosmos that are earth-like and do not yet have advanced, and violent, civilizations. People mistakenly assume that our little corner of the cosmos is the only place with such biological or mineral assets.

In short, any dispassionate analysis of the facts shows that there is only one reason for such cosmic saber-rattling: T0 scare, and cower, the public into submission; to unite the world not in peace, but in a fearsome new world order of global militarism, born out of insecurity. The hope is that we will, once again, give up our liberty to buy security.

I hope we will not be fooled again.

edit on 20-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I give more credibility to Lloyd Pye's alien skull than I would a stupid picture or video. Anything on video can be faked. Pye's skull is tangible.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
and more about the movie:

Dr. Jan Bravo and I have just returned from a very productive visit to Los Angeles to collaborate with A. Kaleka and the rest of the Emmy award winning team working on Sirius.Neverendinglight.com.

This historic film is coming together with great speed and with stunning evidence, documents, top-secret witness testimony and a story line that will propel Disclosure, New Energy and Contact to the forefront of human awareness.

We also met with several LA area producers, film industry insiders and actor Thomas Jane to discuss how to best develop this movie in the most compelling way possible.

In outlining the breath and depth of the film, it is clear that there are more opportunities than first imagined available to us. Our ability to utilize all of these resources and create the best film possible is going to be made possible only because of people like you who are supporting Sirius.Neverendinglight.com. Each of you are co-producers and distributors of this film. This is exactly how it should be- because it is all of humanity that will benefit most from Disclosure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
And finally, yes, even more:

From Greer:
\
Some have asked: What difference can another UFO film make?

Well, a lot.

This is the Greatest Story Never Told. Even if over half the public think UFOs are real, very few realize that the secrecy is driven by a corrupt- and corrupting- macro-economic power grab that viciously suppresses the science behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

Few know what a former DOE official told me about seeing a vast storage facility at Oak Ridge National Laboratory where such “free energy” devices were stored and hidden from view…

Fewer still know what one of President Clinton’s cabinet members told one of his children: It doesn’t matter who the President is- at least on such matters.

President Carter himself admitted that he did not have a high enough security clearance to deal with this issue.

And an Admiral who I personally briefed at the Pentagon was distressed and frightened that- even though we have given him recent project code numbers and names of operations dealing with ET and UFO matters- he was explicitly denied access. And he was J-2 – the Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Beyond this, the world is arrested in a circa late 1800′s energy and physics paradigm that is driving us to destroy our own planet.

This is a film that can galvanize the people of the world to act, to initiate a Global Springtime, to for once end the secrecy and bring forth the technologies long withheld from the people of Earth.

And then there is the matter of Contact: Dare we cede this critical mission of Contact with other civilizations to a militarized kleptocracy that is hell-bent on global destruction? Since the President and other world officials have abdicated this responsibility (or as President Kennedy said had the matter taken out of their hands…) it is now up to We The People to act.

Disclosure rests with us. Contact : We must make it. Bringing forth the innovative new energy technologies ruthlessly suppressed for nearly a century- We can do that.

Please do not think that the US government – or any President or member of Congress, or potentate in another country, or the UN, or the great corporations, or the famous and wealthy powerful elite with do this.

But we can.

This film will galvanize millions of people to act. And act NOW. When it is successful, we may then have the funds to create our own high-tech research lab and bring forth some of the over 5000 inventions (see www.TheOrionProject.org) that have been seized under “national security orders”. And then we will have a new civilization on earth– at least one running on technologies that were fully developed over 50 years ago.

A lone inventor cannot do this. The powerful and elite won’t.

So we must.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nick Pope?

The man who on BBC denies ANY 9-11 truth.

Watch YouTube vid: nick pope exposed. He's disinformation period.
Pope+Greer= give me your money, suckers!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

So we must.
Boldly marching forward! With moths and...blobs...upon our banners!
We are marching toward disclosure.
Disclosure hurray!
(donations accepted at wwww.paygreer.com)

How can anyone take that crap seriously?

I hope we will not be fooled again.
Perfect.
edit on 7/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"This film will galvanize millions of people to act. And act NOW. When it is successful, we may then have the funds to create our own high-tech research lab and bring forth some of the over 5000 inventions (see www.TheOrionProject.org) that have been seized under “national security orders”. And then we will have a new civilization on earth"

So the showing of the film will enable people to act? I thought it was about proving ET life exists. but Greer says we may then have the funds to (blah blah blah) save the world.

Mr Greer's world saving inventions are always just ....around....the ....corner......if only we would dig a little
deeper

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In every social group there is a belief, in every social group there is an opportunity, in every social group there are Geers. It's logical and the norm. So lets not get hang up on him. It will come and you will not have to pay for it.

Then again I could be wrong and he will finally deliver after years of false flags....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
When they had the big conference years ago, I thought Mr Greer was a great guy.
Then time passed and I discovered the hard reality...that he is extremely deceptive, even if aliens visit him as he claims, the fact he hides all the easily provable facts shows us that something weird is going on here. So I don't trust him at all, as a result.

Now to my sarcastic joke:

I wonder what kind of "Alien species" it will be this time? A lightning bug? Some type of beetle? I only say this because the last alien entity was a moth - type species that looked exactly like Earth moths.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
"This film will galvanize millions of people to act. And act NOW. When it is successful, we may then have the funds to create our own high-tech research lab and bring forth some of the over 5000 inventions (see www.TheOrionProject.org) that have been seized under “national security orders”. And then we will have a new civilization on earth"

So the showing of the film will enable people to act? I thought it was about proving ET life exists. but Greer says we may then have the funds to (blah blah blah) save the world.

Mr Greer's world saving inventions are always just ....around....the ....corner......if only we would dig a little
deeper

It's complete BS, here is why.
Pure unadulterated logic:

If they really had the schematics to these technologies but yet lacked the funding to fabricate prototypes, than why not just give everyone in public the schematics for free and let those of us with skill/resources attempt to create a few of them?

Oh yeah, because he's trying to scam people's money through their good willed nature.
Giving out the non-existent schematics would mean he wouldn't get a paycheck.

Does a good person with Earth saving technology withhold the schematics in hopes of getting funded?
Or do they push the info out as fast as possible freely to anyone interested?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join