It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battles in Damascus, rebels claim Syria borders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Anthrax has was tested by the british on one of the island off scotland.
this particular strain was extreamly leathal to sheep and cows that were
ruteinly put their. the spores which formed were capable of surviving in
extreme environments for years and years. in the end it took the military
spraying the island with formalderhyde to kill the spores. this strain was
developed in WW2, and was considered for droping over germany.
kill the ecconomy and ability for a country to produce safe food produce and
see what happens. antrax, foot and mouth disease represent extreme danger
in terms of bioweapony not in terms of human populations but to our food
sources. the terrorist have it the wrong way around, killing people doesn't kill
states, killing the economy the system will stuggle. especially if it overberdins it's
self outside it's boardes.
bioweapony, is one of the big bad scarries of this world an i hope the syrian stockpile
is ready to be handed over to the US or russia.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Source 2
CBC
There is a picture of them Yelling the battle cry.
Free Syrian Army members raise their fists as they chant 'Allahu akbar' during combat training near Idlib province Monday. The phrase Allahu akbar translates to God is the greatest. (Abdo/Reuters)

Reuters claims they are training but when you look at it closer it looks like a tunnel network.

And for my other claim.
Source

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No offense, but neither of them mention the Rebels claiming 60% of the territory nor do they mention Tunnel networks.

One has a bunch of rhetoric flying back and forth and the other shows some guys hanging out in a concrete covered semi buried location. Are you saying those are your sources to the claims you've been posting about this for a couple of days now?

The Reuters article page does have this cool link to this though...

Vietnam's Cu-Chi Tunnels Photo Gallery

edit on 19-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah, because the FSA should only enlist help from groups approved by the West.

They're fighting for their country. They need all the help they can get, and they could give a damn whether that comes from Al-Qaeda or Satan himself.

And "Allahu Akbar" is not a terrorist battle cry. They are literally praising God. It's no different from 'Hallelujah'.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

So you have no problems that the fact we helping and aiding the terrorists? who have been using child soldiers? i guess this statement by this commander should all be ignored.

"This is my urgent message to all Mujahideen from all brigades to join their brothers the Mujahideen of Damascus who are defending the revolution. Those willing to join have to go ... through safe routes to Damascus. It is the moment of truth. It is the Damascus fight for salvation. It is either life, dignity and freedom or martyrdom and paradise."

Commander of Al-Emary Brigades, Captian Quais Quatana's statement for all Syrian Mujahideen

Oh no lets all forget about that and lets think how great they would be once they are all in power, oh thats right they are just fighting for there country.

And "Allahu Akbar" is not a terrorist battle cry. They are literally praising God. It's no different from 'Hallelujah'.

Prasing to god is not Allahu Akbar but its this.

Alhamdulillah
"Praise to God"
For short.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Since when did you heard a Christian when going into battles ever said Hallelujah? thats a pretty much weak argument.

I guess siding with terrorists is completely fine and lets not forget what the Libyan rebels have done in Libya and are still doing in Libya.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

From your last post.

If you think Russia is going to stop selling arms to Syria, you're a fool. This is just a reaction to international pressure. It means nothing. Russia says one thing and often does the opposite.

Well i could say the same thing about America cant i? at first it claims to be supporting freedom fighters who nothing more then Jihadists, yet at the same time.

America, Britain have no problems of allying, dealing, business with three other dictatorial countries of Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Bahrain. And lets forget the fact that.

That Saudi Arabia has funded and supported terrrosit groups since 9/11 even in Bosnia and now we are seeing these three same countries supporting the Sryian rebels with funds and arms.

How Ironic.

Btw did someone called you to come here and post here or did you post here on your own? because from the way i have seen it from the last couple of days, forming gangs is against ATS rules.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I had posted the below link yesterday. Not sure if you read this one on/off the ATS.

SYRIA_END_GAME_PLAN

top topics

<< 1   >>

join