Ron Paul for President!!!

page: 4
76
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by litterbaux
 


It's like cognitive dissonance between wanting to believe the system can change and outright jadedness in knowing the system doesn't change, it just revolves. The human condition is the system. As long as that group of people continues to perpetuate this partisan reality show masked as democracy we may never see that change. This democrat and republican nonsense is a total joke, and the media plays upon it because it works beautifully.

Obama = Pepsi

Romney = Coca Cola

... I say Root Beer 2012.


Obama = Shasta
Romney= New Coke

Come on we know how popular that was! But I'd still rather have new Coke than Shasta. That stuff is awful.




posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by thehoneycomb
 


I think you are misjudging my point. I'm in your boat but this boat has sailed already. It's going to be either mittens or bama as president for the next 4 years.

It's set in stone already. Like I said before, popular vote does not matter.

This is reality.



"This is the reality"....?

Oh yeah? Is this the reality you want? No?...then do something about it, WIMP!

I'm so sick of hearing that same old chorus: "I believe in this person and what he stands for, but I don't think it will happen, because they're too strong for us to make our voice heard"...

SHOUT!....SCREAM!.....Get out there and make your voice heard! They depend on you to NOT do that, so DO IT!

Don't waste your precious individual energy go to waste. Each individual compounds into a majority collective crowd, if they just get together and stand for what they want.

You have the power to make a difference.

Don't be intimidated, as you have been for so many years, when you've had the opportunity to let your voice be heard, but, at each opportunity you have had, you have submitted to the will of the demonic oppressors that have dominated over you, into total submission of their will.

You have lost out every time. Then you complain about their malfaisance and how badly that affected you.

It's YOUR fault for not acting when you had the chance to ACT!

If you insist on being a WIMP, then don't complain. Just shut up and submit to their will and suffer for it!
I won't join you in your apathy and complacency.

Starling.






The point is it's too late. At this point a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. All you need to do is look at 1992. I don't see or hear any Ross Perot people and his entire movement crashed and burned. I'm responding to you with simple logic, not emotion, which your post is full of. Not saying you are wrong, just saying as sad as it is, it is what it is.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum
 


A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Ron Paul, not a vote for obama......
That is just rhetorical bull#, that people use to sway the vote. If you don't like guy A, vote for guy B! Any other vote is really a vote for guy A! Only a fool would fall for that kind of "logic", and stay stuck in the A vs B BS system we have going. Unfortunately there are a vast number of fools who do fall for it.

To hell with A and B. C you later.
edit on Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:34:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Im starting to think us Paul people have the same blood type or something, we are different from those who dont get it. My roomate , after watching all of the Romney/obama lied videos STILL thinks Romney can do better..Im JUST LIKE
...........DUDE! WTF is your malfunction,,is it the fact you are older? Are you being annoying on purpose,,do you have some evidence that I havent seen? still..........
edit on 19-7-2012 by avatard because: mispelling



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
The reality of it is like the old saying goes "money talks".


the not-so-simple solution to that is to stop spending money and put it in the bank, but we have a hard time shutting our wallets and those type of people (consumers) are spreading quickly around the globe. Our oil based economy is unsustainable. we have to switch not only to RP but to ZPE.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

The point is it's too late. At this point a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. All you need to do is look at 1992. I don't see or hear any Ross Perot people and his entire movement crashed and burned. I'm responding to you with simple logic, not emotion, which your post is full of. Not saying you are wrong, just saying as sad as it is, it is what it is.


I voted for Perot in '92 and was quoted as calling Clinton a slick lawyer and I knew he was a big bser. Perot was a straight talker just like Paul and I trust honest talk. Nothing I've ever heard from any of the other dumbasses has been anywhere near straight talk. It's dejavue all over again!!!

you're type of thinking makes me... I don't know, sad I guess. So many of your type have given up and swallowed the lie hook line and sinker.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I love ron Paul, but will he ever be President?

No



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
I love ron Paul, but will he ever be President?

No



What you focus on expands my friend.
Keep thinking that way and he never will be.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb
 


yea,I want a change,and I will vote for him and push him to my friends and there friends.The media or someone don't want him to win or even have a half chance.If you tell someone that yea ''I am voting for Ron'' They say Yea I like him to but he's ''Too Old'' LOL My dad old but he is a smart man,,I would love for anyone to win that would change my children's life and there children's ..I feel like I lost my right to speak what I think anymore to the public.If he becomes our commander I will feel like he will keep his word because he has not lied to us as to what he preaches.Good post!! God Bless USA



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
we do need someone new, someone who isn't owned by the corporations and special interests.
... ron paul is not that someone. he is too willing to let corporations walk all over us, under the belief that this is freedom.
he is against enough of the things i believe in that the things he says i do like get drowned out. i mean his latest nonsense about net neutrality being some how anti-freedom because it involves the government restricting corporations from walking all over its users, killed it for me.
all i can surmise is that like every other politician out there, he has no clue about the issue at all, but coming down on the corporations side and against preventing corporate tyranny, proves he only cares about big business not about us.
this of course doesn't even count the nonsense about social programs and agencies that he espouses, all of which i disagree with.

he may pretend to be a libertarian, but it is all a smoke screen. in 2008 he proved himself a hypocrite when it came to birth control and abortion, how can you call yourself a libertarian if you want to deny someone the right to choose, and to make the government outlaw it? that isn't what libertarianism says as far as i know, but then again maybe there isn't one single form, even so that issue shows his cherry picking of issues just like everyone else.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ALL READERS BE ADVISED.. A vote for RON PAUL or any other 3rd party candidate who opposes Obama will help Obama get re-elected. Instead, vote for Romney this time and then pull out all stops down the road if you want Dr. Paul to be the official non-democratic candidate. He's getting older, but I believe he'll still be a viable, sharp-minded candidate in 4, or even 8 years.
-cwm
edit on 19-7-2012 by carewemust because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by flashtrum

The point is it's too late. At this point a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. All you need to do is look at 1992. I don't see or hear any Ross Perot people and his entire movement crashed and burned. I'm responding to you with simple logic, not emotion, which your post is full of. Not saying you are wrong, just saying as sad as it is, it is what it is.


I voted for Perot in '92 and was quoted as calling Clinton a slick lawyer and I knew he was a big bser. Perot was a straight talker just like Paul and I trust honest talk. Nothing I've ever heard from any of the other dumbasses has been anywhere near straight talk. It's dejavue all over again!!!

you're type of thinking makes me... I don't know, sad I guess. So many of your type have given up and swallowed the lie hook line and sinker.


I considered voting for him but in the end didn't think he would be a good POTUS. But anyway, I'm interested in your solution that allows me to vote for a 3rd party candidate and feel like he's going to have a prayer. I vomit thinking about the lesser of two evils as well but that's pretty much the way it's been for at least 20 years,



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb
 

Sometimes my failing opinion of the ATS Membership is bolstered and improved when I see not all of you are self absorbed and brainwashed that you can make rational judgement based not upon what others are telling you to think but upon your own investigation and assessment of the facts. Don't get too happy, most of you are still severely crippled, undeveloped and not competent at a wide variety of skills as was necessary for previous generations. Knowing your way around a computer and the internet will not grow a tomato or help you survive in the woods...is the jest of what I am saying but as I also said, some comment here do make me think better of this most likely doomed generation.

These points having been made, it is absolutely true that the "Game Is Rigged/Elections are Rigged"; for generations the Global Elites have been working to own and control all significant pieces in the game. Do not be fooled; beneath their facades, rhetoric and issues that are really not important Obama is Romney is Bush is Clinton is Bush is Reagan is Carter and serve the Puppet Masters behind the current with the exception of JFK who tried to break their strangleholds and was murdered for it and maybe even LBJ who was a true Socialist at heart and not so much a puppet until he was subverted by being made an accomplice to both JFK and RFK's assassinations, of which Bush Sr also played a part. All of these people have horrible skeletons in their closet and that is in part how they are controlled. This 1982 interview of Norman Dodd will paint some of the picture
and Ring of Power ~ Empire of the City will bring you up to speed if you are still thinking I am nut LOL


Now,as for Ron Paul. There is NO WAY they are going to let Paul take the Oval Office but what we can do is vote our conscience and let the cards fall where they will. John Titor (Yes, I believe he was for real) foretold what is coming and you might as well vote and vote your conscience because it is going to be Them Against Us anyway it goes.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by flashtrum
 


A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Ron Paul, not a vote for obama......
That is just rhetorical bull#, that people use to sway the vote. If you don't like guy A, vote for guy B! Any other vote is really a vote for guy A! Only a fool would fall for that kind of "logic", and stay stuck in the A vs B BS system we have going. Unfortunately there are a vast number of fools who do fall for it.

To hell with A and B. C you later.
edit on Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:34:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)


Nah, it's a vote for Obama. The system is set up that way. I admire your "Oh golly gee if only people would vote for me" but take Perot out of 92 and Bush Sr. wins a second term. The fools are the ones who don't see how rigged this all is. This is probably a complete waste of time because Paul would have already jumped ship and started an independent campaign. Paul would absolutely take more votes from Romney than he would Barry. I know we like to think are star-spangled and so forth - but both the GOP and the Dems have boots on the ground that bus people to voting locations, feed them, and pay them off. This corruption will never allow for an independent candidate at the Federal level. "Only a fool" wouldn't accept this as a reality.

I'm not saying I like it, I'm saying this is the way it is.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by thehoneycomb
 

Sometimes my failing opinion of the ATS Membership is bolstered and improved when I see not all of you are self absorbed and brainwashed that you can make rational judgement based not upon what others are telling you to think but upon your own investigation and assessment of the facts. Don't get too happy, most of you are still severely crippled, undeveloped and not competent at a wide variety of skills as was necessary for previous generations. Knowing your way around a computer and the internet will not grow a tomato or help you survive in the woods...is the jest of what I am saying but as I also said, some comment here do make me think better of this most likely doomed generation.

These points having been made, it is absolutely true that the "Game Is Rigged/Elections are Rigged"; for generations the Global Elites have been working to own and control all significant pieces in the game. Do not be fooled; beneath their facades, rhetoric and issues that are really not important Obama is Romney is Bush is Clinton is Bush is Reagan is Carter and serve the Puppet Masters behind the current with the exception of JFK who tried to break their strangleholds and was murdered for it and maybe even LBJ who was a true Socialist at heart and not so much a puppet until he was subverted by being made an accomplice to both JFK and RFK's assassinations, of which Bush Sr also played a part. All of these people have horrible skeletons in their closet and that is in part how they are controlled. This 1982 interview of Norman Dodd will paint some of the picture
and Ring of Power ~ Empire of the City will bring you up to speed if you are still thinking I am nut LOL


Now,as for Ron Paul. There is NO WAY they are going to let Paul take the Oval Office but what we can do is vote our conscience and let the cards fall where they will. John Titor (Yes, I believe he was for real) foretold what is coming and you might as well vote and vote your conscience because it is going to be Them Against Us anyway it goes.


OMG John Titor. Let's shift this to where it belongs but not one single thing he said would happen did. Don't get me wrong, that was an awesome story and maybe the first "viral" internet big deal, but if he were real we'd have located "young John" by now. Your belief is more of a desire to believe - and please - I am not disrespecting you - I'm saying take another look - that was a carefully crafted story that I think someone either wanted to make a book or movie out of. No one has come forward on this, and none of what he predicted ever happened, In fact I remember as the dates came and went, the true believers said "well, it's a timeline thing" but it's been how long now, and nothing Mr. Titor predicted actually even looks like it will? Funny/Ironic I was looking that cat up a few weeks ago and I found what I expected - NOTHING.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
ALL READERS BE ADVISED.. A vote for RON PAUL or any other 3rd party candidate who opposes Obama will help Obama get re-elected. Instead, vote for Romney this time and then pull out all stops down the road if you want Dr. Paul to be the official non-democratic candidate. He's getting older, but I believe he'll still be a viable, sharp-minded candidate in 4, or even 8 years.
-cwm
edit on 19-7-2012 by carewemust because: (no reason given)


Thank you so much. I respect people's principles, but I would rather not have those principles COMPLETELY undo this country. Reagan was old and lead effectively. There's also Chris Christy. Not quite Dr. Paul, but he sees through the BS just as effectively. There is hope, but I would rather send the message now - this completely unqualified, teleprompter expert who basically said two days ago that America has always been based on socialism (someone else made that happen when you built your business, not you), and who let's face it more than likely was not even born here needs to go. That's the first order of business.

The second is we need to be a great deal more vigilant at holding these jokers accountable. My suggestion is to pull the level for the non-incumbent no matter what party he or she belongs to - throw the ENTIRE Congress out. These power hungry parasites have fed off of the system and we need to send the message that there is no longer such a thing as a career politician. I don't live in New York but the fact that Charlie Rangel was re-elected makes us all look rather stupid. Even the freshman go there thinking more about what committee they need to get on than what is good for their people back home. Heck half of them will throw it in your face "I knew I needed to get on such and such committee if I was going to have any power" and yet we allow this to continue? AaGGH! I wanted to throw a curse word or two in there so badly...
edit on 19-7-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul will not be president, he does'nt have the popular support of the people. A vocal minority a majority does not make.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux
 


The popular vote shouldn't mean squat. That's the problem with democracy, when everyone can vote, then whoever can manipulate the largest group will win and conveniently stupid, easy to manipulate people also happen to be the largest group of people.

That's why we are a republic. The people that want it more are supposed to take it, and no one wants it more or understands it better than the Paul supporters. So in reality nothing should stop them.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Lets take a look,...

Obama,... in office, best choice award,... hasnt really impressed alot of people.

Romney,... scared to show his money, but not scared to approve he has alot,... but too many hidden skeletins in his closet, scares voters, even the Mitt-Mob.

Paul ... Doesnt care how he pisses people off, just wants real change and real democracy and a real republic by way of the constitution.


With those points made,... Obama will win by way of fear over Romney, but Paul has the vote of those that are just sick and tired of the same old crap we have had for the last few decades.

Ron Paul WILL WIN, but only after the rest of the US crashes into a pile of dust and there are no other solutions. By then, only he will gain the HOPE of those that have lost everything. And not enough people have lost everything,.... YET.


Just give it time.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wait a minute, am I hearing someone who spoke out against a general protest now turn around and tell me that I should vote for RP?

Make up your mind, either your pro-freedom or anti-freedom.

There were tons of RP supporters at Occupy recently, and guess what? Someone went out portraying them as Hitler socialists....

So don't cry to me that the system is rigged.
You helped em rig it.





 
76
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join