It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul for President!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Who needs campaign money? In the era of social media pfft...who needs it?

It's time for both parties to come together as WE THE PEOPLE and campaign for RON PAUL 2012! He is a man who speaks for the people and represents the people!

A vote for Obama or Romney is a vote for more corporate America or a unionized government monopoly. Either way you are voting for the same failed policies that got us in this mess in the first place.

A President should not have the most campaign money, he should have the most people behind him. People that right now can barely afford to live or feed their children. If you are not voting for Ron Paul you are voting to stay that way!

Lets campaign for Ron Paul in 2012 through social media! Life is not about money and power or who raises the most campaign money especially when you don't have any, so lets help fix it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

It's a game. The game is rigged. If you don't see it by now, there is nothing I can say to convince you. I'll try anyway.

The corporations run America. They pick who gets elected. Ron Paul is not even a choice for them. They don't care about you. All they care about is making more money.

Ron Paul is the people. They don't care about you or him. They can't buy him. They can't influence a man that stands by the constitution because their business plan is purposely lined out to circumvent it in any way.

It sucks, you're in good company tho. The reality of it is like the old saying goes "money talks".

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

The campaign is ALL about money now, meaning, most people don't have it. Only corporations, governments and special interest groups have it!!! The people don't have it, unless they are of that special class. The days of raising campaign money for TV commercials and airtime is over! Our time is NOW!

Just campaign for him. Word of mouth is the most effective form of advertisement ever!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Not saying your message isn't good. Just saying popular vote means squat.

For the record I have Ron Paul bumper stickers on all my vehicles. Even my bike.

It means nothing compared to millions of dollars and an entire nation of sheep.

I won't stop talking about him but the reality of it is so depressing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
It's a game. The game is rigged. If you don't see it by now, there is nothing I can say to convince you. I'll try anyway.

So what if the game is rigged. If you can't see past that, you're concentrating on the wrong game. Social media may be the surprise hero. Stuffy govt types don't get that... And who knows? Maybe you can't win. But your action could at least draw attention to the issue. If democracy is already rigged, then you have nothing to lose but your remaining delusions of freedom.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

If that was the case, where are the uprisings right now? Media blackout of Ron Paul speeches, local television feeds being disrupted whenever he speaks.

He was blatently blacked out in the MSM in real time. You actually think months later people are going to be up in arms over this issue?

I think you are misjudging the complete ignorance of the common American citizen.

The real issue isn't if Ron Paul should be president, the real issue is how under educated the American public is. It's sad.

I'm not going to get on my high horse and say I know everything, I was educated in America. Everything pertinent in today's politics need to be researched for yourself. None of this is taught. It's the control game that nobody knows about.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

What have we got to lose at this point?

Our pride? nope
Our dignity? nope

What will you have to live for once its all gone?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The public is not uneducated it is the media that says that. America is full of the best and brightest, believe it!

The media blocks him out, because they are bought and paid for buy to be the talking mouth pieces.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I think you are misjudging my point. I'm in your boat but this boat has sailed already. It's going to be either mittens or bama as president for the next 4 years.

It's set in stone already. Like I said before, popular vote does not matter.

This is reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well then...vote with your wallet and buy more ammo! I'm voting and campaigning for Ron Paul...its worth a try.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Not about the Presidency. As Presidents do not actually have power, they serve as CEO mouth-pieces.
Ron Paul as President just seems like an oxymoron, considering what it has meant to be "president" so far.

It's about the ideas. He has used that media time to shout out his beliefs. Not all are agreed with, but he is speaking for those who believe in a transparent federal reserve. This is a huge step, and his speaking on it has caused many people to finally see the light (transparent light, if you will).

"You can kill a man, but you can’t kill an idea."

edit on 19-7-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think i'd rather have Bush president again than ron paul... But we got better options, Mr. OBAMA....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It's actually funny how they blatantly put it in our faces too. The Game.

Electoral College Box Scores

In 2000 President Bush lost popular vote. The box score is the electoral vote. Box score? We talking about boxing or the presidential election? The game doesn't care if you have a lot of friends, its the friends you have that counts that makes the difference.

It's clear as day to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yeah I know, they just passed some crap in Texas redrawing the lines. Trying to make Texas a Republican voting state into Democrat state. Its a bunch of hot air!

Lets just call this the last stand!

Remember the Alamo!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I wrote a letter to my congressman to vote on the 24th of July for Dr. Paul's Federal Reserve Transparency bill.

As of July 18, HR 459 has 270 cosponsors.
If we want the bill to pass the Senate, we need HR 459 to pass with 2/3rd vote.

Below is a link definitely worth looking into if you think more transparency is needed:

Thread from Earlier

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You're right. Having a president that isn't going to abide by the rules set by the corporations would be an internal conflict. How would you solve that problem before its even a problem? Don't let that person have any chance in hell getting presidency.

Simple solution.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Be careful what you wish for.

As a country our books are cooked. Either way we are totally screwed but the faster these facts are let out... the faster the empire will crumble. You can only write bad checks as long as the bank is ok with looking the other way.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Okay, we have begun the silly bantering back and forth yet again. You're both right, but Winston Churchill said, "Never, ever, ever give up."

If you give up you might as well get right in line and start singing along. That may be alright for some people but I don't even want to know those folks. Fight the good fight or don't even fight at all!

Something I found that may help the OP. Just posted this thread and it seemed fitting to bring it up here.

Journalists revolt against Obama-Romney censorship.

OP, hope this helps ya, can't see how it can't.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Yeah I know, they just passed some crap in Texas redrawing the lines. Trying to make Texas a Republican voting state into Democrat state. Its a bunch of hot air!

Lets just call this the last stand!

Remember the Alamo!

I wanted to quote you for anyone wondering what this means. This is called Gerrymandering.

Its a boring video but if you want to know what Gerrymandering is all about it's the easiest video to comprehend for folks that are greener than grass when it comes to politics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join