It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small but powerful conspiracies created to screw up the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Does anyone actually use the access panel ?? That's a conspiracy in itself ! Underwear would be a lot cheaper if they eliminated the panel and kept the tag on the back !!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What bothers me is how the government doesn't abide by the constitution. Oh and how they get away with breaking so many laws that if I did the same I get arrested.
edit on 19-7-2012 by PatriotAct because: 9/11

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

If a local judges son gets in trouble it sometimes causes a change in how the local judicial system views future crimes of that sort. The judges son gets a break and this break is now allowed for all citizens in the area because the decision is now used as reference. Pretty soon it becomes a normal thing in the area to do this because you do not get in trouble for it. This lowers the morality in the area sometimes and other times it gets us more freedoms that we should have had in the first place. A judge is just an example, it could be anyone of influence in the community. I think most people know this happens.

It seems like a crime committed by someone in politics or which could effect our politicians negatively is often overlooked or magicians ploy is enacted to draw our sight away from it. The media will blow something else out of proportion to distract us, being fed this information through various ways. Many times people in the media don't even realize they are being steered to play this game. That's the way it is here in America. Brainwashing has become a normal part of society with it's origin being many generations ago. Actually these ploys are so easily identified if you realize this practice exists. When I see a big news story that really shouldn't be big, I always look at other things happening in the country.

Back when Clinton was president it was easy to see when he did something wrong. His administration always bombed Iraq to draw our attention away from what was going on.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Next conspiracy. You need evidence certified by people with credentials or you cannot challenge the present consensus. The people with credentials are trained by those who made the policies in the first place. This keeps the powers that be in charge in every part of society and inhibits change. I understand that much of what is in place is in place for a reason and the reason is often not easily identified. Sometimes a simple change has been shown to form a series of events in history that led to kaos but this is rare. In this case change should be considered and not immediately discounted. Some of the reasons for these things were not officially documented which causes problems in future generations also, the reasons may have been forgotten and there may be changes enacted separately to keep the original problem from re-evolving.

Come on guys, I'm sure everyone knows of these kind of little conspiracies. I now wear a size 14EEEE shoe but can still fit comfortably into my old 11 1/2EEEE shoes. There is a big price increase after hitting size thirteen. My feet didn't grow much except now I'm a giant and pay giant prices.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

I use mine all of the time. It saves time hassling with the belt and buttons. Try it and you'll be hooked.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
You could feel around for that breathing hole thing that's in the front of the underwear. The back of your underwear should be directly on the other side.

edit on 7/18/1212 by 1MrMarc because: oops

edit on 7/19/1212 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

lol
you've reminded me of an old joke

country bumpkin visits cousin in the big city
who informs him that now that he's in the big city he has to follow certain rules
among them, that he has to wear underwear

guy goes to his room but can't figure out how to put them on

after about 1/2 an hour:

"ummm, hey! how...?"

" the side with the crap-stain goes in the back!!!"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think that CTers are actually secret agents working for mother Russia or some other foreign country that does their best to try to undermine the credibility of the American government in the eyes of its people.

Example: 911 was an inside job and moon landings are a hoax.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sent to me in an email from my good friend Fred, who channeled the original Cassiopaea Experiment:

"1. Piston engines have been invented and demonstrated which
can get up to as much as 150 mpg (average body size and frame, weight)
but have never been allowed to be manufactured for sale in the US or
elsewhere.

But piston engines are themselves totally obsolete by now. They have
been obsolete for a long, long time now. I personally knew someone
(now deceased) who witnessed an eternally-operating electromagnetic
generator engine under the hood of a normal-looking Chevrolet back in
1957. The guy who was driving the car was from the "Secret Government"
(black ops.) and the guy being shown the car (and a lot of other things as well)
was someone who they were attempting to recruit. They failed to recruit him.

2. Gas costs a lot more in Europe, so allowing the extra MPG is
commensurate in terms of profits per gallon (or liter) sold. This
also means that the cost burden for drivers is the same there vs.
here.

3. The price of crude oil, gasoline, natural gas, coal and all other
forms of consumable fuels and products is totally fixed on the global
markets. There is no such thing as a free and open marketplace
when it comes to these products, because "Big Energy" will not
allow it. In other words, they have a monopoly.

4. There is no shortage of oil. It is not a "bio fuel" but is
abiotic. Basically it is the "blood of the Earth" and is thus
replaced continuously when removed from the earth. Natural
gas is also a natural body fluid of the Earth. But we humans
are not supposed to (mess) with that stuff. And yet we do.

Tell me, how much would you like to have someone sucking
the blood and other bodily fluids out of you on a regular basis,
for the purpose of using it to generate profit, or more accurately,
to feed insatiable greed? More ominously perhaps, would you
fight them off if they started to do this?

5. Oil is hopelessly and totally, completely obsolete as a fuel
source, as a power generator and/or for most of the other uses
that are commonplace. We have not "needed" to use oil for
energy on this planet for at least 100 years but this has continued
because of satanic greed and the even more satanic lust for
power. You know that story, of course.

6. All other fuels that are used on this planet are likewise obsolete,
include nuclear energy (uranium), hydrogen (water, though this is
at least much less harmful) and so on and so on. Nikola Tesla is
just one individual who proves all of this. Oh, and supposedly more
"green" technologies such as biofuels, wind power, solar power
and the rest of the gang are also obsolete.

7. All forms of cancer are completely, 100% and totally, easily
curable. In fact, countless millions of people have been cured
with naturapathic treatment methodologies for basically at least
thousands of years, and most especially over the past 200 or
so years since the beginning of the Industrial Age.

But of course, this information has been viciously covered up
at all cost and everyone has been hopelessly brainwashed to
think that cancer is a viciously deadly disease that is very
difficult to control and all but impossible to cure. Big Pharma
is the reason for this, of course, as you surely know.

8. Most all other major diseases are likewise curable, both
through advanced technology and more simple natural, alternative
methods. All of this has been covered up thoroughly.

9. The entire concept of money is completely artificial in nature
and wholly unnecessary. Never mind all the crap about the
corruption of the big banks, the global financial system, the "Dark
Cabal" and the rest of that story. All that is true of course but
money itself is pointless and was invented in the first place solely
for the purpose of allowing total control of the masses by a tiny
few at the top. But you knew that too, of course.

10. All of this sad saga is now, finally, at long last, very close to
coming to a total and complete end."

edit on 19-7-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: language

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Girls Playing harder to get. Now I well know I am getting better looking with each Passing day and I have got major bucks now relative to days of yore. But these babes play stingy with me now. That girls' movement business.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WeaselSpencer

Girls Playing harder to get. Now I well know I am getting better looking with each Passing day and I have got major bucks now relative to days of yore. But these babes play stingy with me now. That girls' movement business.

Perhaps it has something to do with your attitude.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Next conspiracy. Cell phones.

Cell phone companies are trying to get us addicted to cell phones and the elite packages they offer on a contract with a reduced rate initially sometimes makes people go without eating right. This forms malnutrition which effects our thinking and we are happier with our contract because malnutrition has made us stupid. It cannot be proven that this is caused by cell phones though so the cell phone companies are held harmless.

If a person has an income of twenty five hundred a month, the take home pay may be 1800 per month. Out of that 1800 there may be rent payments of six hundred and car payments/lease payments of four hundred per month. Utilities of a hundred a month and dental and medical copays of a hundred a month. Gas and auto insurance costs of two hundred a month and cloths and beauty expenditures of fifty a month. That's 1450 per month so far leaving 350 per month approximately for food and nonessential expenditures like cell phone and cable tv. So at a job making thirty thousand per month you basicly only have about three hundred a month to live off of if your single and on your own. This could vary from person to person because of circumstances. We'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say that there is 450 dollars left to eat off of per month. Take a hundred dollars off that for phone and a hundred off that for internet and cable and your down to two fifty a month. That leaves a person 8.33 per day for food and entertainment other than the internet and tv. No wonder everyone is stuck in front of the computer, noone can afford to do anything else. Can't even afford to eat out except for cheap burger joints. Technology costs are making us into introverts in this country and distorting our perception. They make prepaid cell phones at twenty a month, no need to text. People need an extra part time just to afford their cell phones. I'm not sure that my prices of rent and stuff is in line with reality, I haven't rented in a while. So my figures could be off a bit and in some cases a lot. How is a person making thirty grand a year supposed to save anything?

Worst thing is that most people try to justify their big cell phone plans saying it's their reward for working. How misled people are. You could meet friends in a little cafe and have regular coffee for under two bucks or so every day of the month for the extra cost of the cell phone over a twenty dollar prepaid. You may meet new local people in that restaurant also and have fun. You don't need capachino to enjoy yourself either, that's a misconception and another conspiracy of it's own. Cell phones are a communication aide, not a replacement for socializing. This is a conditioning that is being thrown on us.

Why are the thousands of mini conditioning conspiracies ignored when they are really a problem when combined.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Boxers or briefs ??? I'm a brief man and it's a conspiracy trying to get your Willy through the little access panel !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join