It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small but powerful conspiracies created to screw up the world.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This thread is to expose numerous conspiracies that are created in society to mess with us. Simple things that mess with our minds and cause conflicts that we hardly realize unless we are aware. These simple changes that have caused small problems add up to stress our lives. I'll start with a simple change to start it off and others can add all sorts of things that mess with our minds.

My biggest complaint. They took the tag off the inside back of men's underwear. When I get up in the morning I don't like the light on while I get dressed. The only piece of clothes that I have a problem with is my shorts. I feel around for the tag and know it belongs in the inside back of the underwear so it's easy to put them on in reduced light or the dark. My wife complains when I now have to put the light on to put my underwear on. It's frustrating. To top it off some have put a name tag off to the side in the front. That really messes things up when I try to put them on sideways and inside out. This makes me irked right away in the morning and something like that seems to create a screwed up day. Why did they have to mess with "putting your underwear on easy" to form their kaos in the world. Nobodies brain really functions very well right away in the morning. I'm sure I am not the only person in the world with this pet peeve, there must be others amongst the seven billion here. I may be the only one who will mention it though.

What little stupid changes bother you guys?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The only thing that pisses me off, is they keep messing with my dranks. The alcohol percentage on certain dranks i like keep going down... It will go from 12% to 8%... While the ones i dont like stay at 12%.... I swear they do it just to ruffle my feathers...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
The only thing that pisses me off, is they keep messing with my dranks. The alcohol percentage on certain dranks i like keep going down... It will go from 12% to 8%... While the ones i dont like stay at 12%.... I swear they do it just to ruffle my feathers...

Yeah, go to Mexico. You can float all day in the pool drinking and never get drunk.

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
My biggest complaint. They took the tag off the inside back of men's underwear. When I get up in the morning I don't like the light on while I get dressed.

Must be the brand you buy.
Mine have the tag at the inside back.

Also... for the same ( getting up in the morning ) reason as you, every few years I buy a &^$&^load of socks, all the same. So I just reach into the sock drawer and two random socks. They will always match.
My only peeve with this is how soon they wear out.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Don't even mention socks. That is a MASSIVE conspiracy that no one wants to touch.

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
This thread is to expose numerous conspiracies that are created in society to mess with us. Simple things that mess with our minds and cause conflicts that we hardly realize unless we are aware. These simple changes that have caused small problems add up to stress our lives. I'll start with a simple change to start it off and others can add all sorts of things that mess with our minds.

The mad irony was the post the followed this one proved your point in such a deep way.

The conspiracy is that we are all brainwashed to believe alcohol is an acceptable drug for daily or weekly consumption for most while causing problems in every aspect of living. It destroys families, almost every suicide, murder, rape, child abuse, domestic abuse has alcohol laughing at the flames.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

There is some silly vibe going around on ATS tonight. How about this one? The man who invented the "turd bird" was murdered due to a long standing copyright issue with GHWB.

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You could feel around for that breathing hole thing that's in the front of the underwear. The back of your underwear should be directly on the other side.

edit on 7/18/1212 by 1MrMarc because: oops

edit on 7/19/1212 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Yeah, go to Mexico. You can float all day in the pool drinking and never get drunk.

CJ

Went to puerto vallarta a few years ago n did just that. Now I'm sittin here cryin about a 2 dollar four loko/joose % .... I think its time for another vacation...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

They could still be inside out.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Not if you can find the tag on the opposite side and are smart enough to know the tag goes on the inside. Plus if they are inside out you still have the easy access emergency hole in the front. You can't lose.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

So, you are saying that the hole I look out of when my unders are on my head protecting me from goverment satelites is for what again?

CJ
edit on 19-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

The disappearing tag on underwear is my complaint. I actually e-mailed Hanes about it a while back. No response

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I should restate that. Let's call it an easy access hole. If you're underwear don't have one, then you are wearing swim trunks.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The least they could do is send you all of the old style tag ones. I would call the corporate office. Or Michael Jordan.
edit on 7/19/1212 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Or the wife's panties.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You people will think I'm joking.

But back in the day, election maps showed the Democrat party in red, and the Republican party in blue. They changed it around 1992, because red is associated with communism, and the Democrats were hurt by that at the polls.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

I'm confused...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar
But back in the day, election maps showed the Democrat party in red, and the Republican party in blue.

Turns out there's a whole wikipedia article on this topic.

They changed it around 1992, because red is associated with communism, and the Democrats were hurt by that at the polls.

That wikipedia article completely fails to mention that assertion, and puts the current Blue/Red definition at the 2000 election.

You people will think I'm joking.

Joking, no. You probably just read an urban legend on the internet somewhere, and believed it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by alfa1

Don't even mention socks. That is a MASSIVE conspiracy that no one wants to touch.

CJ

Conspiracy solved….. I found all my odd missing socks in the dryer lint catcher – well the cremated remains of them anyway.

I’ve spent weeks trying to piece just one of them back together, but at least I know where they go now….. so conspiracy no more, it was not the aliens abducting them after all!

Mickierocksman

top topics

<<   2 >>

join