It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Regular Paranormal Experiencer... Also Work At America's "Most Haunted Hotel"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Have been reading ATS for awhile now. I like it as a clearinghouse of the bizarre stuff. Have to wade through a lot of chaff to get to the wheat or whatever, but it's a site I like. Cut to the chase... I'm a 43 year old male who works for "the most haunted hotel in America". It's pretty cool, actually, because I've always been into what many consider "paranormal". It just draws me... interests me. I've had enough personal experience with that sort of thing, in my lifetime, that I don't have any doubt about a "paranormal" realm. Don't have problems with others who don't "get" that. That's perfectly okay and I understand it. It's just a part of my reality. I work for this organization... Hope I can be of valued input here. It's some, to me, fairly illogical, but real, s**t.

www.americasmosthauntedhotel.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Arch

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well, I gotta say that's pretty cool.

Welcome aboard, Arch. Later on you can tell us about some of your experiences....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

WelcomeArchDBunker

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Welcome, Arch!

Be sure to respond to all the post here so you can build up those 20 posts needed to start a thread. I'm sure you have some very interesting experiences to share.

When you're ready to dress up your profile, just click the link in my signature to join the Avatar Creations thread where some of the best talent on ATS will design a custom avatar for you

I look forward to seeing you on the boards

J
edit on 7/19/2012 by LadyJae because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Thanks guys and gals. I'll surely reach that 20 post thing soon. I like to write and I've got a bit to write about. Nothing groundbreaking or anything, but you can't work a job like I have without a few things to share. My whole life seems poised around the "paranormal", so I'm pretty comfortable about relating a few things and such. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure you understand.

new topics

top topics

join