It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth/Sun Disaster ? New Day At Night ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
something fishy is happening

Scientists Plan to Block the Sun Using Man-Made Clouds

edit on 19-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

this is more to do with ....what they have DONE....not what they want to do.....

nice find

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

There are lots of chemtrails over the Pacific Northwest. The can also sometimes be seen on the GOES West Satellite imagery.

I'm following this thread because the OP caught my attention. I observe changes regarding the sun and I look for possible reasons. Its great that the scene the OP describes is without fear. It easy to imagine that the truth is hidden from us worker bees. I want to be prepared for whatever, but as others have said, we do need to enjoy our lives today.

I just had to put my two cents in to raise awareness of the geo-engineering that is ongoing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

I appreciate all the feedback and have been looking into the info you provided me. We can all agree on one thing. The earths atmosphere is changing more rapidly than we are used to seeing it change and whether we are the ones doing it or something out of our control is causing it, that's is up for debate. I happen to believe it is a mixture of both. I just hope that whatever we are doing on our end as humans, makes things better as opposed to worse. Again, thank you all for your input, serious and not so much. It's all good. I have learned some things about the earth and our atmosphere and I will continue trying to learn. It's a fascinating topic.

Much respect to all.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This verse from Isaiah 30:26 might relate to your vision-

Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

This I believe is talking about when Jesus returns with believers after the 7 yr. tribulation to rule and reign on earth. He will be remaking it back to how it was in Eden.

In fact, now that I read the previous verse, it seems to explain how this 7 fold brightness won't hurt us. It's because Jesus will restore the water canopy which protected our atmosphere before the Flood. It's why earth had a tropical climate everywhere with lush vegetation and why the dinosaurs thrived and grew to such a size.

Here's the previous verse which makes it sound like he's going to restore this water canopy for our protection:

And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
edit on 19-7-2012 by jwelofjc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jwelofjc

Interesting. Makes me want to go back and re-read the OT.

I had only been focusing on the NT for the last ten years.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You're welcome and thank you. You're vision was most interesting as well as the entire thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Can I borrow this for another thread that it seems to coincide with? It is about one of Nostradamas' visions.

Really interesting thread...this seems to merge these two.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Absolutely Soylent - it's found in Isaiah and yeah,it's interesting how so many subjects can tie into one another.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thank you, this is the thread in case you want to take a lokk.

Let's re-analyse the Nostradamus Olympics quatrain, X - 74

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks timetothink!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just a thought - the billions that were poured into Solyndra went somewhere...what if they were mass producing solar panels and stock piled them somewhere...it was government funding after all...

Last year I had a dream very similar to this situation...news reports...covering windows...extreme sunlight - except in my dream the tires on my car melted in the driveway which would suggest heat

Edit: It's an interesting scenario because it would explain some of the things people on ATS have noticed over the last few years like underground bases and consolidation of populace into localized areas - even chemtrails if you're a chemtrail believer
edit on 19-7-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

From what I can find out they are probably in China....then all these movie references to mt everest being the place of safety at the end of the world. Things aren't looking so good for the West.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sun becomes a white/bluish giant? I believe heat is generated in the atmosphere, ie Electric Universe theory, via interaction with radiation, not in the sun.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Where are you located?
In a few areas there is no night time during certain parts of the year.
Just mulling over what you've typed out on the forums for us, right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
Where are you located?
In a few areas there is no night time during certain parts of the year.
Just mulling over what you've typed out on the forums for us, right now.

I live in the Upper Midwest/Great Lakes Region

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You know i had a weird dream last night then came on and saw this thread... We came out side for the first time in weeks everything was overgrown melted and run down.
From what I remember of it we could not go out side due to something that was going on with the sun.
I was underground when the dream started in some kind of shelter that was set up for people who's homes would not protect them properly from what ever it was . When we were finally able to leave the shelter and come out side Everything looked like it was not touched in a long time..

It has been on my mind all day and when i got home I seen this thread wow creepy

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Yes yes yes and YES. By the way, AWESOME story, this is just what i needed to read!

This is planet x, and what NASA is saying is BULL#!! NO ONE on this world should believe that there is something in the atmosphere that is making something appear during the night, giving off substancial amount of uv rays and not be hot outside.
Ive heard we've only got about 5-8 weeks till it hits us good, im not quite sure i was more for dec 21, but idk...
Just don't look at this as a punishment or a bad thing, THIS IS ALL IN THE BIBLE!! & the book of revelations as well. It says that god said this must happen, and to just be with god. Be happy were finally going to get off this corrupted world, but luckily it will end it! or at least delay it majorly.
God Bless you all, even you nay sayers. I know you guys will be dropping your jaws soon...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
We have a yellow sun, so the scenario is not very probably. Even if the stratosphere would change, to let in more sunlight, it would not allow for the evening sky to be blue ... the evening sky being blue, suggests that the sky is the same, only the sun has changed.

The answer I can find to this, is what sort of star we have ... some say that the star luminosity will grow, but in reality it will grow into a red dwarf, and then into a white dwarf. It's luminosity will decrease ...

If the theory is correct, that our suns luminosity will grow prior to it turning into a red dwarf, then you scenario is possible ... but not very probable.

edit on 20/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Just thought I'd add my 2c worth as well. Here in Melbourne, Australia we are having one of the mildest winters in my memory, and i'm 47yo. Not only that I agree the sun does seem warmer than it should be and to me the cloud formations also don't seem right.
Also I constantly find myself looking into the sky as though as though I am expecting to see something unusual.
There is no doubt we are facing climatic changes of some sort and as our records only go back so far and we only live so long, unless science proves otherwise this all seems unprecedented.
Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The sun like nourishes us. That is what creates life for earth...the sun. So if humans hid from the sun for centuries we would turn into feeble old slugs lol.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join