It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Kiss Spreads Virally:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

All three networks on Tuesday absolutely gushed over Barack Obama kissing his wife at a men's Olympic basketball game on Monday night. CBS This Morning guest anchor Norah O'Donnell thrilled, "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Hot in here!" Good Morning America news reader Josh Elliott cheered on the President's ability to kiss his wife in public: "[Obama] is showing the world he's got a little game off the court as well!"

newsbusters.org...

So I raise a couple of questions here. Isn't this the first time we see, President Obama kiss his wife in a large public setting as romantically as he did here?

And if the rumors of him being gay are false, why does this kiss look so fake? Is it just because it was pre-planned or is something else going on with BHO's sexuality that the liberal media won't touch?

I mean do these images look like a man kissing a woman he loves? Look at Michelle's lips, she is so tense and never really seems to "want it" as the kids these days say. Can I dare say the First Lady may be disgusted by kissing Barack? I'm not really too sure what to make of this.

I leave the discussion up to you ATS.
edit on 17-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Really???

An "Obama is gay" thread based on how he kissed his wife....is that what you have reduced yourself to???

I mean do these images look like a man kissing a woman he loves?

Here, if you are that interested in watching Obama kiss his wife...knock yourself out...don't get overly excited.

Obama Kissing His Wife

I think you have some sort of sick perversion going on here.
edit on 17-7-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Who cares.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Who cares, first of all?

Second of all --- if he is bisexual, it is only to please his buddies at Bohemian Grove.
And their acts are usually based on occult transferring of energy through sexual intercourse.

I don't see the conspiracy here at all. Just sensational nonesense.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
For a couple with children...

They sure do kiss like virgins

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He's a public figure, and a politician at that... it's pretty common for those things to look like this, you can find it all over in the history of political figures.. it's more a photo op..

Besides he and she are both aware that they are being viewed by millions any time they are out in public.. I think it's being read way too far into.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
First off, I don't think the president is gay or bisexual.. judging by the fact that he has a wife and kids, his inability to properly kiss his wife is hardly proof of him being homosexual. Actually, it proves nothing at all, except, our president is not a good kisser.

secondly, why would the POTUS's sexuality matter anyways? To me race, religion, and sexuality means nothing. The ability to run the country properly and efficiently is all that really matters.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
1. All of those pictures are in midst of them moving so thats why they look awkward

2. Even if he is gay. Who cares?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

you are probibly right.
She no doubt now has a seriuos virus.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Google Romney kissing wife.

Yes, Obama's gay. So what?
The first black president AND the first gay president all in one? This country is really progressing!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Obama kiss sounds like some kind of finishing move from mortal kombat. I was a tad dissapointed when I saw a picture of some guy kissing his wife.

Next week we will have Obama huggs his kid's and Obama gives someone a handshake, I cant wait

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
Actually, it proves nothing at all, except, our president is not a good kisser.

It doesn't prove that either! But I think we should have a contest and I'll be a judge.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I think you just filled up the OP's evening.
edit on 17-7-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
More Obama media propaganda designed to take attention of the horrible job he's doing. It's the economy stupid, oh wait he's our dear leader so the rules are going to change now!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'd suggest they are far from the 'Happy Couple' and more like Clinton vs. Clinton before I'd honestly suggest Obama was gay. That's absurd. It may not seem it today, but Obama has been getting some pretty serious backing through the Illinois state legislature before he was groomed for the Presidency and helped through the run to get it.

Going back just a few short years, would anyone in their right mind have backed a little known...black AND GAY man for President with at least ONE career ending secret (because it was secret if nothing else) just hanging there like a sword to drop at any time? Things have changed a lot..but when he started his career, it would have been the height of total madness for backers to consider. ONE oops..ONE person ..and all for nothing. Naww... he isn't gay.

On the other hand,..weren't there stories about these two having some serious anger issues during past losses in races? All may not be well, but..another man isn't what I'd figure. lol... Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Not until after dinner.

Though, it can't be any worse than Bush kissing. A Google search surprisingly brings up a large number pictures of Bush kissing various dignitaries instead of his wife. Never knew a president had to kiss so many people.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hm...Thread was posted at 5:29 you jump in here at 5:31 and link a yahoo page (of all places--yahoo?) and tell me look there is plenty of pics there of him kissing his wife where the link you sent me to has doubles upon doubles upon multiples of the same three pics I posted! Not to mention the funny ones
Looks like you are the one with the sick perversion.

Shoot me for raising questions.

Here's more for your reading pleasure. Trouble in paradise?

blog.sfgate.com...

patricksworldusa.blogspot.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Even Divorce?
edit on 17-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I find this thread pretty funny.

Maybe its that they both are not really comfortable with public displays of affection and had to do it because some publicist said they needed to "appear" more in love or something.

To me, Michelle and Obama seem like they are naturally nerdy, rigid, and uptight. Hillary Clinton kind of seems similar to them also. If Hillary was married to Bush Sr instead, I think they would also look the same way kissing each other in front of tons of people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join