It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2MIN news daily updates, missing quakes, weird weather, solar activity, planetary alignments..+++

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I recently came across this guys youtube channel - great for the time challenged who want to be informed of the increasing occurrence of earth anomalies. (it is not me)

Since he does talk about earthquakes that are occurring yet not showing up on many EQ reporting sites, as well as discuss the planetary alignment earthquake theory, and speculates about weather modification such as chemtrails - I thought this thread would be appropriate in this section and not the "Off-topic" section.

However, he does keep the speculation to a minimum and mostly presents scientific observations which should please those who like to think inside the box and stick to the script. (remember science is usually advanced by examination of anomalies - but those who come up with the first theories are often ridiculed - think Higgs-Bosun)

My ultimate aim in presenting this is to get more people to wake up - earth anomalies are happening fast and furious now - there must be an underlying reason.

One response is this, "Oh, the world is just more interconnected now, so now you hear about things you wouldn't have in the past". Though this is somewhat true, it is also false as cell phones with cameras that can email photos have been around for over a decade now, and 24hr cable news has been around for almost 30 years. Strange occurrences like this were still reported on in the past - we just didn't get the news in the same day or hour or minute.

Today's summary:

- drought in the US
- record cold in Alaska
- chemtrails (hugely persistent) meeting weather depression off the coast of Cali.
- volcanic activity in Indonesia today
- geomagnetic activity taking a long time to settle down
- new coronal hole turning to face us
- quake watch - in two days Mars will oppose Uranus

I would just like to add at the end here my objective is not fear, it is awareness. If your awareness leads you to some kind of knowledge hopefully that will lead to preparation. Be wary of those who try to convince you that everything is fine - if something happens - will they be responsible for you and your family?

edit on 17-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 17-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 17-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 17-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 17-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Suspicious Observer is very well informed. He is dialed in.
Every morning with coffee. He is the Walter Cronkite of Youtube in under 2 minutes.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Very interesting info...I cant watch the video now (at work) but I will check it our tonight.

Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Rather than interconnection being a large cause, i actually attribute a lot to the population explosion in recent years (last 50 or so). This has meant an abundance of people in areas that were previously sparsely populated. That is the point that interconnection kicks in - people can then report on things that previously people weren't around to witness. Obviously, this is not the case everywhere but it certainly does account for a sizeable proportion.

I also get frustrated with the "this is not normal" argument. Quite simply this belief demonstrates breathtaking arrogance by us humans collectively. The simple fact is, natural processes do not work to human scales. We have been here a miniscule amount of time. To the planet, this could be perfectly normal, it may be grossly accelerated because of us.

The simple fact is, we have not had the technology nor the observational time to make a conclusion either way.

What does appear to be apparent though is that something is currently unfolding. What this is and the implications it has remain to be seen.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k
Suspicious Observer is very well informed. He is dialed in.
Every morning with coffee. He is the Walter Cronkite of Youtube in under 2 minutes.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

Do you anything about him? Background etc? There doesn't seem to be much background info on his channel.

I think he has a great motto!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Rather than interconnection being a large cause, i actually attribute a lot to the population explosion in recent years (last 50 or so). This has meant an abundance of people in areas that were previously sparsely populated. That is the point that interconnection kicks in - people can then report on things that previously people weren't around to witness. Obviously, this is not the case everywhere but it certainly does account for a sizeable proportion.

I also get frustrated with the "this is not normal" argument. Quite simply this belief demonstrates breathtaking arrogance by us humans collectively. The simple fact is, natural processes do not work to human scales. We have been here a miniscule amount of time. To the planet, this could be perfectly normal, it may be grossly accelerated because of us.

The simple fact is, we have not had the technology nor the observational time to make a conclusion either way.

What does appear to be apparent though is that something is currently unfolding. What this is and the implications it has remain to be seen.

Hasn't it been documented that around the world over the past few decades there has been a massive population shift to the cities? People leaving the farms and countryside, and going to work in a cubicle if in the western world or going to live in a slum if in the third world?

There is documentation that people are moving in hordes to the cities - not remote corners of the earth:

In 2008, our civilisation reached a landmark with half the global population now living in urban areas. Fifty years ago it was 30%. A century ago it was 10%.

Here an the article which discusses urbanization:

anthropocenejournal.com...

edit on 17-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Ive been watching him for over a year. I believe He is a lawyer From St Louis.(i think) Even in the power outage they had a couple weeks ago, he was down to 5 percent laptop after 2,3 days.And Got the news out. And He does it religiously, always sources and links every detail.I find him a very credible Source. Knows His SH!T!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I find him interesting, certainly not over the top.
I subscribed.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yes, true, but there has also been a population explosion in general. For example, permanent settling of Patagonia by people that have technology these days. In the past, volcanoes erupt in Patagonia and no one has a clue. These days volcanoes erupt in Patagonia and the world knows about it and can then include it in data sets.

I am not rubbishing the possibility of a link or a change or what not. My point, instead, is simply to say that until we have several millenium's worth of observed data, we could not hope to say if it is normal, abnormal or whatever. And in all honesty, on a geological time scale, even that amount of data wouldn't be conclusive.

In other words, it may be normal or it may be abnormal. It could be down to us or it could be down to various things like the planet, Solar System, etc.

Think science experiments. You can not make a definitive conclusion based on short term observation, even if the same results keep occuring. Instead, you can only make a definitive conclusion following longer term observation.

My personal theory is that it is Solar System based (or outside, making it cosmic man
), but that mankind is exacerbating the problems.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Yes, true, but there has also been a population explosion in general. For example, permanent settling of Patagonia by people that have technology these days. In the past, volcanoes erupt in Patagonia and no one has a clue. These days volcanoes erupt in Patagonia and the world knows about it and can then include it in data sets.

I am not rubbishing the possibility of a link or a change or what not. My point, instead, is simply to say that until we have several millenium's worth of observed data, we could not hope to say if it is normal, abnormal or whatever. And in all honesty, on a geological time scale, even that amount of data wouldn't be conclusive.

In other words, it may be normal or it may be abnormal. It could be down to us or it could be down to various things like the planet, Solar System, etc.

Think science experiments. You can not make a definitive conclusion based on short term observation, even if the same results keep occuring. Instead, you can only make a definitive conclusion following longer term observation.

My personal theory is that it is Solar System based (or outside, making it cosmic man
), but that mankind is exacerbating the problems.

Well, you won't get any disagreement from me the mankind is exacerbating the problems. But global warming was supposed to be somewhat gradual and make it's presence felt slowly over the next century - not all in one year.

So it is safe to say even though we may not know whether these events are normal or not over millennia, they are abnormal for the recorded weather we know for the last 150 years or so?

And also, even if these events ARE normal over millennia, some part of grand cycle, that does not mean they cannot have some sort of cataclysmic impact on the planet. Ice ages are normal and regular - yet if one were to start now it would be devestating to much of the Northern Hemisphere (many would not consider that a big loss). Yellowstone has a normal cycle - yet is still devestating.

My point is even though this may be part of some larger "normal cycle", people need to be aware of possible dangers and consequences - and take action - be it moving away from the coast, stocking up on food, water, medical supplies etc.

Ignorance is not bliss - especially if you have dependents.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is Wednesday's update, oops a bit late:

- record breaking flood in Japan

- cold/wet weather breaking records in Western and N. Europe, record heat in S. Europe

- talk about lightning sprites, the genesis of HAARP

- dissolution of the huge Petermann glacier in the Arctic

- if you live in the US check TORCON for severe weather alerts

- says the induction magnetometer anomaly returned yesterday (I must read up on this, I know what a magnetometer is, but must learn what is the significance of the anomaly - atm. shielding weakening?)

- says EQ activity seems to be ramping up (I noticed RSOE has dropped the duration EQ's are left in their list from 48hrs to about 12 hrs - guess making it harder to notice an increase in EQ's)

- Costan Rican volcano Rincon de la Vieja is waking up - that makes SIX active volcanoes in Costa Rica, the normal number is 1-3.

- coronal hole pushing a strong solar wind at earth

- due to the earth footprint being on top of the solar flare yesterday, we received particle bombardment immediately

- says some of the ejecta from the CME might hit us

- a new large coronal hole swinging to face us

- new moon tomorrow with Uranus and Mars coming to geocentric opposition - EQ and volcano watch continue

He has all or most of the links in the comments section.

I would just like to note that I have been going to Costa Rica for years and it is unheard of to have six active volcanoes there at once - usually it is between 1-3. Remember this is a small country about the size of New Hampshire and Vermont together - imagine six active volcanoes in those two states.

Be well!

edit on 18-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I decided not to update these unless this 2MIN news guy had something really interesting to say/report; even though I still appreciate his efforts, he is doing a fantastic job - I think many are following this on their own.

But people may not get to it everyday, and I'm sure many still don't know about it, so I will try to give a heads up by updating these threads if there is something I feel is significant in his broadcast.

Today that thing is his comments about noctilucent clouds. These clouds are NOT made from earthly water vapor as most we see! They form at about 80km altitude, and are made from meteor dust, and possibly from some rocket exhausts. And these clouds, for decades just polar phenomenon, are quickly being seen at lower and lower latitudes - something NASA can't or is unwilling to explain.

The rest is the usual summary of wild weather, temps, earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes etc. Enjoy:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I thought today's update's were noteworthy.

It's interesting that there is so much going on with the planet tectonically, meteorologically and heliodynamically (is that a word?) that he has had to change the title from 2MIN news to 3MIN news.

1. He talks about how the 7.7 Magnitude Eastern Russian quake has sent seismic L-waves around the planet as can be seen on many seismographs he lists.

2. Many volcanoes on watch and active.

3. More massive fish die-offs in Texas - we used to see these events a couple times a year if that, now they are happening almost daily.

4. Another nuke plant shut down - intake cooling water too hot.

5. Multiple landslides in Yellowstone.

6. ANOTHER Typhoon in the Philippine - Taiwan - Guangdong typhoon corridor.

7. If you are in the central, eastern or souther US keep an eye on Tor-Con.

8. Cosmic ray readings were off the charts again two days ago - more data error?

9. An odd trans-equatorial CME.

10. Says Patrick Geryl's planetary alignment theory of EQ's has been pretty much proven.

Peace and enjoy!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oyea!! This guy is amazing...I've been posting his 2 min vids all over ATS once I got turned onto him.

He doesn't scare people...intentionally
Informed...
Facts to back up what he says....

And he has a nice voice....lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Oyea!! This guy is amazing...I've been posting his 2 min vids all over ATS once I got turned onto him.

He doesn't scare people...intentionally
Informed...
Facts to back up what he says....

And he has a nice voice....lol

I have been watching him every day since the link was posted. Smart guy. And he does have a nice voice - I have to admit, kind of a crush here

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Been a subscriber for some time now and as another poster said, very informative links for everything, not a fear monger really enjoyable to wake up too over coffee. And to boot he's pretty spot on with his watches and warnings. Not a predictions guy, but uses commen sense to spread awareness, worth a look for all interested.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It would be nice to see a thread where you do what you do here, a little run down can save people the 3 mins, really like it. Plus the way you outlined the key points if something peaks someones interest, then click the vid thanks for that

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

It would be nice to see a thread where you do what you do here, a little run down can save people the 3 mins, really like it. Plus the way you outlined the key points if something peaks someones interest, then click the vid thanks for that

SaneThinking

That kind of was my original aim, to do a little summary, then if people's interest was piqued they could watch the video - but I'm busy as well so I just decided to post a summary for the more interesting videos, or videos that I thought had above average interesting information - but of course what I find interesting others may not and visa versa........

My real aim is to wake people up - something is not right with the earth - if you are on this thread you probably realize that - and realize the government or MSM is not going to tell us anything, or at least hasn't yet.

Anyone if they have the time and inclination feel free to post videos from Suspicious0bservers that I have skipped and summarize and/or highlight what you feel is important info. This is not my thread - it's everybody's!!

Peace and good luck!

top topics

join