It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS: Is my fIrst Thread as well as my last

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well Its actually an IntroductIon but It wIll be my last.

ConspIracIes are fun as well as dangerous when your truly devoted to It. I dIdnt want to sIgn up but I was forced to because some of these threads were In need of my answers. Now, Im not saying I got all the answers Im just sayIng that sometImes I've got dIfferent opInIons just lIke everybody else. Some are facts and some are just opInIons.
Today Is kInd of a sad day, and you can say Im vulnerable rIght now, so If any of you feel the need to totally destroy me wIth your words feel free to do so as for many have trIed wIth complete faIlure and perIshed before me.

Im pretty sure I have traveled through tIme.
The truth Is that I dont lIke talkIng about my self, but I probably will but Im not sure yet, because If one day I am to be Crowned KING Im pretty sure Interpol as well as the CIA, NSA, Mossad wIll find thIs account and be lIke: "hey look everybody! the KIng had an annonymous ATS account and trIed to overthrow the government, hes an impostor ect ect". Eventually some one some where will make up some kind o lIe wIth "proof" and show to my people so that I can be overthrown and all that.

Of course I wont deny that thIs account was mIne but...you know how thIngs happen. But for now Im just a peasant survIvIng just lIke all of you, or some of you, I dont have a clue how wealthy you are but Im not In a posItIon to judge anyone as for everyones voIce&opInIon matters.

So yeah I dId try to capItIlize all the "I's" and no Its not a sIgn or a conspIracy or anythIng lIke that, It just makes It harder for you to understand and Im sorry I do regret doIng It In the fIrst place but I really dont wanna go back and lowercase all the I's again. There Is no moral to thIs. It Is what It Is. If you lIke It you can take It If you dont just throw It rIght back.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You still took the time to customise your profile, and you made 75 posts. Is there a point to this thread?
edit on 16-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!
Around here you're not the king. You're just another nut job on the internet. So relax and take a load off.

edit on 7-16-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to remove cajun flavor.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I was the first to give you a flag!
I think that kind of makes me the ObiWan to your anakin.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Nope there is no point, thats the whole point. But i thought i read somewhere that before i can start posting real threads i had to introduce myself first. I could be wrong but I really really really hope im not because that will make me look dumb.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I guess the moment you become the crowned king, your ats account is not the biggest issue anymore. Because everytime someone mentions it, you can shout "Off wIth hIs head!"

So, care to tell us about your tIme travels, your majesty?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All you need to start a thread is 20 posts to your name. Don't have to do an into in the intro forum to start a thread....you may as well stick around and do it right. I've never done an intro thread...just kinda forgot to. I have done a few threads in the proper forums.

Des

edit on 16-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok, ill bite.

Why do you think you traveled through time? Where did you come from or go to?

Welcome, by the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Like i said if i start giving out this kind of information it will look bad during my service time of King
edit on 16-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thats all i had to do?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime

thats all i had to do?

Correctomundo...important information for a King to know......

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Iv'e noticed you have a thing with "I's."
I suppose I could have counted all your I's but I thInk It would be too much effort for a thread that you say Is goIng to be you fIrst and last.

Tell the truth, Is your I key broken?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

God I wish we could star posts in an intro thread...I'd give you one in a heart beat......

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Don't worry, I was sent back in time to prevent you from being discredited by all the 3 letter agencies. Long live King delusional!

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Too funny. I just signed up too, and didn't even know there was an intro forum. Perhaps I need to visit there......

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Too funny. I just signed up too, and didn't even know there was an intro forum. Perhaps I need to visit there......

You are there.....Welcome to ATS.....

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
anywhere else..

that would be an odd intro..

welcome..

now that your here..

you might as well

stick around...

ya know..

in case one of

your subjects needs

correcting again..

nice way to

keep in touch

with the

little people..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
*Sigh*

O please O Great one don't go! *more begging* blah blah blah....

Looks like a Troll thread in an effort to make fun of us. If not, your a nut job and will fit in fine.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You do realize your highness, we need details. What time are you from? King of who/where?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Does your computer have the capability of producing a lower case i? What's up with all of the upper case I's? One more thing... no one is forcing you to be here, and your arrogance is offensive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join