It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS: Is my fIrst Thread as well as my last

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
reply to post by XeroOne

Nope there is no point, thats the whole point. But i thought i read somewhere that before i can start posting real threads i had to introduce myself first. I could be wrong but I really really really hope im not because that will make me look dumb.

ummm.......well.........you kind of look........um...............nevermind.

I sure hope I don't perish before you. (but seeing as how you are a time traveler and all, perhaps I have already perished. Or perhaps I wasn't even born yet? Oh time travel makes my head hurt.)

Try to not let your head get as big as your ego. Doors may become an issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae
Good day, Your Majesty
Welcome to the Kingdom of ATS.

Are you, by chance, cooking Schnitzel?

J
what she said,come on posters you are slow today.3 pages and no one asked if he was Bernard the time traveller.little things amuse little minds,eh Bernard.
edit on 17/7/2012 by glen200376 because: changed he for she!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting Introduction! very .... out there.
Why will this be your last post? is it frustration? some people on here are very negative and closed minded but don't let it get to you, laugh it off.
i guess asking about your sovereignty is a no go?
time travel you say.....did you travel backwards or forwards? over what kind of span?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

hey, be nice.

He's just letting us know there's another nutty imbalanced person on ATS.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Are you ?

Or?

Lol, welcome to ATS hope you enjoy it....

Do tell us King as in royal bloodline or another type?

To many of the posters on here with "snap on" comments,nice little one liners to taught and bully like in school, step away please....insinuations, derrogatory defamation of people who have mental health problems, no better than those who would laugh and poke someone in an wheelchair....

There is an line to humour, normal banter and outright name calling, and some of the words used go that little to far... I would never call some of the kids I helped when younger "spastic", though I might tease if one was getting angry as behaviour "come and get me back then" (for example couldnt do something he wanted as impossible or dangerous/too costly for him for days activities/social etc)... I have an slight limp he would then take the piss out of that, an way of distraction and releasing tension....that is not happening here, you dont know this person they are saying hello....also how do you know 100% he is not from an royal line?

how sure are you that YOU ARE right, and the op not?

Whos nutty then?

Are these girls really nutty?

Its happened before and recently to:

Queens Cousins Banished to an Asylum

The Prices in the Tower Edward v And brother

So OP welcome have fun, please tell us more, and ignore the name calling trolls :-) I might eventually totally agree with them but there is no need to be rude, ATS is better than that, YOU are better than that and its snap judgement with nothing to back it up....so until the full story, with any evidence is put forward you deserve your right to say it in an non gang trolled way.

Im all ears.

Love

Elf

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

Maybe Watching this film will help ? .....

edit on 17-7-2012 by thenthinkagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by XeroOne

hey, be nice.

He's just letting us know there's another nutty imbalanced person on ATS.

Oh, terribly sorry, old chap. I seem to have inadvertently upset young Tarquin here. He is a royal, you know. It was terribly unsporting of me.
edit on 17-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by XeroOne

Nope there is no point, thats the whole point. But i thought i read somewhere that before i can start posting real threads i had to introduce myself first. I could be wrong but I really really really hope im not because that will make me look dumb.

My cousin, Dan is only 18..... You sound a lot like him. Like..... You are confused.

Anyways..... Welcome to ATS!!!! :-)

Im sure this thread wont be your last...lol.... This place is addictive!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I spy, his highness King backintime is currently online here, but not responding to his thread. I wonder if he's all whooped out from time traveling back here to read our replies to him. I wonder if he's laughing his majestic head off....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That's weird,
I thought the past and the future were comprised of the present?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by svetlana84

Like i said if i start giving out this kind of information it will look bad during my service time of King
edit on 16-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

Excuse me? KIng?

I don't know how to put thIs to you, but I am the one true kIng.

Never the less, you would not be the first to try to usurp my rightful, future throne.

Welcome to ATS --- but know that a large army of dedicated space-monkeys will now be monitoring your actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hiya

Maybe he's gone back in time and can't read these posts of his future?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Tell us more about this time travel. Or are you just looking for sympathy cookies?

Because the internet is the last place to look for those.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Im gone a day and i made the headlines LOL i didnt think i would so many responses
sorry for not responding sooner guys

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well...Kings usually make the headlines...why are you surprised.....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So why does this have to be your last? I think you gotta learn to interpret the communication better. Someone you once were, possibly an ancestor of yours also, may have imprinted information on your DNA. The resulting vibrations similarity to a past person's vibration may pick up memories. And you think you may be thought of as nuts, You have to wait your turn in line.
It's just a creative mind

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If you really will be king in the near future, please be kind to us ATS members.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Every one has the potential in them to become god like beings "kings"
maybe in the next realm you will be king like everyone else that passed earth test
but dont say you will be king here .. on this negative earth
we have enought of rich greedy "kings"
look the queen so powerfull and rich .. had to be protected all time by fire proof windows
real kings are part of the population
loving them egualy then his own familly

watch out not to derail yourself and have humility when saying you are a futur king
because saying you are a king now ..
will make you look like someone with a big ego that is better then everyone else
you dont want that negative energy

The only true King is God the Creator "Our Father"
edit on 7/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by svetlana84

Like i said if i start giving out this kind of information it will look bad during my service time of King
edit on 16-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

LAWL, what proof do you have that you are a blue blood? None and since you refuse to provide any proof why would you expect people to believe you?

If you really were a king and couldn't give proof, then in reality you would of kept it to yourself. Your just a troll, be gone!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello Your most puissant majesty>>>>>>>>and sadly
Goodbye oh great king......see you in the furture........s

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join