It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast coming to a town near you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Another twist to this, is that even the ones who will implement this will know of the prophecies. What if they output a cashless chip system, but it's not really the mark just yet, and the mark comes later as a tattoo or something else. Some, will reject the chip, because they think it's the mark. Many will die because they can't eat or get basic social services. This ploy now has effectively killed off millions.

What I'm trying to say, how will each individual know when and what exactly this mark will be and not be deceived even into thinking it is, when it's not ready yet.

You will have a lot of false teachers, scaring their followers everytime something comes close to the mark.
edit on 16-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Nothing effects the ability to buy and sell like not being able to access your bank accounts and credit card info. No biometric chip ID? No "money", no healthcare for your family, no shelter from the elements, no gas to go to work, no food for your family, no dental care. A woman's weakness is her children (unless she's one of those wierdos that just don't care), one way to strike at a woman's resolve is no healthcare for sick babies, alot of women would trade their souls to protect their babies without hesitation alot of fathers would too.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"For ALL the disbelievers: Human Microchips included in Health Care Bill under: HR3200 page 1000."

"National Medical Device registry
Sub Title C-11 Sec:2521"

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of post market safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

Source

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

And it is supposed to begin in 2017. Now you know why the government ramrodded the bill through congress with little to no debate.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
"For ALL the disbelievers: Human Microchips included in Health Care Bill under: HR3200 page 1000."

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of post market safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

Source

Good luck.

That revision is not the one that passed. You can read through your own links comments for links to show this is not what the passed bill states. Or if you like snopes has an updated article with links as of march 20, 2012.

www.snopes.com...

The fact that it was in the revision is messed up but then again if you took the time to read through many bills that never get signed into law you will find many many messed up things.

reply to post by NOTurTypical

No its not going to happen in 2017 as shown above.
edit on 18-7-2012 by drivers1492 because: added response

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

It's not going to happen till the midway point of Daniel's 70th week. I was sharing the plan, not a prophetic utterance. Everything happens on God's timing, not the Luciferian elite.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oh my bad I was confused as to your response. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What I'm trying to say, how will each individual know when and what exactly this mark will be and not be deceived even into thinking it is, when it's not ready yet.

One will know it is the mark of the beast when the world powers declare openly that the penalty for refusal is death by beheading. All the other electronic purchasing systems in place now (with further advancements to be integrated) are just a conditioning mechanism to the ultimate aim of compliance to the Luciferic control agenda.

The mark of the beast will include highly sophisticated artificially intelligent nanotechnology that will serve to thoroughly overcome the mind/body/soul matrix.

Luke 17:33
"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."
edit on 18-7-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

And it is supposed to begin in 2017. Now you know why the government ramrodded the bill through congress with little to no debate.

If not this one they will come up with something else. It's all getting closer isn't it. Watchmen/women watch.

NOTurTypical, I really enjoy reading your posts, you seem so very knowledgable, I learn something every time I come upon a thread with your posts in them.
edit on 18-7-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We do have some Senators, Congressmen, Governors who are aware Biblically of the Mark of the Beast and that is why it is being scrutinized. The Governor in my state put a law suite against it. Lots of Governors did. If not this time, don't worry 666 has, in my opinion, nothing to do with a chip. But, I'm still not taking one.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If not this one they will come up with something else. It's all getting closer isn't it. Watchmen/women watch.

NOTurTypical, I really enjoy reading your posts, you seem so very knowledgable, I learn something every time I come upon a thread with your posts in them.
edit on 18-7-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

Glory to God. I'm not really all that knowledgeable, I just enjoy reading and listening to people who are.

edit on 18-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Source

Good luck.

Yeah, that'd be it. Putting m money on it happening sooner though, the way the world events are flying at us and fulfilling prophecy after prophecy we are cruising on our way to the 8th head of the Beast the Harlot rides on. The last Empire. Revelation 17 was put there to show us where in the timeline we are at, and i recieved that revelation several days ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

We do have some Senators, Congressmen, Governors who are aware Biblically of the Mark of the Beast and that is why it is being scrutinized. The Governor in my state put a law suite against it. Lots of Governors did. If not this time, don't worry 666 has, in my opinion, nothing to do with a chip. But, I'm still not taking one.

666 is the number of a man, if you recieve that man's mark, then it is on you and you're damned, but there is hope, because those who know and believe and have Yah's Seal on them will not take it, and unlike what some people might lead you to believe i doubt it's sunday worship. It's usually referred to as Solomon's number because 666 is the number of gold talents he recieved as tribute in a year, but spiritually it's the mark of betrayal. Those who take the mark of the Betrayer become betrayers themselves. John 6 and John 17 allude to who the son of perdition is and i think John 17 is a prophecy set for a future event still to come.
edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah, that'd be it. Putting m money on it happening sooner though, the way the world events are flying at us and fulfilling prophecy after prophecy we are cruising on our way to the 8th head of the Beast the Harlot rides on. The last Empire. Revelation 17 was put there to show us where in the timeline we are at, and i recieved that revelation several days ago.

With Israel being surrounded on all sides by wasps nests ready to anihilate the Promised Land, which is happening before our very eyes now, we'll see God's furious anger when they actually come against Israel, He will not tolerate it.

The chip in this Bill falls right into the end times timeline, don't ya think? Can't be a coincidence. Keep watch.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

With Israel being surrounded on all sides by wasps nests ready to anihilate the Promised Land, which is happening before our very eyes now, we'll see God's furious anger when they actually come against Israel, He will not tolerate it.

The chip in this Bill falls right into the end times timeline, don't ya think? Can't be a coincidence. Keep watch.

Psalm 83. Last player to throw in their hat is Turkey.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Excerpt from this Psalm:

“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants. "

Psalm 83

See, I've never seen this verse before that's why I like your posts. Notice the Ishmaelites, this really took my breath away. Thanks for pointing me to this Psalm tells it all.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thats happening right now, they just went around the sanctions on Iran's oil and bought it with gold, when everyone else sees they can do that, they got our economy by the balls, Turkey is doing Taqqiya, feining friendship and then doing something else, ofcourse muslim so go figure.
edit on 18-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's not a coincidence look at all the actors playing christian pastors in the media, getting people all riled up against us so our hands will be tied and unable to help Israel.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If you really want to blow your mind, research where each and every one of those ancient names are today. Turkey is the last hat. Now you know what the Arab Spring was truly about, pawns moving into place.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

If you really want to blow your mind, research where each and every one of those ancient names are today. Turkey is the last hat. Now you know what the Arab Spring was truly about, pawns moving into place.

I'm going to do just that. Pawns are moving into place, it's a fascinating time to be alive and watch it come to completion, dangerous, but the outcome is glorious in the end.

edit on 19-7-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I'm going to do just that. Pawns are moving into place, it's a fascinating time to be alive and watch it come to completion, dangerous, but the outcome is glorious in the end.

edit on 19-7-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

I'll do it for you i got it in my notes:

Lydia - Turkey
Tyre - Lebanon
Sidon -Lebanon
Edom - Jordan
Moab - Jordan
Ammon - Jordan
Philistia - Gaza
Babylon - Iraq
Elam - Iran
Egypt - Egypt
Damascus - Syria
Dedan - Saudi Arabia

I went through a revelation where i wrote down all the ancient nations/city-states and their modern countries. Notice every one of these is in Muslim hands.
edit on 19-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join