It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast coming to a town near you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Following the biometric database and identification law, a creation of such a database is currently underway in Israel, one that would contain the identifying finger prints and photos of not only wanted criminals, but of every single citizen.

Mark of the Beast incoming.

Not just in Israel but all over the world as nations scrap together a plan to shift the world over to a cashless society. Some countries have already made the switch and many countries like the U.S. and Brittain are well on their way towards that cashless system.

I personally can attest to this coming, because in the last 3-4 years, my wallet has been growing a steady stream of cobwebs and dust and the only slot in my wallet dust free is where i pull my debit card from. We're seeing it everywhere as businesses offer online banking, and paperless payments for bills and electronic payment options via internet using this "green movement" as a smokescreen to deliver our heads on a silver plate to the soon to come Son of Perdition in John the Baptist style.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Preparations are well underway. In the new healthcare bill chips will begin being implanted by 2017. For good measure post the commercial for the "Digital Angel" chip on youtube.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

"In the new healthcare bill chips will begin being implanted by 2017."

What do you base this on? Where in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act do you find this? I'd like to see it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If something like this does come about, simply refuse it, regardless of consequences. Not for any religious reason, but because it's pretty darn evil in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
it is horrible.. and when it comes people have to deny it.. for the good of mankind

www.youtube.com...

video link about the chips.. about 7 minutes
edit on 16-7-2012 by willrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Preparations are well underway. In the new healthcare bill chips will begin being implanted by 2017. For good measure post the commercial for the "Digital Angel" chip on youtube.

Not sure what you're talking about, haven't heard of that yet.
edit on 16-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Another twist to this, is that even the ones who will implement this will know of the prophecies. What if they output a cashless chip system, but it's not really the mark just yet, and the mark comes later as a tattoo or something else. Some, will reject the chip, because they think it's the mark. Many will die because they can't eat or get basic social services. This ploy now has effectively killed off millions.

What I'm trying to say, how will each individual know when and what exactly this mark will be and not be deceived even into thinking it is, when it's not ready yet.

You will have a lot of false teachers, scaring their followers everytime something comes close to the mark.
edit on 16-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

well even if it is not the real mark of the beast... the people should still not stand for it.. they will need to realize that it is all for the greater control of the people, and the world..

so you think that they are know many people will die because of not getting this chip? and the people who die will be the believers.. and then the people that are left will most likely be acceptable to the mark, so at that time it will be much easier for them to do it to the willing society that is under their control...... hmmm

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I only pay in cash at the farmer's market and my crack! (lol kidding about the last one) I don't even carry a wallet anymore. I just carry a credit card and guess where it's at? In my phone. I carry the physical card when I know I might need it because not every place supports the quick-pass feature but it's coming along. I won't say it's necessarily that bad of a thing but it leaves you thinking about the value of currency, your privacy, and where exactly this is going? It doesn't seem to be a positive thing like in the good futuristic movies, rather it seems negative like the cyberpunk movies.

I'm not religious but I respect those that believe in it. The apocalypse may not happen visually like what is stated in Genesis but looking at where society is going, it seems that an "apocalypse" is coming in its own way and eerily similar to how it was described in it.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

When social security numbers came out people said it was the mark of the beast. When grocery stores started using bar codes they said it was the mark of the beast. When Walmart announced they would use RFID tags they said it was the mark of the beast.

Actually the mark is supposed to be on your forehead or hand. Some people think the mark of the beast is a cell phone and or the new Google glasses. One on your right hand, and one on your forehead.

Personally I think it is all a load of crap. My best way to stay safe, worship no one.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I could be somewhat already here in the first stages.
What do most americans hold in their hands and up to their ear on a daily basis.
The cell phone is used for everything that the scriptures about the mark imply.
Look at the leading company of this technology they have a logo of a bitten apple.
Only a few technological steps need to be taken to get the majority on board.
What if your phone number was your ss number and drivers license and your smartchip was implanted under your skin to interact with your cell device.
How easy would it be then to transfer your data to your new phone.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Look at the leading company of this technology they have a logo of a bitten apple.

That symbol/logo didn't fall on blind eyes and deaf ears, i've been thinking about that Apple for quite a while.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why exactly cant the mark just be a mark like it says. I mean I've read what it says and it seems like its a mark not some chip or a cellphone or a logo.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

It may be just a mark.
However the question you raise may be just the wiggle room needed for most to accept it.When it comes most will welcome it and that's why i tie in technology into it.We have been conditioned to anticipate the next big device breakthrough.
I think that whatever form it is we are just one step away from it being implemented.
The mark seems to fit nicely as a form of control for a one world government.It is my belief that we are all one tragedy away and begging for someone to come along in the name of world peace and fairness to lead us down the one world road.

Welcome to the Grand illusion
Come on in and see what's happening
Pay the price, get your tickets for the show
The stage is set, the band starts playing
Suddenly your heart is pounding
Wishing secretly you were a star.

But don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
They show you photographs of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasy
So if you think your life is complete confusion
Because you never win the game
Just remember that it's a Grand illusion
And deep inside we're all the same.
We're all the same...

So if you think your life is complete confusion
Because your neighbors got it made
Just remember that it's a Grand illusion
And deep inside we're all the same.
We're all the same...
edit on 16-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
Why exactly cant the mark just be a mark like it says. I mean I've read what it says and it seems like its a mark not some chip or a cellphone or a logo.

Because it has to do with controlling the buying and selling. A physical mark or something else would never prevent people from making private purchases with other individuals. Especially during a time of great famine. People woumd say "To Hell with the law about selling to Joe down the street because he goes to church on Sunday/doesnt have the tattoo/ (insert other mark scenario), we need the money. My family needs to eat."

If there were a cashless society and only the chips implanted were a means to buy and sell that would prevent anyone from buying and selling without the chip. The elite Luciferians have been saying for years that the plan is to get everyone on Earth chipped a d if people protest or rebel their chips will be turned off. The CEO of VISA years ago stated the plan was to go to a cashless society in a decade. These men are blatantly telling the world what they are planning and doing, they don't even cloak it in secrecy anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
hew bouy.....not many things I can say with almost absolute certainty, but there are a couple I say on ATS with increasing frequency.

One of those two things is that people who take the mark will know exactly what they are doing.

Read Revelations Chapter 13 again.

By the time the mark is implemented, whomever is still alive at that time will have been, and continue to be, witness to some seriously whacked-out shenanigans. They will know who the man of perdition is, because he will have been revealed way before this time.

Now, the mark itself may very well be somehow related to some sort of ID chip. But, it is my opinion that the mark as described and related to us in Revelation will be exactly what it says it will be.....some sort of mark which will be taken by individuals who desire to show their unfailing loyalty to the Beast and all that he represents and stands for.
It is also my understanding that the word used for "mark" in this regard, pertains to and implies something that is etched or engraved. I don't think that would rule out being branded, such as cattle, either.

The Jews were tattooed in Nazi Germany. I believe by the time all this plays out, the world will likely be in much the same state as then.

I still wouldn't allow myself or my children to have something inserted into our bodies, though. Besides being gross, I also think it's totally unnecessary. We have long had the invention called "paper" and "ink".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I think that anyone who receives the mark is victim to strong delusion.
However i do see your point and often i try to find the best in people and make excuses for their actions even if they have been given all the chances in the world to come to the light.
It has bitten me in the rear many times.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
The elite Luciferians have been saying for years that the plan is to get everyone on Earth chipped a d if people protest or rebel their chips will be turned off.

So if you rebel and don't accept the chip, they'll turn your chip off. That doesn't make sense. If you rebel against it, and don't accept it on your body, it is not 'your' chip, and it shouldn't matter if they threaten to shut it off anyway since you didn't want to accept it.

Credit cards are evil, creating greedy people who will then borrow more than they can pay back and trick themselves into enslavement of the banks...

These chips are now crossing the line from financial slavery to physical slavery which is not right.

I think that a lot of people already see that this is unfair and will stand up against it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Don't worry, I have a foolproof plan. I'm going to get a picture of boobs tattooed to my forehead, and on the backs of my hands will be pictures of my own hands, except smaller, so there's no room for the mark of the beast anywhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A Chip than can change your DNA

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join