It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiesenthal Center's most wanted Nazi located in Budapest by tabloid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Wiesenthal Center's most wanted Nazi located in Budapest by tabloid

www.jta.org

A fugitive Nazi war criminal who helped send 15,700 Jews to their deaths was tracked down in Budapest by a British tabloid newspaper.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Csatary was a police commander in the ghetto of Kassa and was responsible for sending 15,700 people to death camps. He was known to be a sadist, he had a determination to round all Jews up and forcibly deport them to Poland. To achieve justice against this man will bring a degree of closure for families of the victims, for the Jewish communities of Hungary and Slovakia.”

www.jta.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Take it easy JDL... hes 97... its not like hes running away.

Stupid JDL. When the next war is over, can I keep the head of netanyahu or will I have to search for him till hes 97?

Leave the man alone and go mess with someone your own size. Oh nvm that... thats not how zion works. Bullies.

One funny fact tho...

In the Nuremberg trials they said that the numbers could not be attained for sure since the nazis burned all the records, therefore leaving a big doubt on how many, when and where and who was killed.

"The police transferred about 12,000 Jews from the ghetto in Kosice to a brickyard at the end of April 1944 and deported them to Auschwitz and other Nazi camps. Only about 450 survived."

Brilliant. Ohhhhh Zion-magoo, you've done it again!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
No, most of the records were not destroyed.
Do your research before you post another line of the same type of blind hatred as what drove Csatary.
I am Hungarian and I am glad they caught this guy - late as it is.
And I intensely dislike Netanyahu - precisely for the same type of blind aggression.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

Csatary was a police commander in the ghetto of Kassa and was responsible for sending 15,700 people to death camps. ... he had a determination to round all Jews up and forcibly deport them to Poland. .”

can you say contradiction?

which was it? death camps or Poland?

you cant have it both ways..

did they need workers to build stuff or a "death camp"?

speaking of which, if you were just killing people..

why let your victims have an orchestra?

or play soccer? or their own money?

or a brothel?

seems no one can get the story straight..

When the number of "Jews" gassed at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1 million why did the total

number of Holocaust victims remain at 6 million?

the only way to keep a lie going..

is more lies..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Oh noes....what will old E-Lie Weasel do when they have run out of old geezers to prosecute?

Weasel is a fraud and poster boy for the whole Holohoax industry, as has been proven. They were trying the "6 Million" scam at the time of the first world war too, but it didn't get the traction, so they had to regroup and have another world war and try again.

The figures don't add up, the simple logistics don't add up, yet in some places simply pointing this out can get you jailed? Truth shouldn't need laws to protect it, and so by making it illegal to question the "facts", it becomes clear that there are things that need to remain hidden and any discussion outlawed or at the very least discouraged. The "education" system helps a lot with this by simply indoctrinating young people to accept the official word. I'll admit, during my school years, with all the propaganda we were fed, I supported Israel but since leaving school, and finding there is so much we were not told, I have changed my tune dramatically. History, therefore, is whatever we are told it is, which can often be far from the truth, either by ommission or downright lies by those pushing their version on us.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Do you know there were death camps in Poland?

I am guessing not reading your comments...........

Evil man but i have to say that at 97, what justice will be served? He has lived his full life. Best to let it go now really.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

Auschwitz was in Poland. So, apparently you can have it both ways.

And the vast majority of Nazi records were captured intact so that's how we know so many details of Hitler's regime.

Just thought I'd correct these two glaring misconceptions in this thread. I'm sure there will be many more, as there usually is when Hitler and the Nazis are being discussed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Apparently, the man was sentenced for war crimes in 1948 but managed to flee to Canada before serving his sentence.

I don't think the old "did 1 million jews or 6 million jews die in the holocaust" argument is relevant in this case.

If a man had murdered just 1 of your family members under the guise of war, was tried and convicted but managed to escape justice, would you not want that man brought to justice regardless of how long its been?

This isn't a "we hate jews" issue. This is an issue of justice. The man was tried and convicted. Enough said!

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks

If a man had murdered just 1 of your family members under the guise of war, was tried and convicted but managed to escape justice, would you not want that man brought to justice regardless of how long its been?

If the world was fair, then would we not still be seeking the incarceration of the Jewish terrorists that planned and carried out, for instance, the bombing of the King David hotel, instead of allowing them their freedom and even allowing them to visit the UK and hold so much influence?

See, it's this whole concept of selectively applying "justice" that I find hard to swallow. I'm sure the surviving family members of those murdered by Jewish terrorists would certainly want those responsible to face justice too, but we know that will never happen.

The state of Israel and the Zionists perpetuating this whole ridiculous "never again" farce, will find it harder and harder to justify their actions as those who took part die of old age. What then? Who will they try to blame for their woes then? From what I have seen recently, the "only democracy" in the Middle East seems to be having a lot of internal political problems of it's own and is also guilty of acting like those it tries to demonize from 70+ years ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

WW 2 Belligerents

Allies

Soviet Union (1941–45)[nb 1]
United States (1941–45)
British Empire
Taiwan China (at war 1937–45)
France[nb 2]
Poland
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Yugoslavia (1941–45)
Greece (1940–45)
Norway (1940–45)
Netherlands (1940–45)
Belgium (1940–45)
Czechoslovakia
Brazil (1942–45)
...and others

Client and puppet states
Philippines Philippines (1941–45)
Mongolia Mongolia (1941–45)
...and others
Nazi Axis

Germany
Japan (at war 1937–45)
Italy (1940–43)
Hungary (1940–45)
Romania (1941–44)
Bulgaria (1941–44)

Co-belligerents
Finland (1941–44)
Thailand (1942–45)
Iraq (1941)

Client and puppet states
Manchukuo
Italian Social Republic (1943–45)
Croatia (1941–45)
Slovaki

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

What has "fair" got to do with justice? The man was tried and convicted. Were the jewish terrorists tried and convicted? Was anyone tried and convicted?

Your argument is bogus. Its kind of - they should let a convicted german murderer go free because jews have killed people too.

Under those circumstances - why bother having a law against murder at all?

Tired of Control Freaks.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In my opinion, it matters not one iota whether this man was a killer of jews, muslims, Christians, Hindus, or any other religion, or any particular race colour or creed. The fact that he chose to ally himself with a fascism of any kind, for any reason, is enough to condemn him, let alone the murder of innocent people on rascist grounds.

That said, the same could be leveled at many people these days, but the fact that so many got away with their evil doing in the days of the second world war makes those events a considerable thorn in the side of justice, and until those old accounts are properly settled, there ought not be a single moments rest, not until the grisly work of justice has been completed upon those so stained by inhumanity.

I would also advocate that any person who has been involved in a genocide in the last hundred and twenty years, and find themselves in a condition to answer for that criminal behavior without the aid of a medium, is also condemned to either death, or life in detention, in solitude.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All Christians would be of the view to forgive
as God forgives all that believe in Jesus as their saviour.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Do not fool yourself. Some of the most pious and godly among the Christian faith, are the most vengeful and most full of hate. Never hold your own beliefs or religion up as an example, especially when the history of that religion is so soaked in blood, shed in the name of its God.

As it happens, I too am a believer in God, in Jesus. Jesus's best moment was nothing to do with forgiveness, and had not a damn thing to do with sacrifice. It came when he was turning over tables, and shouting blue murder about the desecration of his fathers house by thieves and schemers. Gods best moment was not the moment he created man (worst invention in Gods whole portfolio) but the moment he chose to flood the entire Earth. That was God at his most proactive, and most responsible. If only he had the same attitude these days, perhaps this conversation would not be required, these issues, would not exist.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Good to see the investigations are still active although I think we are facing the point at which cases will go unresolved simply because the people are dead.

I really wish they could have located Dr. Josef Mengele prior to his death by natural causes in Brazil.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Seriously.. and 3 people starred this post.
People are more concerned with being smartasses than just being smart.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Holy....people arguing that the man should remain free? Now I have seen it all. I have rarely if ever said this, but the ignorance and lack of compassion is rampant in here. I hope to god some of you are embarrassed some day many years from now when you think back to the things you said here.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I agree with Sputnik, there are some on here who need to grow up. You should be ashamed of yourselves. It doesn't matter if the man has one foot in the grave, if he is guilty he should pay. That's all.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

Originally posted by leosnake

Csatary was a police commander in the ghetto of Kassa and was responsible for sending 15,700 people to death camps. ... he had a determination to round all Jews up and forcibly deport them to Poland. .”

did they need workers to build stuff or a "death camp"?

speaking of which, if you were just killing people..

why let your victims have an orchestra?

or play soccer? or their own money?

or a brothel?

seems no one can get the story straight..

When the number of "Jews" gassed at Auschwitz was downgraded from 4 million to 1 million why did the total

number of Holocaust victims remain at 6 million?

the only way to keep a lie going..

is more lies..

Do your research,
The most famous extermination camp, Auschwitz, was and is in Poland.
Its Polish name is Oswieczim. The world usually mentions Auschwitz because at the time it was under German occupation and the camp was called by that name.

new topics

top topics

join