It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidental canidates and their records and their supporters... is there a difference?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You have to understand that outkast is here to push a certian agenda... hence the reason he is quite now, he can not dispute the facts of the similaritys of the politicians.

Let them ignore the way things are and push the things they want. Just goes to show how un american they really are.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Doalrite

There is one small problem with this thread...Ron Paul is no longer a Presidential Candidate...he failed to meet the requirements to be a candidate for the Republican nomination and he has said he isn't running third part.

So I'm not sure why you are still calling him a candidate.

Actually Ron Paul is still going to be nominated at the RNC.

He is still being referred to as a candidate because he is still a candidate.

Does that CLEAR things up for you?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

They will deny it even after it happens

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
more pictures coming soon

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I wish he had been nominated.. it would have shown some decency from the RNC.. but they have now forever lost my vote until there is a major shift in the party.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Without a doubt a lot of people including myself have seen the connections between all these men. As far back as LBJ. They're all from the same damn club...the same end-game.

Between WallStreet, oil, Big pharma, banks buying into the White House...Money, Power and resources are the game...but not the end-game. A one world order...even then they won't be finished.

A lot of these men are also related..cousins...it's hysterical how much people don't pay attention to who they are voting into the White House. It's a disgrace!!! No ones looking at the Resume!!

I hate to say those that deserve to not survive any of this will have no one to blame but themselves. What comes around goes around! Your a good person...you will prevail! Good always does. It just suxs that both will pay a huge price.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

No, there is no difference except what you pointed out. America pretty much failed.
edit on 4-9-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I wonder if it will ever come to people realizing what is going on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join