It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?

Touche.... W3RLIED
Do you know everything that Congress had done that has affected you?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I find nothing wrong with Bohemian Grove.

If anything, I'd love to work there.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I left occupy alone, as did many people for BS just like this. There is better ammunition to bring on change than protesting rich old men. Occupy BG is a bust, bud. Absolutely.

If anyone is protesting anything, they are protesting rich old men.

Rich old men, and I mean RICH old men are the problem.

If Occupy BG is a bust, then sitting around playing keyboard commando criticizing other people who actively engage in changing the world must be like some super hidden upper degree of bust.
I would gather you might have some experience with this.

Look man. I have a really hard time taking any type of criticism seriously from a Freemason.

Especially when the very thing that is being protested is an organization set up in the same secret...
I mean...
private format as Freemasonry.

I don't have a problem with Freemasonry, but you have to understand that this is like listening to Dick Cheney tell us to trust George Bush.

edit on 14/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

I dont understand that at all..... I hated Bush and Cheney.

I understand the issue, though. If i didnt have a square and a compass in my avatar, i probably would have been recieved differently. Got it.

Just so you know i was a conspiracy theorist long before i became a Mason. My affiliations with a global fraternity dont mean i am not allowed to think for myself.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher

reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I will play the devils advocate here...

Has the gathering at the Grove ever affected you directly?

Touche.... W3RLIED
Do you know everything that Congress had done that has affected you?

While I consider myself an avid reader of assembly bills and senate bills i can tell you that no, i dont.

The difference there is that my taxes pay those fools on the hill. My taxes dont pay for a rich mens party.... Unless its the obama family.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I was urging you to plan a protest thats more constructive than one at the grove.

One must attend protests to understand how to set them up...or how not to set them up. Your opinion iis noted and respected, by virtue of it being your opinion. The Grovers aren't just relaxing though and there is a valid reason to protest the annual gatherings. Reagan and Nixon essentially discussed who should be President first at aGrove meeting...according to a Sonoma State University Professor and Founder of Project Censored.

Besides...everything is on the internet. If anything is going to change, it's because of internet communication/collaboration. Though there have been some epic protests that I have attended...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Tricky Dick Nixon & Slick Willy on the Bohemian Club...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Same here, my friend. And i truly do consider you a friend in the virtual realm. This isnt our first interaction with each other... Actually we have had many since ive been around.

I formed my opinion of occupy by attending. Occupy San Diego, Occupy LA, several meetings of Anon in person. I understand what you are doing, and i respect the dedication of smart people such as yourself. You know what my beef with occupy is, so im gonna drop it.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Same here, my friend. And i truly do consider you a friend in the virtual realm. This isnt our first interaction with each other... Actually we have had many since ive been around.

Indeed...

I formed my opinion of occupy by attending. Occupy San Diego, Occupy LA, several meetings of Anon in person. I understand what you are doing, and i respect the dedication of smart people such as yourself. You know what my beef with occupy is, so im gonna drop it.

No worries...I kinda like the Occupy movement but understand the drawbacks to an extent. I like that it is drawing attention to the corruption though...and change won't happen like Occupy wants but people will at least begin to start seeing the issues that need some fixing.

Besides...I have another issue I want to ultimately prove...

Cheers, Mate...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

...I understand It's probably more of a dog and pony show. But when men/women (that own a majority of what I purchase and pay taxes to) meet.... I want to know whats going on.

I don't give a damn who the Koch brothers are drinking their cognac with....
I'm more concerned if they are drinking them with our senators and/or congressmen.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Thanks for that link. Man, what a weird hodgepodge of attendees?! Most of the people in the first three camps just seem like random dudes, I mean ophthalmologists, plastic surgeons mingling with nuclear scientists from the manhattan project. That alone is strange enough to have me going back to check it out.

link   

They do this every year.

It's Summer fun for conspiracy theorists and no one gets hurt.

Plus, it's a beautiful area. Can't we all agree on that much ?

link   
Yes, it might be a little mysterious what goes on there, and the list of guests makes it even more mysterious. Its their right as Americans to gather on their property and do as they wish. Secret deals going down, maybe. But everybody here gets all up in arms over constitutional rights being taken away, well thats their constitutional right as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
They do this every year.

Says the guy with a picture of Moloch as his avatar...

I jest...and I won't disagree with the fundamentals as you have presented them...the adding to it I'll just do slowly throughout the next year...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
They do this every year.

Says the guy with a picture of Moloch as his avatar...

I jest...and I won't disagree with the fundamentals as you have presented them...the adding to it I'll just do slowly throughout the next year...

Hey, I LOVE my Snowy Owls.

Besides. Moloch is a basic barn yard owl.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Great, so you admit it accomplishes nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Moloch was a cow, not an owl. Alex Jones doesn't know what he is talking about.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with Occupy Wallstreet. Anyone can put the name Occupy in front of their protest.

Your detached viewpoint shows a lack of understanding in a movement that despite some people' strongest objections will come to define a generation. Just as no one individual or group is Anonymous, we all are or can be; Occupy is a protest in the mind - the location is anywhere and everywhere we as a society needs it to be.

Thoughts of change want to shine light upon the harsh realities we've created.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Why don't you look what I was replying to

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think they would have been a lot more successful if they could have invited a band to two to play a few songs. Perhaps Megadeth?

That would have gotten their attention for sure!

I think if they were properly prepared this small group could have invited Megadeth to perform since their tour doesn't start until Jul 29, 2012! It could have been announced on radio and tv!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Great, so you admit it accomplishes nothing.

Brush up on the reading comprehension skills mate and please try to recognize sarcasm.

I said that I know what doing nothing accomplishes, which is nothing.

But do you know what is even better than doing nothing...
Doing nothing while criticizing other people for doing something that appears to be nothing.

My major problem is with keyboard commandos who love to criticize other people while doing absolutely nothing.

That is more sarcasm BTW.
edit on 15/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join