It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange picture I got from my mobile phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
did'nt look like sea gull at first ...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Agreed it's a good lession in critical thinking!
What is it where is it What could it be etc..
Limbo

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Those UFOs are getting really good at disguising themselves. If I didn't know better, I'd figure that for a seagull.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

It looks like a bird flapping its wings

edit on 13-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I should really have a mental note when looking at pics - look at it from multiple angles

Oh god ..embarrassed about not spotting it..doh..
What does one do about these debunked threads, do I tell a mod to delete it or something?
Limbo
Ahhh...what you saw was a shape....kind of like one of those pictures ...like do you see an old lady or a monkey?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Those UFOs are getting really good at disguising themselves. If I didn't know better, I'd figure that for a seagull.
yes! did you notice the increase in orbs that act exactly like balloons or flares? They are really getting crafty.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That flying shark sure fooled all of you.

Cool face in the clouds, upper right, also.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I must be going nuts, I cannot see a gull or any sort of bird.

Can someone who see's it draw the outline of what it is I'm supposed to see?

All I can see is a lizard on the wing.

I know I'm blind as a bat, but I can't be that blind! lol

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

You are just looking at it from the wrong angle,imagine it as a cross, the gulls head is on the left, wings top and bottom, tail on the right.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
I must be going nuts, I cannot see a gull or any sort of bird.

Can someone who see's it draw the outline of what it is I'm supposed to see?

All I can see is a lizard on the wing.

I know I'm blind as a bat, but I can't be that blind! lol

Thank you for that... I was wondering if I was the only one who didn't see a bird anywhere in that. It looks like a flying snake with arms. lol.......

I;ll just go out the oddball on this, since no one knows with absolute certainty, and say this still looks very much like a kite to me. I'd guess the string anchor would be center along the long axis and right between those two side wings or whatever... Just my guess! At least I'm not crazy yet, or I'm not alone.
Either way, works for me.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well that's time i will never get back. Thanks OP for the most ridiculous, timewasting thread i've seen for some time. No wonder people think we are all mental

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Dude the guy made a mistake! He admitted his error super fast said he was embarrassed and asked how he could get the thread removed. He was very humble about it...

Also you must of missed the thread where some dude accidentally took a picture of his own forehead and thought it was an ORB!
Now that was funny! He even made his thread in the introduction section because it could just not wait, he was so excited about it.
Poor old chap.

Anyway we all make mistakes from time to time. No biggy.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by mainidh

You are just looking at it from the wrong angle,imagine it as a cross, the gulls head is on the left, wings top and bottom, tail on the right.

Either the gulls you all see have exceptionally long beaks, and very tiny wings, or I still cannot see it.

All proportions of it from what you say are not right, but I do admit I do take some time to see certain optical illusions.. Which is why I'd need someone to draw it outlined for me.

No matter how hard I try, I can't see what you describe.. oO

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Just my guess! At least I'm not crazy yet, or I'm not alone.

lol, we're a small group, but oO I just don't see it.

A kite I can agree with !! but minus the string, which would obviously be hard to see given the bright background.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Just my guess! At least I'm not crazy yet, or I'm not alone.

lol, we're a small group, but oO I just don't see it.

A kite I can agree with !! but minus the string, which would obviously be hard to see given the bright background.

here is a comparison that may help...

1. An enlargement from the OP's picture, with annotations:

and

2. A stock image of a seagull (seagull is just for comparison; the OP's image may be another kind of bird):

NOTE: In the OP's image, the bird's left wing appears foreshortened because the tip of it is pointed toward the camera.

edit on 7/16/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
can i take a star from you -.-

this is just ... I'm speechless.. bit of pocket fluff stuck to your phone and it becomes a freaking dinosaur?
if its not fluff then its a bit of dirt if its not dirt its grass ... i don't care what it is lol... this is a waste of time.. the better question is what phone is that 0o photo quality isn't too bad.

next time download the "UFO photo" app and at least stick something cool into your JPEG.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

I don't think it's a bit of dust /fluff on the lens. I think it is a bird of some sort -- possibly a seagull.

See my post above yours.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

=O you had that answer above mine 0o... ye ok no fluff its definitely a bird maybe an albatross over a seagull though because of the slightly thinner and longer tail. case closed... i was just too lazy to enlarge the pic =D.

GoodJob for the effort m8 star.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join