It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney used to dress up like a police officer and pull people over for fun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Romney has some interesting hobbies.

Bullying gay kids in high school.

Impersonating a police in college.

Destroying companies as a career.

Torturing dogs in adulthood.

What a stand up guy...huh?

At least Romney wasn't gay like Obama

And Romney records of going to college are available and Obama's aren't

Romney put his dog on the roof, Obama ate his dog

Who is the stand up guy now...huh?

Provide a link showing Romeny's college records. While your at it how about showing his tax returns too. The rest of your post is just ignorance what did you forget the birther crap also?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well,Mitt's in good company-Ted Bundy used to do the same I think,and he turned out to be a real stand up guy..

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I think it is just strange. This is the kind of behavior that should be considered a huge red flag in my opinion.

You don't have to agree. That's cool. I do understand where you are coming from, this is just not ok as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I agree with you.
Its dodgy as hell.
If the reports of him beating homosexuals at college are also true,the two combined make it doubly dodgy IMO.
The dog torture thing I have not heard of,but if he did that as well...he is hannibal lecter material IMO.

But hey-the guy looks sharp in that suit,and that fine healthy tan and shiny white teeth convince me he must be a mighty fine choice to be the next man to hold the nuclear football.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
At least we know who Romney is?
Please.

That's pathological behavior .
Thats weird. Smoking pot? not so weird.

It's amazing what Romney can get away with in his past.
If that was Obama, Fox news would be running a 24 hr
special called "Who is Obama?"
They would change "police officer" to Black Panther Special Investigator
and the next day there would be 600 threads on ATS
calling for the guillotine.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Disturbing to say the least as are some of the comment replies. What if you were pulled over by a fake police officer, how would you feel? Sorry to break it to you but it's not only is it illegal but illegal for numerous reasons, one being that many cases where women are pulled by these law enforcement fakes they are severely violated and sometimes killed. Further more if your wife, girlfriend,daughter, friend(depending on situation), was? Would it be fun and games to you?
edit on 11-7-2012 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Where's a psychoanalysis criminal profiler when you need one? Seriously, look at this:

- Never smoked. Anything.
- Never drank.
- Devoutly religious.
- Allegedly bullied homosexuals. I'm not 100% convinced of this but, if true, it means he has potential for hate crimes.
- Oblivious to the needs of others (dogs, employees, etc) which indicate trouble relating to others.
- Impersonating authority figures and actually acting in that capacity. This wasn't just a dress-up fantasy.
- Perfect hair, perfect teeth, and creepy charisma.

This is the exact profile that Stephen King pulls out when he wants to make a "perfect" homicidal husband. Seriously, if this guy was objectively profiled by the FBI, he'd be on a watch list.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Cuervo because: Need more coffee...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't know the man personally, and could not make any type of real diagnosis, however he does have some sociopathic tendencies IMO... take a look.

Profile of a Sociopath

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Hey, how about that Ron Paul guy? You know, the other Candidate for the Republican nomination?

Between crazy Romney with very, very creepy serial killer like tendencies, and the bigot douche Obama(seriously, how can people think that guy has charisma!?) that is pushing for equal amount, race based disciplinary punishments in schools.

And the incredulous part about it is? Gives schools three years to "equalize" or "else", meaning that even if Caucasian students are perfect students they would have to either not punish black students for anything in school, or hold a "lottery" to select well behaving students for punishment.

In short, both Mitt Romney is nuts and so is Obama.

Now lets look at VP's.
Paul Ryan:
See his video "Hope he took his med's", nothing more you could add to that at all.

Joseph Biden
On Domestic Violence:
-Doesn't happen in gay and lesbian relationships(according to Joe).
-Men can't be a victim of it(and according to Joe that if a man is a victim of Domestic violence he should just smile and take the beating)

And that is just the tip of the male heading iceberg that is Joseph Biden.

There has got to be saner Candidates.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join