It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Originally posted by kinglizard
reply to [url= by LadyJae[/url]

Hope you all don't mind if I jump in a bit.

Oh wow Lady...this one is beautiful, the color is wonderful...nice.....

Yes it is! I'm on my way to try it on now

J

Oh my...kinglizard did an amazing job in contrast in beauty. So lovely. Striking elegance at it's best.

Des

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I can imagine that hanging over a Victorian fireplace mantle in an intricate gold frame!!

Here is my gold frame.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Oh my...kinglizard did an amazing job in contrast in beauty. So lovely. Striking elegance at it's best.

Des

Its almost like a photo, yes? The talent here is beyond compare! I don't understand why the thread isn't busier than it is.

I now have 3 beautiful avatars thanks to the kind hearts and brilliant talents of the designers in this thread.

J

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I can imagine that hanging over a Victorian fireplace mantle in an intricate gold frame!!

Here is my gold frame.

A perfect masterpiece!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
ok, we have Czar of computer graphics, Czar of animation, now we have Czar of Victorian Masterpieces.... we're going to have Czars all over the place here!!!

Great talent from everyone who has contributed!!!

I probably bragged a lot on some since they could do things I couldn't, I should definitely spread the praise around a little better!! Sorry for not doing so earlier. All of the contributors have been absolutely AWESOME!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I think your avatar is one of my favorites on here!! I LOVE the cat falling asleep!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I want to give a quick "Shout out" to all the very talented artistic contributors here!!!

Orphen Fire, Intheflesh1980, FortAnthem, Agarta, SloAnPainful, Ipsissimusmagus, Jerryznv, Ben81, 74Templar, Raelsatu, Qumulys, Sublimecraft, Deadsnow, Pauljs75, Propulsion, Kinglizard

All of you are AWESOME!

Thank you as well to our wonderful commentators/critique group who have stuck with us!!
Destinyone
OpinionatedB
MountainLaurel
LadyJae

Lets keep pulling folks in and build this into a forum of it's own by popular demand!!

(probably not really, but hey, we can hope!)

edit on 15-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I've added a link to this thread in my sig line. I also let new members who are nekkid know where to go for the best clothes in town.....

I'm humbled by the talent in this thread...and the kindness and generosity with which so much is given freely.

Des

edit on 15-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I've added a link to this thread in my sig line. I also let new members who are nekkid know where to go for the best clothes in town.....

I'm humbled by the talent in this thread...and the kindness and generosity with which so much is given freely.

Des

Awesome!!! that's our main reason for being here!!

...hoping the "fake contest" will be fun, but if not, we're still having a ball with this the way it is!

It's more of a "party game" than anything else right now

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I cheated with the frame. It was something I created years ago for a rotating set of avatars I used. Every time you loaded a post of mine you would be served a different master work...all posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Ingenious!!!

I never thought of that! Pretty cool!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I tried that once but could not find the code, or one that worked that is. I ended up having to settle with a gif that rotated them but I really only wanted a different one each time you load. I was trying to do it with my Background, is that why it didn't work? And because of the changes can it still work?

Edit to Add: This was how I found out that animated backgrounds were a no no. lol
edit on 15-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Avatars and backgrounds need to be hosted on ats these days. Back then we could use any image on the web....a fellow mod had server space and set up the code for me to rotate the images. It was great while it lasted...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Probably a good time to remind everybody that all the artwork we do has to abide by the T&C as well. We want to keep it clean and fun and continue the great environment that's developed here!

Great, positive atmosphere, good people, good times!

It's been extremely awesome so far and I'm really enjoying this!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
May be a bit off-topic, but.....

I am currently spending some time working on an ats video production, one in which member's avatars are included in a video production.

What I am lacking/having a hard time finding is the following:

A nice copy of the ats logo.
A few of the infraction banners. (I have the manners & decorum warning, and the off-topic banner.)
Avatars of Skeptic, 12m8keall2c, and Majic. Theirs are blank on their profile.

Can anyone help me with those?

I've left plenty of room on my editing timeline, and I'm not in a hurry, but links for download would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I am currently spending some time working on an ats video production, one in which member's avatars are included in a video production.

A few of the infraction banners. (I have the manners & decorum warning, and the off-topic banner.)

I've left plenty of room on my editing timeline, and I'm not in a hurry, but links for download would be awesome.

Maybe they have been banned......lol
so many have been wouldn't surprise me

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Most are if they use only a background as they do not show up on the profiles. Just click one of their posts and then click to save on the lower half of the background so you don't get the transparent gif and you can save it that way.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Des

Nice,Destiny,whatcha doing tonight...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Just go to my posts from a month or two ago when I was new, you should be able to find all the infraction banners you want!!!

Fortunately, I do learn quickly and I think I've got the hang of it now

I'm thinking they must have backgrounds with the transparent avatar over it. You may want to U2U them and ask for a copy of the background they use.

didn't notice the other reply... didn't know you could do that! Kewl!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Originally posted by kdog1982

I was choosing that one.
But I need to be more beach casual, khakis a t-shirt more like Ernest Hemingway,although I'm far from that.

At the Copa, the Copa Cabana .........

Hmm,thank you for that.
I am contemplating it.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join