It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Sorry, I meant to work on it this evening and didn't get to. I know you're very patient with us furniture movers though and we'll make ya beautimous as always!

I bet Agarta's gonna have some extremely awesome stuff too!! ....he's just puttin a lot of energy into the signiture contest

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
The moon's always shinin here in Kentucky
...regardless of the lunar phase

lol...here too, PC, here too.

I think I'm going to take me to bed. Tomorrow is a school day, and 5:30 come much too early.

Fiddle-dee-dee, its off to dreamland for me

Good-night, my friends.

J

awww you just had to go and remind me

Need to hit the hay myself, those teenagers are never tired...until I assign homework

niters!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I used to make a lot of avatars for folks around here. Don't have much time for it lately. Here are some i have done, though:

(ok, so that ins't really me doing much other than cropping a photo...all the others are me Frankensteining. Below is me taking something made for Zorgon, and improving on it)

Sorry i was so late to the party!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Those are AWESOME Texan!!

Feel free to jump right in anytime you'd like. No pressure, just whenever you feel like it

Awesome work!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Everyone was great tonight, but with this avatar you hit the nail on the head
Thank you

dX

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

This is also very much what I was looking for..I will surely use it in the future although i'm guessing someone will
utilize the guy very soon...

Thank you
dX

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

That is a great image...
....the jacket is absolutely fabulous......love the colors.......and the orange background really makes it pop.....so fun to see another person find another great avatar here...and to watch the evolution of ideas that ultimately result in just the right "fit"......

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

She's ok... Funny how one improves with the addition of a new Skylanders pack....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanoidX

I'm glad it works for you but without the alien that you originally chose found by Temp it would never have come together. I searched half the night looking for the right one and just as I was going to scarp the idea I see it posted in the thread. So BIG kudos to Temp. All I had to do was flip it the other direction.

Edit to add: I guess it was the Chiten that found it so BIG props to the Purple one. You rock.

P.S. Temp you can keep the props above for the ones I have missed in the past you rock too.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I like the way you have the animated avi over that particular background. great creative use.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Agarta

I like the way you have the animated avi over that particular background. great creative use.

Thank you I made the avatar a few weeks ago waiting for my Halloween avy to come down and the whole time thought it looked a little lifeless so I spent 2 weeks doing the leaves and once it was up I decided it needed birds as well lol so I added 4 into the animation. I don't know if you noticed but the main big leaf that blows by says ATS lol. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Hey I'm still a beginner compared to your skills mate...
The work you do on avatars is nothing short of incredible. Much of what I've learned is basic stuff like cropping, resizing, flipping images and just general basic layering. I am getting better, but for the time being you stick to the pixels and work your magic, and I'll stick to the cans for mine...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What you say may be true, honestly I think you are not giving yourself enough credit, but it is your eye and your understanding of color flow that is your strong point. I think you should push forward and trust yourself with what you see in your mind and just collect the pieces of the puzzle. You have the ability to see what you need even if it is at the wrong angle or color. All you have to do is put them together and adjust. You rock like it or not.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Hey that's one flashy signature ya got there

Sweet Slogan

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Oh I know a thing or two about artwork....
A recent legal piece on a train I did with about 10 or so local kids.

The digital arts are something I'm still learning, especially animation. It is fairly simple once you know the basics, but it's figuring which program does what function is the hard bit.

Never been one to back down from a challenge though...

edit on 9-11-2012 by 74Templar because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I have the bug it would seem. At home with a sick kid, its raining outside, eh, watcha gonna do....

Good practice if nothing else...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Yes I read earlier about the projectile vomit incident. Sorry you're tiny Love is sick, Get well baby

I like to remind my teenagers about that kind of stuff.

Seriously though, looks cool

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Girly Sig file;

And a funky one...

Also a few random avatars;

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Awesome!!

That's how we all come together, go through the sharing and come up with exactly what folks want!

Great job (as usual) guys!!!

ETA: Someone sent me a U2U saying they'd like one of the other ideas, so we covered two folks!

Note to anyone who checks in from time to time, any avatar we put forth that isn't chosen is free to anyone who would like it!

The more the merrier!

edit on 9-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

hey purple i thought id take you up on your offer. i dont really no where to start so im gna let you run wild with this on id like somthing alien based with '' I believe'' incorporated if thats ok bar that mate its down to your skills

challenge set...

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join