It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Avatar Creations

page: 10
84
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae
 


You are very welcome M'Lady, and a belated welcome to ATS 'bout time you joined the Family. lol




posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by LadyJae
 


You are very welcome M'Lady, and a belated welcome to ATS 'bout time you joined the Family. lol


It is beautiful, Agarta!! And thank you for the welcome


J



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae
 


It is a great pic.


-SAP-



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae
 


Your avatar is lovely...very "ladylike"......as you seem to be....
What do you think about asking the artists to play with your background? possibly cut out the pic of your proper red headed lady and put it in a back ground that is "off the wall" ...off the top of my head...some sort of alien bar...lol...where would be a fun place you wouldn't expect to see a lady such as yourself?

I love my new "make-over".....thanks again to the artist that helped me.....couldn't figure this all out to save my life.....but maybe can help with design ideas, I'm good at that.....



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow, I go to sleep for a night and you guys have been busy.


Thankyou IM for the Av, I'll have a look at fitting it a little later (work calls
)




posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by coven83
 


Here's something I whipped up; let me know if you like where it's going/want any changes.



Wow that is damn near perfect. I dont what to say. Oh wait i got it!

"Im not worthy..... Im not worthy"

I have a piece of foil art I bought a few years ago, Its a Reaper on a black horse with flames coming out of the nostrils, Im gonna try to find something like that. maybe that could be my secondary avy



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


UMMMMMM.............He does.


Edit to add: In case you are wondering this is his Green Lantern Shirt thus the circle in the center. I just changed the color and added the Purplechiten
edit on 11-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)


OMG AWESOME!!!



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Would there be anyway to adjust it so the image is centred to the text?

Looks great though.



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83

Wow that is damn near perfect. I dont what to say. Oh wait i got it!

"Im not worthy..... Im not worthy"

I have a piece of foil art I bought a few years ago, Its a Reaper on a black horse with flames coming out of the nostrils, Im gonna try to find something like that. maybe that could be my secondary avy


Thanks, but of course you're worthy. =] Compared to my 3d work, creating an avatar with a stock image & the persons request is simple.

I see you're using it, but it's not showing the full resolution. To do that, simply put the ava I gave you into the background part; that allows for the higher vertical resolution. Then, all you need is a small blank .png file or gif with transparency; put that into the avatar slot so all you see is the background, and voila.

Let me know if you need anything done with the second avy also.



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
Would there be anyway to adjust it so the image is centred to the text?

Looks great though.


Yes there's a trick to center the image, for some reason the avatar/background system isn't the least bit convenient. I think what I did is crop/clip one side of the image, so it'll appear not centered in any other case, except on ATS.

Edit: It also appears that when I uploaded the image, for some reason ATS enlarged it... that's why you're not seeing the full resolution. Let me test out some different upload sizes to see which one retains the original res.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by coven83

Wow that is damn near perfect. I dont what to say. Oh wait i got it!

"Im not worthy..... Im not worthy"

I have a piece of foil art I bought a few years ago, Its a Reaper on a black horse with flames coming out of the nostrils, Im gonna try to find something like that. maybe that could be my secondary avy


Thanks, but of course you're worthy. =] Compared to my 3d work, creating an avatar with a stock image & the persons request is simple.

I see you're using it, but it's not showing the full resolution. To do that, simply put the ava I gave you into the background part; that allows for the higher vertical resolution. Then, all you need is a small blank .png file or gif with transparency; put that into the avatar slot so all you see is the background, and voila.

Let me know if you need anything done with the second avy also.


Edit: Nevermind you responded just as I posted this.
edit on 11-7-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu
 


The max sizes are bigger than what actually shows. What actually shows for a mini background is 180x480.



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83
 


Here try this one. It centers the skull/text more; just let me know if you want the center higher/lower.




posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Raelsatu
 


The max sizes are bigger than what actually shows. What actually shows for a mini background is 180x480.


Yea it's really a pain the way they set this up. They give you max resolutions, but when you use them the image never is centered. The original resolution of the one I uploaded was smaller to be able to fit in the entire vertical res.... but when you submit as background it automatically enlarges/crops..

Not user friendly at all.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by LadyJae
 


Your avatar is lovely...very "ladylike"......as you seem to be....
What do you think about asking the artists to play with your background? possibly cut out the pic of your proper red headed lady and put it in a back ground that is "off the wall" ...off the top of my head...some sort of alien bar...lol...where would be a fun place you wouldn't expect to see a lady such as yourself?

I love my new "make-over".....thanks again to the artist that helped me.....couldn't figure this all out to save my life.....but maybe can help with design ideas, I'm good at that.....


Thank you, MountainLaurel


It would be fun to see what could be done with my red-haired alter ego. As to a "fun place", I'll leave that up to the designer's imagination; it will be more interesting that way...lol

Yes, your new avi is beautiful!

Here she is:


And another I'd like to have in a setting:


I can't wait to see what develops


J



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I gotta say, I'm extremely impressed with the TALENT here!!


This is AWESOME!!



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae
 


Love your new look.....some great minds at work....would be really fun to see where that red-haired girl might go?



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu
 


Because of this

Pixel Space: The new "visible" space for background images is 180 pixels wide and 400-480 pixels tall (depending on other factors in your mini-profile).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I make every BG to exactly 180x480 and have never had an issue. No re-size, no repeats, everything is centered, etc. the next line says it can be bigger but that is where the issues come in so I just stay with the "Visible" size rule.



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu
 


That one fits nicely. Thank you for the effort (even if it was nothing to you).


Still looking for a good second avy.



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83
 


Lookin' Good Coven...real good....



Des



new topics

top topics



 
84
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join