It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound

20 odd testimonials of the same event from average Aussie folk is proof enough for me.

Andromedabound, I don't know about 'unequivocable proof' as to the true nature of UFOs but here's another pretty fascinating multiple witness event from down under with several average Aussie folk all reporting the same thing.

Gosford NSW multiple witness UFO sightings Dec 30/31 1995

Can't really undestand why Lowneck's thread didn't receive much more attention and post traffic but Sergeant Bob Wenning of the Gosford Police said that witnesses to the event were 'genuinely frightened' (and I'd imagine it takes quite a lot to genuinely frighten the average Aussie).

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

It looks like another air show.

The Grays like Australia.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by flyswatter

No, the FBI guy admitted it to me with a U2U message.

He was just doing his job.

I reasoned with him that less than 1% of the population even knows what a crop circle

is. So why bother? I advised him to go find a terrorist and stop with thread derailing.

He left. His position was compromised.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Crop circles, yes. Manmade. But that is another debate for another thread entirely.

Hey, its all your story here. You can tell it how you like. You can believe in what you want, I support that right. Just be truthful, sincere, and dont pass off guesses or speculation as facts.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Don't you find it a little odd that he showed up 4 days ago to trash the thread?

Why do you assume that people with opposing views are :
a) Trying to trash the thread?
and
b) Some sort of dis-info agents?

You appear to be far too sure of yourself....all this talk of "Greys" etc. all you really have is an opinion.....just like everybody else here.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The testimony in the video seemed credible to me.

It seems unfair to dismiss it altogether.

---------
Some on this thread would like to see the whole thread to just go away.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

---------

I'm not dismissing anything entirely. But what we have here is a sightning of something unknown, which people are interpreting in different manners. Its a great story we're seeing here, but far from Earth-shattering proof of aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Don't you find it a little odd that he showed up 4 days ago to trash the thread?

Why do you assume that people with opposing views are :
a) Trying to trash the thread?
and
b) Some sort of dis-info agents?

You appear to be far too sure of yourself....all this talk of "Greys" etc. all you really have is an opinion.....just like everybody else here.

I'm saying the timing seems just a little odd.

Some guy shows up out of the blue to trash a thread? That's a red flag.

The video is so compelling the intelligence community has to do something.

- I know all the tricks.-
--------
I think there are 2 types of flying saucers. - Theirs and ours -

It took us about 40 years but we finally figured it all out.
--------
I think it was the Grays orchestrating their little disclosure back in 1966.

The authorities successfully suppressed the event back then. I'm impressed.

We weren't ready for the truth back then.

We are now.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

---------

I'm not dismissing anything entirely. But what we have here is a sightning of something unknown, which people are interpreting in different manners. Its a great story we're seeing here, but far from Earth-shattering proof of aliens.

You can probably find more - proof - out near the small town of Magdalena, NM.

That was a busy town the first week of July 1947.

Apparently, there was a mid-air collision nearby.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm saying the timing seems just a little odd. Some guy shows up out of the blue to trash a thread? That's a red flag.

No it's not....everyone has to join here at some point, just because he only joined few days ago, and doesn't happen to have the same opinion as you....in no way makes him any sort of agent whatsoever!

I mean no offence, but you seem to be a little "blinkered" in your approach to this subject, you have an attitude of "If you don't agree with me....you are a dis-info agent"

The OP is a very interesting one, and I have no doubt that all the people involved certainly saw something on that day, but I am not going to immediately take that leap and convince myself that this was without doubt of an alien origin........If I were a betting man, I'd go with some sort of experimental Earth based craft.....but that is just my opinion....feel free to disagree with it by all means, I have no intention of attaching labels to anyone who does.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Again, this is credible evidence.

We have multiple people seeing the same thing.

We have little men with big eyes as we would expect.

We have multiple people seeing a flying saucer.

We have a dialogue between space aliens and humans via thought.

We have a dire message to the human race.

How many of these same stories has to come forth before we accept that we are truly in a multiverse with many dimensions that inhabits intelligent life?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Oh yes it is.

------
Nice try. Thanks, i needed a good laugh.

This thread is credible. The video has too many witnesses.

I hope it finds its way to cable TV.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'm saying the timing seems just a little odd.

Some guy shows up out of the blue to trash a thread? That's a red flag.

The video is so compelling the intelligence community has to do something.

- I know all the tricks.-
--------
I think there are 2 types of flying saucers. - Theirs and ours -

It took us about 40 years but we finally figured it all out.
--------
I think it was the Grays orchestrating their little disclosure back in 1966.

The authorities successfully suppressed the event back then. I'm impressed.

We weren't ready for the truth back then.

We are now.

40 years? I would say that the "basic" technoloy, if any humans indeed had it, have been existing way back since the 1940's, as the modern and actual wave of disc-sightings started almost immediately after the end of the WW2, and I find it just too blatantly funny that the occupants of the crafts often was said to have a German accent, sometimes even being fluid German speakers.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yes, the Roswell Crash was July 1947.

During World War 2 both side saw - Foofighters -.

They were small shiny spheres that disappeared when the fighters went up to take a

closer look.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Really a great video, objective and entertaining. Any members here going with the alien visitation theory must not have watched the video. It is a bit long. I know how these research guys in the military operate and this kind of technology amazes me. This was nearly 50 years ago and we have nothing, NOTHING, like this technology. Someone got the concept to work and this technology was buried. You can post experimental craft videos, but none of them come close to what was hushed up in Australia. Auzzies, You rock!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Really a great video, objective and entertaining. Any members here going with the alien visitation theory must not have watched the video. It is a bit long. I know how these research guys in the military operate and this kind of technology amazes me. This was nearly 50 years ago and we have nothing, NOTHING, like this technology. Someone got the concept to work and this technology was buried. You can post experimental craft videos, but none of them come close to what was hushed up in Australia. Auzzies, You rock!

I hope the video makes it to Cable TV.

There are too many witnesses to be dismissed as a hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Again, this is credible evidence.

We have multiple people seeing the same thing.

We have little men with big eyes as we would expect.

We have multiple people seeing a flying saucer.

We have a dialogue between space aliens and humans via thought.

We have a dire message to the human race.

How many of these same stories has to come forth before we accept that we are truly in a multiverse with many dimensions that inhabits intelligent life?

And I get labelled as ignorant

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Nightchild

Yes, the Roswell Crash was July 1947.

During World War 2 both side saw - Foofighters -.

They were small shiny spheres that disappeared when the fighters went up to take a

closer look.

Yes, that is indeed true, however I was not thinking of the Roswell crash or the foo's, though, but was thinking of disc-sightings of the "nuts and bolts" type, from 1945 and onward, although the first actual claimed enconuters with "Nazi appearing" pilots were not described until 1946, if I remember it correctly.

And speaking of which, what's up with those Swastikas on the claimed casts of the footprints of 'Orthon', taken by George Adamski?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Gosford report is interesting, I'd forgotten the 'sucking up of water' part.

The initial thought that it wasn't sucking water but the engine it used was blasting the water but one person said it then return some / all the water back to the source. Clearly they all saw the same thing and it certainly scared the living daylights out of people.

Very good report, one for the true unexplained..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very nice thread! I was enjoying the comments until everyone started getting butthurt like always on ATS lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If i remember correctly, it was bob lazar that reported his experience about area 51 and said that the sports version of the disc craft would tilt on its side to travel at hyper speed, the same way it was with this story.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join