It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012Wasn't Bob Lazars name found in a Los Alamos National Laboratory phone book?

I guess they can't erase everything.

If he worked there, he was at most a technician but more likely was responsible for cleaning toilets.

I doubt any trained physicist would actually say, "it takes a lot of energy to reach the speed of light".

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The only evidence you are going on is witnesses (let me explain further down). And the theory I made about the Kardishians was how UFOlgy is just another distraction from the real things at hand.

Again, if 200 people saw a UFO, why does everyone jump to an Alien craft? There has been prototype military since the 50's. Not only that, these people weren't probably used to say, a jet fighter in the 60's.

Again, why would the UFO reveal itself? If an Alien life form came to an unknown planet the last thing it would want to to is reveal itself.

You have to use some logic with your reasoning or you wont get anywhere.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The grays turned off the cloaking device huh? Hosting an Airshow?

Wait, just to be clear so I can get this straight. Alien lifeforms travel thousands of light years away to give a friendly airshow to an unknown species, revealing them selves entirely? Gee, I guess these aliens aren't the most intelligent.

The idea of Aliens playfully #ing with our heads is cute and all, but the logic does not make any sense.

Again the reasons for Alien abductions and just plain old flying around and having a good time is a load of #.

And let me ask you this. Why does every UFO have to be considered an Alien craft? Ever heard of Military Jet prototypes? NASA prototypes? Project blue beam? Someone sees a light in the sky and they immediately yell "It's an alien!" Not only that, A UFO would have no reason to have strobe lights on them or beacons on their ships.

It's all bull# man and deep down you know it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

Wait, just to be clear so I can get this straight. Alien lifeforms travel thousands of light years away to give a friendly airshow to an unknown species, revealing them selves entirely? Gee, I guess these aliens aren't the most intelligent.

Who's to say they travelled thousands of light years here? Now, I'm not saying that UFO's are definitively ET's as there is no evidence of that, but if a subset of UFO's are indeed piloted by ET's, it is naive to assume they would travel thousands of light years at a speed v < c. In modern string theory/M-theory, there is an emergence of the idea of higher dimensions of space that we cannot comprehend, but an ET civilization could. Assuming these ideas are indeed correct and a civilization has mastered these higher dimensions, then such a civilization can traverse long distances by "jumping" out of our 3 dimensional plane and later to enter at a much further distance in a much shorter amount of time.

Originally posted by Kang69TAnd let me ask you this. Why does every UFO have to be considered an Alien craft? Ever heard of Military Jet prototypes? NASA prototypes? Project blue beam? Someone sees a light in the sky and they immediately yell "It's an alien!" Not only that, A UFO would have no reason to have strobe lights on them or beacons on their ships.

There is evidence for the fact that some UFO reports have been top secret military air craft, and I don't think anyone here would disagree with that. However, there is a subset of UFOs whose technological feats contradicts our basic understanding of physics. This isn't a classic case of "technically impossible", which is quite the common term used in engineering, but physically impossible. When you have crafts that are tracked on radar and can accelerate to speeds of 7000 mph in seconds, accelerations that would flatten any pilot according to our current understanding of physics, then it is doubtful that UFOs that aren't misidentifications are all top secret military air craft. It is definitely a possibility, but a cover-up of scientific breakthroughs that is orders of magnitudes more advanced than anything in private industry or academia sounds as ridiculous to me as the possibility that UFOs are ET's does to you. Also, why would NASA or the U.S military test their top secret air craft in so many countries around the world that have reported this phenomenon? You raise some good points though that I am inclined to agree with.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

7000 mph? Try mach 10!

www.nasa.gov...

Sorry man, all of this is bull# and it's bad for you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

7000 mph? Try mach 10!

www.nasa.gov...

Sorry man, all of this is bull# and it's bad for you.

And how long would it take for the x-43a to reach a top speed of mach 10? Seems to me you don't understand the fundamental difference between acceleration and speed, which is why that analogy flew completely over your head (no pun intended).
edit on 13-7-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
LOL why do pictures from the past always have old school looking UFO's? Because its fake.
Show me a picture from the 60's of a UFO that looks like it actually has some futuristic technology.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The idea of Aliens playfully #ing with our heads is cute and all, but the logic does not make any sense.

Again the reasons for Alien abductions and just plain old flying around and having a good time is a load of #.

And let me ask you this. Why does every UFO have to be considered an Alien craft? Ever heard of Military Jet prototypes? NASA prototypes? Project blue beam? Someone sees a light in the sky and they immediately yell "It's an alien!" Not only that, A UFO would have no reason to have strobe lights on them or beacons on their ships.

Well, this has been done before.

It's called -first contact -.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do it.

They don't want to be perceived as a threat.

The wrong way example would be the first part of the blockbuster movie "Independence Day".

---------
The correct way is to be subtle.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

Originally posted by Eurisko2012Wasn't Bob Lazars name found in a Los Alamos National Laboratory phone book?

I guess they can't erase everything.

If he worked there, he was at most a technician but more likely was responsible for cleaning toilets.

I doubt any trained physicist would actually say, "it takes a lot of energy to reach the speed of light".

Yes, the story has taken a turn.

First it was Bob Lazar is a fake and a fraud he never worked at Los Alamos. Just

ignore everything Bob Lazar has said.

-------
OOPS! Bob Lazars name appears in the Los Alamos Phone Book!

Okay, fine . Bob Lazar worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory. So what?

He probably just cleaned the toilets.

Yeah, right. Bob Lazar is a scientist. He has his own company. - United Nuclear -

Your attempts to smear Bob Lazar make you appear weak and desperate.

- Bob Lazar - United Nuclear

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
great info and good work OP.
i, for one, have seen a ufo.
35ft. in diameter (round) possibly 4ft. thick in the center - too small for a human bean.
no noise - basically came in hot and slowed to 1 or 2 miles per hour at tree top level.
when it changed directions - it simply went (did not turn) in a different direction.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trancedanne
LOL why do pictures from the past always have old school looking UFO's? Because its fake.
Show me a picture from the 60's of a UFO that looks like it actually has some futuristic technology.

Good Point.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Yes, the story has taken a turn.

First it was Bob Lazar is a fake and a fraud he never worked at Los Alamos. Just

ignore everything Bob Lazar has said.

-------
OOPS! Bob Lazars name appears in the Los Alamos Phone Book!

Okay, fine . Bob Lazar worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory. So what?

He probably just cleaned the toilets.

Yeah, right. Bob Lazar is a scientist. He has his own company. - United Nuclear -

Your attempts to smear Bob Lazar make you appear weak and desperate.

- Bob Lazar - United Nuclear

If Bob Lazar was such a qualified scientist to the point where he was chosen to reverse engineer UFOs, why is it he cannot cite just one publication of his in any journal? Why is it he can't get one other scientist he collaborated with on any research projects? Why is it he can't even remember his thesis research or even his thesis adviser when he was in physics graduate school?

And operating a second rate company that sells nuclear equipment hardly helps support your evidence that he is a scientist. Apple and Microsoft are/were both owned by college drop outs, and if Bill Gates or Steve Jobs decided that was enough for them to qualify for the term "engineer" and they started using the title "professional engineer", they would be held liable by the government.

But, continue to believe Bob Lazar's lies. Charlatans and frauds like him will continue to exist so long as there are foolish and deluded people to swindle.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

When Bob Lazar discussed the operation of the manual load matter / antimatter

reactor it all seemed strangely familiar to me. I also seemed to recognize the

3 gravity wave caterpillar drives in the lower section.

There is a Sport Model in my avatar.

-------------
It's too bad we can't buy Element 115 at Home Depot.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And yet, element 115 has been proven not to be stable, let alone being used as nuclear fuel by UFOs.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
And yet, element 115 has been proven not to be stable, let alone being used as nuclear fuel by UFOs.

There is an island of stability.

Element 116 however is unstable and immediately decays. It forms the

warp shell around the spacecraft with the aid of a wave guide through the center

of the spacecraft.

This allows the spacecraft to travel in nonlinear time.

The technology is known as - Spacial Deterioration of Mass -.

The mass of the spacecraft is reduced from its natural value down to an artificial zero.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ununpentium's most stable isotope, ununpentium-289, has a half-life of about 320 milliseconds. It decays into ununtrium-285 through alpha decay.

guyx

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gguyx
Ununpentium's most stable isotope, ununpentium-289, has a half-life of about 320 milliseconds. It decays into ununtrium-285 through alpha decay.

guyx

Bob Lazar says you need an even number of protons and neutrons to achieve an island

of stability. It can not be created artificially.

An exploding star creates it. So when you see a supernova event, the race is on.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What about the paramedics that attended to Tanya? someone should find them.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If you go for a walk in the woods, for the purpose of doing a days hiking and happen to stumble across a bear, does the bear suppose that you went out there specifically to scare it?

Why do you assume that an alien would come all this way just to hover over a school?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

It's called - First Contact -.

The children were not afraid. They went running towards the saucers like it was

Christmas.

The Grays did their homework on this one.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join