It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want proof of flying saucers? This is it!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop
Very nice thread! I was enjoying the comments until everyone started getting butthurt like always on ATS lol.

Why didn't the Grays choose Canada?

How long would the response team take to get on the scene and hush it all up?

They were on a 20 minute clock back in 1966.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We don't have much to go on to reverse engineer these craft. They gave off heat, had no seams, and no windows. Could they have been moved by some sort of external beam and only be like hockey pucks, with no insides? Not one person mentioned the sound they made except for maybe a whoosh.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Thanks! It would be awesome to hear what she has to say. There was even a link to the facebook page for the incident.. Its crazy how everyone and everything has a facebook page!! Lol

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl

Thanks! It would be awesome to hear what she has to say. There was even a link to the facebook page for the incident.. Its crazy how everyone and everything has a facebook page!! Lol

www.facebook.com...

We should extend the Social Network to other planets.

Buy low on FB today!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

S&F! Great amounts of information and great amounts of dedicated
research my friend. This is a very reliable UFO encounter in which I have never
heard of. Interesting and those photos of the UFO's seem a little sketchy unfortunately,
not that it takes away from the article itself and all the evidence is
unparalleled.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What do you think would happen if you went into a psychiatric unit talking about flying saucers?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PizzaVan

Hmnn. He probably read it in Paul Hill 's [Physicist and NASA scientist] "Unconventional Flying Objects, a scientific study".

Wasn't Lazar soundly discredited by Freidman because he lied about his degrees from universities?

guyx

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gguyx
reply to post by PizzaVan

Hmnn. He probably read it in Paul Hill 's [Physicist and NASA scientist] "Unconventional Flying Objects, a scientific study".

Wasn't Lazar soundly discredited by Freidman because he lied about his degrees from universities?

guyx

Wasn't Bob Lazars name found in a Los Alamos National Laboratory phone book?

I guess they can't erase everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You should start a Facebook page for that!! Ha Ha

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrclean1

What do you think would happen if you went into a psychiatric unit talking about flying saucers?

I've just looked at your last 5 posts which I present below.
Each line represents the entirety of your participation in each thread.

Maybe the $50 dollar bill was made up and this guy wrote it

A psychiatric ward is probably the place where they test out some of this new technology think about it.. there is nobody that can see in the "isolation" room

Do you think there are government people in psychiatric wards?

What makes you think earth is going to be over run

Three of the five posts contain the words "psychiatric wards?" or "psychiatric unit".
Ok, I promiss I wont tell anyone, you can trust me,
Have you escaped from somewhere?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ok folks . I got a couple of replies from Shane L J Ryan . They were as follows .

Thanks *****. Both the filmmakers and I have tried to follow up the question of the photos. No one currently knows what became of them. Some people remember Ms Robbins taking the photos, others Mr Greenwood, others just know that there were photos and that they were confiscated. Ms Robbins is now unwell and does not remember the camera incident; Mr Greenwood says it wasn't him; and the RAAF denies being there. So, I keep looking for them, and of course for any other documentary evidence of the Government's response to the Westall Incident.

Tanya has been found; she lives now in Sydney. She was interviewed by Rosie Jones, the documentary's director. Her memories of the flying saucer incident are hazy, and she was a little circumspect in talking about it. Rosie is trying to keep a channel of communication open with her in the hope that she might open up a little more, or remember a little more, about what happened that day - if there is more for her to recall.

I hope this helps with any leads.

DP

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Ok folks . I got a couple of replies from Shane L J Ryan . They were as follows .

Thanks *****. Both the filmmakers and I have tried to follow up the question of the photos. No one currently knows what became of them. Some people remember Ms Robbins taking the photos, others Mr Greenwood, others just know that there were photos and that they were confiscated. Ms Robbins is now unwell and does not remember the camera incident; Mr Greenwood says it wasn't him; and the RAAF denies being there. So, I keep looking for them, and of course for any other documentary evidence of the Government's response to the Westall Incident.

Tanya has been found; she lives now in Sydney. She was interviewed by Rosie Jones, the documentary's director. Her memories of the flying saucer incident are hazy, and she was a little circumspect in talking about it. Rosie is trying to keep a channel of communication open with her in the hope that she might open up a little more, or remember a little more, about what happened that day - if there is more for her to recall.

I hope this helps with any leads.

DP

Thanks for that dawnprice

I know its only guessing but sounds like people have been told to shut up. Still it does prove she exists and backs up the rest of the story. The photo's....if only! My guess is the photo's and the camera were quickly destroyed...unless! they were alien craft in which case they'll be buried deep somwhere dark.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My guess is that every time TPTB break the Eisenhower treaty with the aliens , they do something to shake up the governments .....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Thanks for that dawnprice

I know its only guessing but sounds like people have been told to shut up. Still it does prove she exists and backs up the rest of the story. The photo's....if only! My guess is the photo's and the camera were quickly destroyed...unless! they were alien craft in which case they'll be buried deep somwhere dark.

Tanya being alive and well does not back up the rest of the story because she hasn't added anything to it. We don't even know if she saw anything, all we have is the word from one of her high school friends. As for the camera, details seem fuzzy here too.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The original story said that a girl named Tanya was involved but was taken away. Now we've found out that this was indeed true. So it has added something, its added a fact.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The original story said that a girl named Tanya was involved but was taken away. Now we've found out that this was indeed true. So it has added something, its added a fact.

But it adds no validity to the claims that flying saucers landed behind the school because Tanya hasn't talked about it. She might simply have fallen and hit her head, her family might have moved away. We don't know. My point here is that you shouldn't read to much into claims like the ones made in the film.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Exactly. Why did Tanya get taken away in an ambulance that day?
Something happened, and it wasn't a hop scotch accident either.

That point alone supports the witness testimonies, which validates this UFO story even more.
Skeptics, time to tear me a new one!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Baiting people lessens your post, but thanks for posting this. The Documentary was well made.

Interestingly that is similar to what I saw in Utah a couple of years later. Not exactly the same but similar in shape and size.

The video makes a great case for experimental aircraft and clearly a UFO was seen. The leap to Alien is far less obvious though and seems to be a suggestion without anything to back it up.

For me that is the problem. Even with myself having seen one up close in the 1960's I have zero reason to think it was anything other than military or experimental. It seems with credible sightings, as I admit this was, the leap is too easily made to Alien.

Still thanks for this one. Generally I ignore the YouTube stuff these days and was glad to see it was a real investigation. Also glad the copyright holders apparently gave that channel permission to post it. Now if the YouTubers would stop with the crap they usually post.

My own thoughts are that it was millitary, dont think I suggested it WAS alien? think I gave two possibilities, alien or military and i opted for military.

Please explain Baiting

is the general consensus (here on these forums) that alien craft utilize anti-gravity propulsion? if so, you wouldn't be able to see the craft from the ground as the gravity/anti-gravity propulsion has the side effect of bending light according to Lazar

seeing something from the ground flying around/hovering around using AG/G propulsion would appear invisible according to RL, so I'd guess it was military or some other normal craft

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by joejoesox

Unless we can get our hands on one we're unlikely to ever know for sure, however at the moment, with the info provided, I think it was military, or some kind of black project. If it was military then there behaviour was odd, especialy what took place at the landing site in the field.

I'm coming round to the idea they may have been remote controlled. That would explain how two trucks and uniformed men could arrive on the scene so quickly.
edit on 12-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join