It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An 18yr Kid Makes A Very Interesting Conspiracy Theory About The Republican Party on MSNBC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

I think you might have missed the point. Old vs young in the republican party is in fact important, since there's a point at which they'll have to change some of their stances to fit the younger generation but obviously that means older republicans will be left out. Republican party will not be doing well if they stick with the current party line indefinitely. Old vs young democrats are much more on the same page.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Well, I admit I don't spend time with many young people outside my family circle so you may very well be right. Have you observed less "polarization" with the kids?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is a complete lie. Every delegate was given a form to sign affirming they will uphold the laws of Massachusetts and vote in the first round as the state law requires them to do so. Some delegates/alternates refused to sign, and thus were barred.

What happens if someone refused to take an oath to swear the truth at a trial, do we complain when they are barred from testifying? Have some common sense and look at the issue before you make rediculous posts.

Red Mass Group has learned that the Allocation Committee of the Massachusetts Republican State Committee has informed seventeen delegates and alternates that they are not qualified to go to the convention in Tampa. The reason given is failure to return the proper, signed, affidavit by the given deadline.

www.redmassgroup.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I am voting R.P. too.
I don't care if it ends me up on some D.H.S. list anymore
To hell with them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
reply to post by Turq1

Well, I admit I don't spend time with many young people outside my family circle so you may very well be right. Have you observed less "polarization" with the kids?

Young people got Obama elected and put us in this mess. Sometimes the wisdom that comes with age should be listened to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join