It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An 18yr Kid Makes A Very Interesting Conspiracy Theory About The Republican Party on MSNBC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Please read this entire OP to understand the points I am making before commenting
And you will need to watch the video before reading my comments on it in this OP

First of all what is going on you ask? Where does the thread stem from?

"Congressman Ron Paul is bringing new energy to an otherwise bland old party. His ideas are both conservative and youthful, which is exactly what an aging party needs if it wants to attract the youth vote to beat President Obama now and to be relevant in the future. Inexplicably, rather than embracing the creativity, the GOP is rejecting it. This is a short-sighted tactic that appears to be based on insider power politics rather than sound logic. It may well hand the election to President Obama in November, and could make the GOP an after thought in the future."

www.examiner.com...

Now with that said what's this thread all about?

It's about the possibility of power brokers, and then you will say Of Course!!!!!
But hold on, let me explain
See the below video, start at about 6:40 if you don't want watch the entire thing
Though watching it from the beggining will make understand the premise more

Why?
Because of power brokers!

Those republicans that many liberals hate so much, they actually aren't that bad
But there are a few individuals who act as power brokers

Same thing with the democratic party i'm sure

The point being.....

The person that you vote for is not at all the person that you vote for
Yes I say republican in the thread title, it's really both parties though

Is there are republican party?
Is there a democratic party?
Or is there just the War Party? The Corruption Party?

But that's obvious you say?
However you know what isn't so obvious to everyone?

As you see not all the players know that they are in a game, even some elected officials it seems if you watch the entire video as the righteous republican only wanted to play fair and square
He didnt' want the victory because he didn't win, he even thanked this young man for bringing youth to the republican party.

Some people say Bush was never elected, Perry really won but voter fraud happened and hate Bush because of that
What if it wasn't Bush, what if it was these power brokers?
I'm not saying that Bush didn't win, but for those who do believe so what if he wasn't the one pushing voter fraud?

I'm saying that because they tried to force Chris Christie to run and they succeeded in forcing Rick Perry to run.
If you kept up to date he never wanted to run

In the video you see that even Charlie Baker wanted to play fair but they forced the winning on him

So alot of time even if voter fraud occurs maybe don't hate the "winner", maybe he's just being forced to win
Maybe he knows that he didn't win but is being forced to accept the victory

There's alot going on behind the curtains
Keep you eyes open

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You'll notice that Obama's policies are just a continuation of Bush's policies.
The presidency and elections is just a big dog and pony show now.

Someone else is calling the shots.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Because politicians rely on the corporations, and the corporations rely on the consumers. Therefore, the politicians make power plays that control the consumers and thereby appease the corporations.

Everyone goes home happy except the consumers, who just got jipped on the whole deal...until programming comes into play. Then we're encouraged to believe in the lie, whereupon we CHOOSE to swallow the lie because it's easier than the hopelessness. And the politicians meanwhile are convinced that it is their responsibility to carry on the game for our health. And if they say no, then their families are at stake.

It's a very grueling game.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Poli-ticks!

HEY REPUBLICANS! YOUR CORRUPTION IS SHOWING...
(I sincerely mean those Republicans who disapprove of Dr. Paul)

I cannot believe the delegates were disqualified for not signing that affidavit.
Good Lord that is about as corrupt as it comes...

Which should come as no surprise to anyone in the country.
Because we all know how corrupted the election process is.

This is proving once again how much "they" don't want Dr. Paul in office.
By "they" I mean the people who run this miserable excuse of a democratic nation.
(or for more nefarious purposes, "they" are the men behind the mask)

edit on 10-7-2012 by havok because: clarity is a beast.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
HEY REPUBLICANS! YOUR CORRUPTION IS SHOWING...

No

That was not the point of the thread

BOTH parties are corrupt, it's a one party system

But partisanship aside I will always prefer conservatism over being progressive or liberal

And I am not talking about it's true original definition but what it means today

Vote Democrat and vote for the Mafia!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

And it's name is probably Jahbulon. The false prophet, the frog, the beast, with the body of a spider that weaves its intricate web of lies and manipulation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is astounding to me. I really don't understand politics all that much, but I definitely understood this video. As a resident of Mass, I'm both shocked, and not shocked. I really don't know what else to say about this. The anger building inside of me over the blatant corruption on both sides, while nothing gets done to stop it... I'm not sure what to do. I'll be casting my RP vote, assuming it doesn't somehow get me on some DHS list.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I believe that there was a movie made recently about just this topic.
It is a valid thought as the political system is corrupt to the core and a joke.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I believe that there was a movie made recently about just this topic.
It is a valid thought as the political system is corrupt to the core and a joke.

If you're talking about The Ides of March, I saw it. It sucked, in my opinion. I don't think it made the point clear enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
First of all, it's MSNBC. They have established themselves as anti-republican as it can get. If you don't agree with that, then there's no point reading my post any further. You'd just be wasting yours and my time.

First, an 18 year old kid isn't going to be very patient. No matter how bright he is. Conspiracy or inertia?

Obama and Bush basically in lock-step on the war and bail-outs, Gitmo, etc. . Conspiracy or the same advisors?

No one running for president is an expert on everything. You rely on data from "experts". It's just as probable that the same sorry solutions are offered by the same collection of "experts" to both.( I'd love a candidate that admitted he didn't have all the answers or that most answers had "down-sides" as well as up-sides. He'd at least earn my respect for being honest) Even Ron Paul is more a critic rather than a solver, in my opinion.

Obviously, MSNBC would love to portray the republicans as divided, manipulated and ineffective. Frankly, there's more than a little truth to it. Yet, you won't see them stating the obvious similarities in the Democrat party.

Surely MSNBC isn't a Ron Paul supporter, so the only remaining motive is demean the Repulblicans.

Like many Paul supporters, he's frustrated, maybe rightfully so. Yet, I see a definite movement towards his direction by the Tea Party as well others. especially at state levels.

A good ol boy network exists is every group out there. If you want your way and take advantage of that group's power, there's a price to be paid. Sorry, but that's planet earth....Deal with it....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

I've seen pro Ron Paul stuff on MSNBC.

The biggest thing is just the divide between old and young "republicans". The baby boomers are obviously a huge, retired market, with certain ideas or prejudices that can be utilized now, and then you have the younger generation of republicans, that will never, ever, ever fit into the current party line.

Gratification now, or gratification later...obviously it won't cause any turmoil that transition.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Isn't it ironic that we have to watch the liberal/dem news stations/shows to get the news on the ONLY conservative running in the race?

It's crazy to see all the corruption the RNC has resorted to, the new lows, to make sure Romney is the candidate and in attempts to stop Ron Paul. The fact is that if there had been even coverage and no fraud Ron Paul would probably be holding up even with Mitt.

Republicans don't like Mitt and Mitt doesn't have it locked down. The RNC has to work over time and they have to resort to shady tactics in EVERY STATE to push Mitt and stop Ron. I would even guess that if it had been a fair election cycle (including news and etc) Ron Paul would be the canidate.
edit on 11-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

EXACTLY.

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
It's crazy to see all the corruption the RNC has resorted to, ...

No different than all the corruption the DNC has resorted to.
When it comes to lies and corruption .. they are all the same.

Originally posted by Turq1
I've seen pro Ron Paul stuff on MSNBC..

Because MSNBC is an Obama shill machine and they know that if Ron Paul is the Republican nominee, he won't beat their guy Obama. It's a game of political chess for them.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Because MSNBC is an Obama shill machine and they know that if Ron Paul is the Republican nominee, he won't beat their guy Obama. It's a game of political chess for them.

Ron Paul has a better chance, a much better chance, to win against Obama
Many conservatives don't like Romney, and some christians don't like him because he's mormon

Ron Paul on the other hand even independants and some Dems like him

Easy

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

So alot of time even if voter fraud occurs maybe don't hate the "winner", maybe he's just being forced to win Maybe he knows that he didn't win but is being forced to accept the victory

BS, you are sniping words. There is no obligation (they are not forced into it), only a moral duty to the corrupts, that makes them also corrupt, more so because they become the face of corruption themselves...

If they on the other hand pointed a gun to you or your family then it could be construed as "being forced". It would also be criminal. I think that coming forward in those situations would not only reinforce the electorate but start to clean up the political game and restore the parties to their basis. This in fact demonstrate how corrupt and corruptible they are and the system...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11

So alot of time even if voter fraud occurs maybe don't hate the "winner", maybe he's just being forced to win Maybe he knows that he didn't win but is being forced to accept the victory

BS, you are sniping words. There is no obligation (they are not forced into it), only a moral duty to the corrupts, that makes them also corrupt, more so because they become the face of corruption themselves...

If they on the other hand pointed a gun to you or your family then it could be construed as "being forced". It would also be criminal. I think that coming forward in those situations would not only reinforce the electorate but start to clean up the political game and restore the parties to their basis. This in fact demonstrate how corrupt and corruptible they are and the system...

Hearsay

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

At first look, I'd agree that Paul is more popular with independents and some liberals than Romney.
However, what I think is missed here is that Paul hasn't been precieved a threat to the DNC at any time.

If you think the Dems wouldn't run the same slime campain on Paul that was run on Palin, Bush, Reagan, on and on, you be mistaken. The Media machine would be all over Paul the same way as anyone else who's precieved as a threat to the left.

The result, at a guess, would be very similar to Romney's popularity.

I'd go as far as blaming Ron Paul supporters for painting Romney as no different than Obama. Frankly thats, nothing but political spin. Romney looks far, far better than Obama.

Paul is more in the William F. Buckley mold.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

The last election should have been Clinton Vs Guliani. That was the popular pick amongst both parties. Guliani would have carried NY State and their huge electoral college votes= a republican president.

As far as painting the republican party as "old vs young" is simplistic. The so called old guys would nominate a Ronald Reagan by a landslide, far more than the young uns would.

If Mass. republicans want an 18 year old representing them, then that says a lot about why the Dems have run that State for so long. Reminds me of the "new" republicans in California...you can have em...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The point of my remark is to show the evils of either side!
We can't just blame one without showing the other!

Maybe I should've specified too that both parties are corrupt.
But let's face facts here, this just shows how corrupt the right is too.

I don't choose left or right merely because of poli-ticks!!!

In this case, it proves they don't want any hint of a true election...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Excellent post, Modern.....finally we are waking up to the fact the it isn't Republican vs Democrat....it is We the People vs the "men behind the curtain"...The two party divide is only a way to make us fight with each other....not realizing that IS the game....United we stand, divided we fall....simple...and that's what they use....the same powerbrokers rule the world....they use politicians and banksters to do their bidding....We are in deep #, my friends...God help us all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join